Page 101 of 301 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by changsho
    When kid Naruto and teen Naruto is almost similar in personality, you know that there is little character development. An annoying 12-year-old brat is acceptable, but the same after 3 years?
    Huh? How is Teen Naruto the same as Kid Naruto?

Let's see... He yells a lot (maybe even more), still charges the enemies without giving a thought or two, fails in the basics of ninjutsu (STEALTH), rants about Sasuke all the time, and has no new moves (only old ones upgraded). Bigger Rasengan, better coordination with clones, SO WHAT.

Oh and now he cries >.>

Ok, Naruto's pacing for this chapter was quite horrible, but in the end, the horrible pacing was worth it wasn't it?
    To see Sasuke growing bosums?

We finally get to see Sasuke not hiding in a shadow. Pretty exciting chapter really. If anyone has noticed, Sasuke's clothes resemble Kimimaro's clothes. Could this represent something? Has Orochimaru still not have forgot Kimimaro?
    I hated Kimmaro.

And what's that item that Sasuke has on his back? This chapter should lead into tons more decent chapters.
    Something to take more chapters fighting with?

Hopefully, things should get A LOT more emotional between the characters, especially between the former Team 7 members. I do wish for another Sasuke vs. Naruto fight, but not really a fight, but more of a Naruto saying "Sasuke you bastard!!!!!111eleventwoseven!!!" And then some sort of emotional fight.
    Wow. Exciting.
    Like we didn't get enough of that during the Super Saiyen fight.

The minor characters were quite interesting. Team Gai has got its turn to help with a mission with Team 7 and so has Suna after the timeskip. Hopefully, Team 8 and Team 10 will earn its turn sooner or later. However, although minor characters do make of a good percent of the plot, they soon will fade away sooner or later. Minor characters from shounen anime such as Samurai Champloo, Hunter x Hunter, and even One Piece that may seem interesting have already faded away completely.
    Whoa whoa, whats Champloo doing in there?

Anyway....One Piece manges to give its characters alot of time even wih like 8 people in the main cast.

At least we get to see some minor characters again. However, there is one problem. Kakashi, who is a major character in the beginning of the series, started to fade away during the time of the Sasuke Retrieval arc. He made a bigger reappearance in the Akatsuki Post-timeskip arc, but now, he is disappearing slowly. Hopefully, he will still be in Naruto.
    Bulgey is growing on me.

Just to say, I bet the reason why many people like Naruto so much was because of the anime and its potential of becoming an incredible anime. I say it's a decent anime now, probably on par with Bleach and One Piece (and I have my reasons), but now as good as animes/mangas like Full Metal Alchemist. If you see the anime, the music, in my opinion, is quite incredible
    I've never.....even watched the anime....

Just to say, I bet the reason why many people like Naruto so much was because of the anime and its potential of becoming an incredible anime. I say it's a decent anime now, probably on par with Bleach and One Piece (and I have my reasons), but now as good as animes/mangas like Full Metal Alchemist. If you see the anime, the music, in my opinion, is quite incredible
    huh. The music is great. Not so fond of so much of anything else though.

And IMO, FMA pwns Naruto. And for some reason, Bleach never really stuck with me.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

There really is no comparison between FMA and Naruto. FMA by a landslide. The only thing they have in common are blonde heroes with a temper.

The soundtrack is one of the few really awesome parts of Naruto anime.

yeah and if its manga FMA destroy's it even more

Naruto has been on the downhill since episode 21 IMO

and I don't think there is anything that can be done at this point to bring it up to par with anything

still charges the enemies without giving a thought or two
    Hmm funny your remind me of someone ELSE who charges at enemies without a thought or two....
    fails in the basics of ninjutsu (STEALTH)
    True, but if u think about it- you RARELY see any stealth in the series
    and has no new moves (only old ones upgraded). Bigger Rasengan
    ...he hasn't shown any new moves YET.
    Oh and now he cries >.>
    Uh...didn't he cry in the early series as well?

OK, so I get why u don't like Teen Naruto, point taken ^_^;;;;;;

ok, so 307 is out. i liked naruto's last sentence. waiting for a few posts to actually start bashing kishi again ^_^

let's see what new then.

edit: interesting. a decent chapter for Kishi's standars of course. So a week to see if he impales him or not. bah
    Last edited by Majek; May 18th, 2006 at 09:32 AM.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

best chapter in a while. Sasuke really do make the story better.

The verbal sparring of Naruto and Sasuke at the end was priceless

Sasuke ended it with a death threat. And naruto barely showing any emotion, was like whatever and called his bluff.

Last line was another priceless Naruto line. What kind of hogake would i be if i didnt save my friends? After Sasuke commented, about naruto dying and losing his dream of hokage.

What makes that line more priceless, is that Sasuke pretty much had a sword ready to kill Naruto and Naruto just seemed like it didnt bother him at all. He finally acted more mature.:ohmy:

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman-12
    Hmm funny your remind me of someone ELSE who charges at enemies without a thought or two....
    Who? Luffy? He's not a ninja.

True, but if u think about it- you RARELY see any stealth in the series
    Well, here's a few.
    Chuunin exam: The first part, writing section: STEALTH in getting the right answers.
    Part two: Forest of Death: the Naruto copiers like Oro.
    More there too besides what I listed. An ninja is a spy in the art of stealth. At 15, it's really disappointing that he hasn't learned how to use stealth yet.

...he hasn't shown any new moves YET.
    Which is why he sucks. He gets the most time, obviously, since he's the main character and yet we don't see anything new.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Now that Sasukes back I don't think I'd notice if Sai vanished forever.

sure naruto was acting cool in the second part. so, all in all, is naruto better when there's sasuke around?

the last remaining useful thing about sai is his fighting style which is kinda nice to watch.

well it was the long awaited chit chat between naruto and sasuke, kishi didn't fucked it up :ohmy:

This chapter is better than the last dozen or so, but there is one major piece of lameness in it:

Flashbacks. We get to see Sasuke and Naruto's emo-fest from their last fight all over again. WHEN WE REALLY DON'T NEED TO. We're all aware of what was said then, we don't need to see it again panel by panel.

But yes, admittedly the best part was Naruto's last line. Nice to see him being true to his ideals while not being a crybaby about it. And I was wondering when they would bring up the Hokage dream again, lately all they ever talk about is Sasuke.

yeah i was kinda supirsed to hear that naruto hadnt forgotten about his hokage dream since it hasnt been heard in oh what a 100 chapters. Its always "SASUKE!!!" I am also very intrested about sasuke's sword (NOT IN THAT WAY YOU PERVS!)

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

So now we wait in anticipation of Sasuke will stab Naruto or will he stab Sakura instead :laugh:

edit oh hell ROFLMAO

Last edited by Majek; May 19th, 2006 at 02:15 AM.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Hahahaha,so true.
    I wonder how he is going to pull it out completely though.

Oh yea, I conducted an experiment once... It's impossible to unsheath a sword strapped to your back if it's longer than your hand :P If strapped sideways is another matter though.

So huge swords like Bleach's Ichigo's Zangetsu? Stuck.

But yes, it was a good chapter, hoping it keeps up.

yokaiforte: Thanks for replying to freeman XD Had no time yesterday, got exams.

it looks like there's a rotation axis on sasuke's "sword". maybe it's some fan-like weapon.

oh well maybe it's just an umbrella and sasuke will open it, make some tea and explain that naruto's dreaming since the beginning of part 2.

nah it0s just a normal sword and fortunately he managed to get it out as seen on the last page, the real question is like i already asked WHO will he impale :laugh:

Thread Information