Page 103 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

I noticed that Naruto's necklace fell off on page five and you see it on the ground on page 10. I honestly can't say I'm sure what's going to happen, but Yamato got owned because he was saving Sakura and Sasuke was doing a Chidori through the sword.
    This is a pretty exciting chapter. A lot of people have been complaining about the manga, but I still enjoy it a lot.

Wow, decent chapter, really. Seems like a theory from Narutofan is right, the sword is Kusanagi.

May i ask what is kusanagi again? I forgot....

Pretty Sweet chapter. I love the new chidori technique. When yamato got hit i yelled "OH SHIT!" Poor yamato ;-;

Yay for naruto saying he doesnt want the kyuubi's help even though he is going to get owned by sasuke!

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

But i thought Oro still had his Kusanagi, so this means Sasuke has his own too? Can't be the same sword.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

I say...that chapter sucked a lot. I'm already annoyed by the fact that Akatsuki mainly consists of girls that claim to be male, but now Kishimoto annoys me all over again with Mary Sue aka Sasuke.
    He ignoreres all the cool characters, ruins Gaara and now this...I am a Naruto-fan, but I think the fact that the man who draws the manga happens to be a fanboy of the lamest character in the whole series is kinda annoying.
    I wonder if Sasuke already has got his own demon....
    paptschik and the quest for the lost signature...

ARLONG PARKS BERSERKER!!! A.M.S's Avatar

Exactly my other favorite characters other than Naruto are hinata which hardly ever gets any character development, Gaara which has had most of his coolness factor taken away, Kiba which we rarely seen anymore and also lee who is also a cool character being ignored. I'm probally saying this because I don't like sasuke and his emo angst.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kusanagi

Kusanagi is a legendary Japanese sword "Grasscutter", possibly aka "sword of the snake". Read about it all here!

Personally, I like Stan Sakai's take on it best, but Usagi Yojimbo's not for everybody.

But anyway. Orochimaru owns Kusanagi in the Narutoverse, and had been carrying it in his throat. Because he's creepy like that.

*edit: this is in response to warp.

The sword must have been the new technique/skill Orochimaru taught Sasuke, which is fitting seeing how it's a good weapon to use against Naruto. (This is a giant guess, just in case)

Kusanagi is also one of the "Three Imperial Treasures", objects handed down by Amaterasu to her decendents on Earth. A sword (Kusanagi), a mirror, and a jewel. In Naruto the jewel is represented by Tsunade's necklace. (now we have to wonder if Jiraiya has a mirror of some kind)

Okay, my two cents on this chapter:

First things first, the pacing in this chapter is the best I have seen in Naruto for a LONG time. Not as good as it used to be, but hell, things actually MOVED.

other thoughts:

1. Sasuke's new Chidori.
    A chidori from the whole body? okay, I'll admit, pretty cool. At least a lot better than Naruto's "bigger" rasengan.

2. Sasuke pwning everybody.
    BOOO! Don't take down the one cool character! (Yamato) Everybody else I expected. But I didn't expect that quickly. Damn.

3. Naruto's necklace
    Actually we do see it hit the ground on the same page it was snapped off. It's just on page 10 they showed another panel of it to prove it came fully off.

4. Naruto vs. Kyuubi
    *cue ominious music* The Kyuubi can get partially out of the cage . .. . that's not a good thing. Although I was glad to see Naruto standing up to it. Reminds me of the good old days when Naruto demanded the Kyuubi's chakra as rent for staying in his body.

5. Sasuke in Naruto's sub-concious.
    The hell? Is this a new Sharingan move? If it is it ranks up there with Kakashi's dimension ripping on the lame-o-meter. The only interesting thing is that the Kyuubi seems to know the Uchiha clan.

So, all in all, this is a far better chapter than we have seen in a LONG time. Things are actually a touch suspenseful. Question is, can Kishimoto keep it up? chances not likely. But we'll see.

The Kyuubi can get partially out of the cage . .. . that's not a good thing.
    Was that the Kyuubi or his chakra?

I would laugh so hard if Itachi STILL pwned Sasuke. Then again, I hope Sasuke wins so we can all get on with our lives.

Quote Originally Posted by taboo
    Was that the Kyuubi or his chakra?

I would laugh so hard if Itachi STILL pwned Sasuke. Then again, I hope Sasuke wins so we can all get on with our lives.
    Better yet, both shall die, along with Sakura.
    paptschik and the quest for the lost signature...

Quote Originally Posted by paptschik
    Better yet, both shall die, along with Sakura.

yeah I agree then we can have a more ddecent manga.(no offense)

meh nothing Naruto can pull now will make me actually want to read it OP and others have kept getting good while it has stagnated into crap

and for recent anime news

.............yeah
    Last edited by Taleran; May 27th, 2006 at 12:22 PM.

So much for Shino being the character who never made an expression . . . .

I liked how they made a big deal about Sakura being able to fight, then after her incredibly boring debut she just as quickly fades back into the background

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Isnt that the same with all naruto characters....chouji,shikamaru,neji,sakura....

pretty soon it will be sai or yamato

also i love my new sig :D

Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Mr Anderson, How Amusing thelousy's Avatar

Lol, I love your siggy too. The latest chapter finally show some Sasgay action. Flowing chidori!
    Signature removed by Pepsi. (I was Pepsified. xD)

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter
    I liked how they made a big deal about Sakura being able to fight, then after her incredibly boring debut she just as quickly fades back into the background
    This is like......the third time?

She charges, and for whatever reason Yamato HAS TO PROTECT HER.

Oh, I haven't even read the series for like a month. It happened again?

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Ummm sai has actual feelings now. He suppose to kill sasuke but decided not to because naruto made him happy or some shit like that. Then sasuke shows finally and naruto actually mentions his hokage again *gasp*. Then sasuke uses a new chidori technique on sai and naruto. Then he attacks yamato. right now sai and yamato are down. Then the kyuubi shows in narutos mind and asks naruto who he wants to kill. Naruto says go away and he doesnt want his power. Then at the end sasuke shows up in his mind and hes like "who knew you had this beast inside of you" (wtf?!) and thats where we are

Thread Information