Page 105 of 301 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by darktravis
    There is a female Akatsuki member
    Kishimoto himself confirmed it at a Jump Festa or somewhere like that
    The smart money says shes a medical ninja who can lift mountains but ends up doing nothing anyway.

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

I found it. An interview from last year's Jump Festa. The blue are exact words of Kishimoto or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Sho of NF Forums
    >>A nicely designed person will soon make an appearance in Akatsuki.
    And also a kunoichi of considerable strength.

Q: When will Sasuke come into the story?
    A: Umm... (it's here that one of the editors beside Kishi signal to him by crossing his arms to represent the letter "x")
    ...Please go listen there for that matter.

>Kishi's question and interview
    Q: When will Sasuke make an appearance?
    A: The managing editor is able to stop what comes out... so please go attack him.
    Orochimaru is pretty much disliked.
    They say that a character of that sort is usually liked, but even in the fan letters and things like that, it seems that he is very much disliked.

Akatsuki.... a great character will now be coming. A woman will be too. Will be pretty strong (small omission).

Now from that, I don't know anything about this great new Akatsuki character, including the design or the personality. The strong kunoichi is being decided upon.
    Is Orochimaru hated by anyone?--->Not by other Akatsuki members, but from the fans.
    When will Sasuke make an appearance?--->(He) can't really explain or the (editing manager) will stop him.

Summary
    -On Akatsuki's side, there will be a person with a good character design and a strong kunoichi that will make an appearance (Kishi is full of confidence in them?).
    -Kishimoto cannot answer about Sasuke's appearance, or he'll be stopped by the editor.
    -Orochimaru is disliked by NARUTO fans

Questions to Kishi and interview
    There were six of them, but one of them is already a memory that's flying away.

Q- The history of Chiyo-baa and Sasori?
    A- Sasori came out to be that particular way because of Chiyo-baa's indulgence of hm.~ that's what it seems.

Q- Your favorite scene?
    A- Gaara's revival? There were so many friends in that scene (I'll tell you to you straight.. I didn't read it so that's why I don't know any of this....sorry about that). I did it in order to write it down. I thought that when I wrote down something, then I do it.
    Those were the things he was saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Myoti
    Well, at least something happened...

Honestly, I say it again, the only reason I'm sticking with this series is to see the rest of the Akatsuki...
    Speaking of Akatsuki- didn't Oro mention that one has infiltrated his base?
    ...and if Kishi wants to inroduce a new strong Konoichi, she had better not have big breasts & not another Sai clone...as well as not stuck up thinking she's the best and the others are trash, plus it would do good if she's a Mist Ninja and....

So there is going to be at least one kunoichi in Akatsuki. I am relieved.

Is naruto's spoiler out yet. I am actually curious to see what happens *supirse suprise*

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

SO what the hell happens in 309? without trans i have no idea what happend. He came... a brief fight ... they left ... goddmn and Sasuke is more powerful than Kyubi?!!!!!?1?1?!?!?! You're insane Kishi.
    And the he says that Itachi is still more powerful than him... this is turning into utter crap... i wonder what's next... who's the next guy/girl with abilities is greater than the might if Kyuubi? probably the whol Akatsuki gang... bah <_<

oh and Sasuke has THAT jutsu as well. oh boy.
    Last edited by Majek; June 1st, 2006 at 05:02 AM.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

soooooooo the chapter is out
    soooooooo the ending was highly expected
    soooooooo we need a translation
    soooooooo yamato is actually pretty good. please, kishi, don't mess this up too, don't bring kakashi back yet, i want a big good fight involving yamato.

lucci92

Where can I get the chapter?

http://rapidshare.de/files/21933211/...gitto.zip.html
    Here. An boy, after an agonizingly drawn out re-introduction Sasuke leaves...AFTER 3 CHAPTERS! Damn. And he still isn't strong enough to fight the depressed Mr. 2 of the Narutoverse.

I thought this chapter was quite good. It raised a couple of more questions. And I think it makes the taking of Sasuke body even more possible, unless Sasuke betrays Oro down the line.

Uchiha Madara? Who is that? How does Kyuubi know him? Is he the reason the Uchiha is one of the most feared clan in the world?

edit: Majic. Sasuke does not have power greater than the demon. He was able to supress his chakra that was all. Kyuubi mentions an accursed person and power by the name of Uchiha Madara.

Also this is clear assupmtion that Itachi is clearly stronger than Oro. Sasuke even states that.

I am much more curious about the history of the Uchiha now. Do u think Uchiha Madara is the one the first hokage fought at the valley of the end? That makes sense that they both have some power to control demon powers in a way.

SECOND EDIT: I got this from the narutofan forumn, but i thought this was interesting to share with you guys.

Anyone ever seen the anime movie or read the manga Madara?

Anyways, it's a nice little tribute by Kishimoto. Nothing to take too seriously, but it is interesting.

The Madara from the anime/manga Madara was the son of a demon king and a human, and wielded the sword of Kusanagi (there were two swords in that story, and they combined at the end which is something to think about).

Madara also had a half brother who was basically his arch-nemisis, but they helped each other in the final battle against their father.

It's also interesting to note that the series Madara also uses the term chakra to describe life energy. The chakra in that series was also utilized as a tool in fighting.

I'm guessing that Kishi must be a fan of the series to tribute it that much.
    Last edited by dlo62282; June 1st, 2006 at 11:38 AM.

Uchiha Madara? Who is that? How does Kyuubi know him? Is he the reason the Uchiha is one of the most feared clan in the world?
    Nobody knows *wiggles fingers in a magical fasion*

I think this will all serve to force Naruto to start using his own power rather than to keep relying on the kyuubi. It's like a pattern this manga has. Sasuke was the strongest and Naruto felt bad, then Naruto was the strongest and Sasuke felt like crap. Now it's reversed again. I think that Naruto will begin his training for his own power and soon, possibly at the climax of the series, he'll surpass Sasuke again (and beat Itachi?? dunno).

ARLONG PARKS BERSERKER!!! A.M.S's Avatar

IF sasuke is more powerful the the Kyubi then I will probally give up on the manga as well.

This chapters had its pro's and cons:

Pro's:
    -the kyuubi talking about the kyuubi was intresting...
    -Yamato action(the best part of the chapter. It was short though.)

con's:
    - Sasuke leaving (i mean he showed up for 3 chapters and thats it >>, i am sorry 4)
    - The mention of "that justu" again. God i hate that...

Anyway knowing how kishimoto mention the akatsuki* again they will probably show up now when naruto get back in kohona (hopes to god that more of the old genins will be involved!)

*= how do you pronounce akatsuki......i always used to pronounce it atsuki...but then i noticed it had a k in it >>

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Badass Hat

I'm actually not surprised that the Uchiha can use the Sharengen to affect demons. Remember that When Sasuke left the leaf, during his flashback it talked about what the Sharengen was origanally meant for, but didn't say what it was. I'd say it's more like the Sharingen can be used as an emergancy shutoff, override for those who have demons in them. If so then any attempt by Naruto to fight Sasuke or Itachi with Kyubbis power would be doomed to faluire. I also find Kyuubi's telling Sasuke that he would regret it if he killed Naruto very intruiging. Either he values friendship more than we think, or he knows something about the Mangroyku that we don't.
    Let us hope Luffy does not copy one of Frankeys moves.
    Just imagine Gomu Gomu Coup de Poo...

I didnt like this chapter, after waiting so long for sasuke to appear the he goes again.

Then again sakura did nothing, she never does.

Sasuke leaving is the last thing i'd complain about. He was shown to satisfy the fan demands and now he can vanish again. I surely won't miss him.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Immoral Combat

Honestly, I was a bit happy that Sasuke overpowered kyuubi. Don't know why, but it made me happy. Him leaving was just as good, there is too much angst already.

Side note: Found this little flash that sums up Sasuke pretty good, shows up later in the flash. http://www.sheezyart.com/view/735459/
    *End side note*

There he goes..
    There he GOES again..
    Da da dada

I want "THAT jutsu" to actually turn out to be something that summons an inch of duct tape or something wonderfully useless. And while Naruto wonders what the hell just happend, Sasuke just punches him in the face.

I would regain ALL of my respect for this series if Kishimoto did that.

Immoral Combat

Ha, that reminds me of something me and my friends imagined. The ultimate attack: punch-in-the-face-no-jutsu! Simply comprised of making up a bunch of crazy hand signs and smacking the opponent while he is confused. If Sasuke ended up doing that, it would be FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Majek
    SO what the hell happens in 309? without trans i have no idea what happend. He came... a brief fight ... they left ... goddmn and Sasuke is more powerful than Kyubi?!!!!!?1?1?!?!?! You're insane Kishi.
    And the he says that Itachi is still more powerful than him... this is turning into utter crap... i wonder what's next... who's the next guy/girl with abilities is greater than the might if Kyuubi? probably the whol Akatsuki gang... bah <_<

oh and Sasuke has THAT jutsu as well. oh boy.
    I love how Orochimaru fears Itachi, but Jiraiya owned Itachi in about three seconds.

If their's another angst muffin of an Uchiha I think I just might give up on Naruto coming back as the kick ass ninja manga it was.

Thread Information