Page 102 of 301 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Ten bucks says Sai takes a hit for the team. *rolls eyes*

Hahahahahahaha! I love fan-scanlations sometimes.

Its more then obvious Sai's gonna die.
    Its just a matter of time.
    No one finishes character development that fast just to keep liv-...

...Oh yhea, I forgot about Chouji.

Uh, 306 kinda sucked. I mean, sure Sasuke has some cool new clothes, but we don't need a whole frickin' chapter just to have everyone stare at him.

307 was pretty decent, though. Hopefully we'll actually go somewhere with this now...

I don't like Sasuke, at all. Yet, I somewhat liked the latest chapter, and I can't help but think that's all because he's back.

Weird.

Badass Hat

I just wish we didn't get another flashback to The Naruto Sasuke fight. It kinda wasted space.
    Even if Naruto and Sakura are frozen from shock, Yamato and Sai aought to be able to do something to stop Sasuke. Of course since Orochimaru didn't even teach him how to unsheath a sword, that may not be neccisary.
    Let us hope Luffy does not copy one of Frankeys moves.
    Just imagine Gomu Gomu Coup de Poo...

By the way....

Why is Oro's base in the middle of a dirt field? Shouldn't it be......I dunno....HIDDEN?
    And why are only 3 people there?

I think in theory the entrance to his base is supposed to look like just another dirt mound.

And yes, while Sasuke pisses me off with his "oh I'm so tortured" attitude, one must admit he adds a lot of spice and suspense to the story. That and we can finally stop waiting around for him to show up, he's here.

I don't like Sasuke, at all. Yet, I somewhat liked the latest chapter, and I can't help but think that's all because he's back.

Weird.
    I guess it's because stuff happens when he's around. I absolutely despised this chapter because it's all about him, but I am more curious than usual to see what happens next week.

So, Sasuke is back, More emotionless than ever. Before he was angsty and Emo, but at least his mood seemed to vary. This Sasuke seems like a Sai...scracth that, Old Sai clone. I don't look forward to a guy like Itachi who is "filled with hate" yet manages to be extremely dull.

But it was good to have a dialogue chapter- even if "dialogue chapter" in Naruto now means containing about as much dialogue as ½ normal OP chapter.
    Last edited by Daz; May 22nd, 2006 at 11:28 PM.

Sasuke is like a Sai with a dissapointed exspession. He looks suicidal.

As for Sai, I still can't get over how much he changed within a minute of dullalouge.

Me too. That was a deus ex machina personality change. It's one thing to have a character have a change of heart, it happens fairly often, but to do it that quick and without nearly enough development, it's just poor writing.

ARLONG PARKS BERSERKER!!! A.M.S's Avatar

Okay seriously anyone think the Naruto anime filler will EVER end?

Or should I just give up on the anime?

taboo roflmao. That's a good one :laugh:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Good one! Now all we need is Sakura in a big, flowy dress and a wind-machine and we've got the Naruto romance novel right there.

*Snerk* That's glorious. And your new sig is super!

Quote Originally Posted by A.M.S
    Okay seriously anyone think the Naruto anime filler will EVER end?

Or should I just give up on the anime?
    I'd say the filler ends at 200. I believe I've narrowed down the prime reason of the filler dragging on for so long being that Movie 3 still exists pre-timeskip, and that's coming to theaters around the time that 195 - 196 of the anime will air. Filler can end at 200, four episodes of Kakashi Gaiden to finish of the season, and 205, the start of season nine, will be the timeskip...I wish.

Anyway, back to the manga, I found 307 really dry (not quite as dry as 306) except that those last two pages, where Sasuke pulled out his sword, really hit me hard. I know it was all predictable and everything, but somehow it just nabbed my interest all of a sudden.

WOW!

Sasuke just rocked team 7. Yamato suppose to be elite? Sasuke just owned him and then some.

The necklace broke, but Naruto rejected the kyuubis power neway. Than sasuke appeared in his mind?

What the heck? Can Sasuke enter people's mind now. OR can he just can see what other people say.

Also, Oro didnt tell sasuke about the demon inside naruto?

Sasuke like Lebron James has lived up to the hype. Itach beware. Your death is near.

grrr he gets to own sai and Yamato but doesn't get to own Sakura. damn you Kishi. I bet she'll be the one saving Naruto next week <_<

So great Sasuke improved as much as was expected, he even has new moves while Naruto is still bad. Man when will it finally be the time for him to shine. <_<
    Last edited by Majek; May 25th, 2006 at 03:29 AM.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

oh, kyuubi seems to know a few things about the uchiha family. will we finally know the true purpose of the uchiha family, which definitely brought sasuke to leave konoha (on top of defeating itachi of course)?

Thread Information