Page 100 of 301 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Why would Sakura getting owned rule? >.> Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Quote Originally Posted by changsho
    BOTH getting owned would rule.
    Quite frankly aside from the Anbu captain whose real job is bulging his eyes slightly to give us the heebie jeebies, I don't like a single person whose currently part of the story.

Sai: Sasuke clone.
    Sakura: Constantly failing at being impressive.
    Naruto: Boring now that he isn't a little brat.
    Sasuke: Do I need to?
    Oro: Is now just Naraku. All his coolest scenes were in Volume 6 anyway.
    Kabuto: Lamest villain ever. What kind of foe is a grimacing geek?

Quote Originally Posted by changsho
    completely true! watching sasuke being pwnd would be the best. i know naruto did his job back then, but that wasn't enough.

next chapter:

4 pages of big faces of naruto/sasuke/sakura
    3 pages of "sasuke come back"
    3 pages of "naruto you fag"
    3 pages of sai being all "they're friends~"
    3 pages of random stuff making the story progress (like "we will destroy the konoha village". no way~)

Zephos: True -_- When oh when will our side characters appear again...

Quote Originally Posted by igalsfy
    3 pages of "naruto you fag"
    Haha, that made me almost swallow my gum! XD

And it made me nearly spray water all over my monitor -as if it wasn't bad enough with Zephos' "bulging eyes captain" remark.

Ah well, I thought it share this with you guys (Not my work, it be)

*shudders*

But I shudder in agreement too.

It's funny how he had a totally FLAT chest... But look a bit to the left (his right). Did Sasuke develop boobs? (<--- Idea by someone else, not me though)

well his belly isn't flat either so Or must be feeding him some weird stuff :laugh:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Quote Originally Posted by Majek
    well his belly isn't flat either so Or must be feeding him some weird stuff :laugh:
    Estrogen pills.

Gah, suddenly sentences like "Orochimarus' personal Geisha" and "it makes it easier for ze buttsecks" surface from my memory.
    Damn you Gamefaqs for putting images in my head!

I still can't believe Kishimoto isn't using his side characters to better use. They were the corner stone of what made Naruto good, and without them, well, we get this crap.

Seriously, every chapter so far in the time skip that has taken part in Konoha with the Rookie 9 showing up were at the very least decent chapters. I mean, who didn't love the chapter where Team 8 reappeared? That was classic stuff! But no, they didn't go on the mission, they were shelved.

One Piece_Naruto

Ok, Naruto's pacing for this chapter was quite horrible, but in the end, the horrible pacing was worth it wasn't it? We finally get to see Sasuke not hiding in a shadow. Pretty exciting chapter really. If anyone has noticed, Sasuke's clothes resemble Kimimaro's clothes. Could this represent something? Has Orochimaru still not have forgot Kimimaro? And what's that item that Sasuke has on his back? This chapter should lead into tons more decent chapters. Hopefully, things should get A LOT more emotional between the characters, especially between the former Team 7 members. I do wish for another Sasuke vs. Naruto fight, but not really a fight, but more of a Naruto saying "Sasuke you bastard!!!!!111eleventwoseven!!!" And then some sort of emotional fight.

The minor characters were quite interesting. Team Gai has got its turn to help with a mission with Team 7 and so has Suna after the timeskip. Hopefully, Team 8 and Team 10 will earn its turn sooner or later. However, although minor characters do make of a good percent of the plot, they soon will fade away sooner or later. Minor characters from shounen anime such as Samurai Champloo, Hunter x Hunter, and even One Piece that may seem interesting have already faded away completely. At least we get to see some minor characters again. However, there is one problem. Kakashi, who is a major character in the beginning of the series, started to fade away during the time of the Sasuke Retrieval arc. He made a bigger reappearance in the Akatsuki Post-timeskip arc, but now, he is disappearing slowly. Hopefully, he will still be in Naruto.

Just to say, I bet the reason why many people like Naruto so much was because of the anime and its potential of becoming an incredible anime. I say it's a decent anime now, probably on par with Bleach and One Piece (and I have my reasons), but now as good as animes/mangas like Full Metal Alchemist. If you see the anime, the music, in my opinion, is quite incredible.

Worth it? Not quite so, IMO...Especially since he already "appeared" since ch 300. His face looks pretty much the same, while the clothes... As you said, it's only Kimimaro's clothes, varied a little. And I doubt Oro thinks of Kimi as anything more than a weapon.

But yes, the thingy behind him is a bit interesting. Maybe he learns to use a sword.

Emotional fight? >.> Looking at how Kishi handled emotion these past chapters, that's not a very bright prospect.

Sorry.

Ok, Naruto's pacing for this chapter was quite horrible, but in the end, the horrible pacing was worth it wasn't it?
    No.

Team Gai has got its turn to help with a mission with Team 7 and so has Suna after the timeskip.
    That is the only thing keeping me from being more bitchy. Or does it make me more so? If it had been some other team, at least I'd still be speculating... But WEE a CLONE FIGHT.

I say it's a decent anime now, probably on par with Bleach and One Piece (and I have my reasons), but now as good as animes/mangas like Full Metal Alchemist. If you see the anime, the music, in my opinion, is quite incredible.
    It has really good music, and really sucktastic opening and ending themes. And the animation isn't all that great, the fights are the only real redeeming quality. Particularly fights heavy with taijustsu or really hard to visualize moves.

SUPR AWSOME ANIMASHUN
    Spoiler:

That's quality animation for you.

Not to mention Naruto Hax

Notice the posistion of the thumbs

and to the guy praising it both Hunter X Hunter and One Piece far outstriple it

in terms of

Characters
    Villains (Crocodile + Enel + Genei Ryodan >>>> ANYTHING NARUTO WILL EVER HAVE)
    Out of Fight dialouge / suspense / humor
    In fight " "
    the Fights themeselves
    PACING

Naruto is a poor mans One Piece / Hunter X Hunter and it will stay that way

One Piece_Naruto

Well, I have a reason to praise Naruto in this thread, and its probably because of the thread's name.

Anyway, I agree and disagree on some things there.

Characters and villains. Naruto has some interesting characters and villains. However, Naruto, unlike One Piece and DBZ, it does not have multiple villains, but instead one main group of villains and currently one group of minor villains. Parts of Crodile and Enel equals to some of Orochimaru. Also, One Piece has lasted longer.

Out of Fight dialouge/suspense/humor. Naruto has all of these. They are all pretty well done.

In fight dialogue/suspense/humor. Um... I tend not to like in fight dialogue and humor. Suspense is great, but not dialogue and humor unless the dialogue is important to the fight.

Pacing. At times, Naruto's pacing does fail, but otherwises, it's good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephos
    Naruto: Boring now that he isn't a little brat.
    OK, no offense, but I for one find Teen Naruto MORE interesting than Kid Naruto, Kid Naruto was such a boring dork IMO.

Wait a friggin' minute.........ZOMFG Shinobis have 2 left hands!

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman-12
    OK, no offense, but I for one find Teen Naruto MORE interesting than Kid Naruto, Kid Naruto was such a boring dork IMO.

http://www.narutofan.com/information...als/monkey.jpg
    Wait a friggin' minute.........ZOMFG Shinobis have 2 left hands!
    When kid Naruto and teen Naruto is almost similar in personality, you know that there is little character development. An annoying 12-year-old brat is acceptable, but the same after 3 years?

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece_Naruto
    Parts of Crodile and Enel equals to some of Orochimaru.

auto fail

and about One Piece lasting longer

It already had Drum Alabasta and Arlong done by episode whatever Naruto is on and it keeps getting better

It was said, that Naruto is equal to OP...now, I am a huge Naruto fan, so I am not going to bash the entire manga, but in my opinion...is was, but is no more.
    Before the timeskip, Naruto was a great manga and it's best chapters were, to me, better than anything OP had at that time....but since then OP has shown me the best arc in any shounen manga ever, while Naruto started to suck, taking out great side characters (Chouji, Shikamaru, Ino, Hinata etc.), humiliating others (Gaara), completly forgeting about even more (Kurenai, Asuma, Anko) and introducing characters nobody needs, most of which are shemales so the fangirls will be turned on. Also, the pacing sucks.
    Kishimoto made the same mistakes Kubo did with Bleach...fucked up pacing, boring new characters, ignoring old characters and only reusing the most people of all (the main characters). I can't stand Naruto, Sasuke or Sakura (or in Bleach Ichigo, Renji, Rukia) anymore....and lets not talk about the mutations, Sasuke turned into what looks like the son of Sonic the Hedgehog and Rouge the Bat!
    paptschik and the quest for the lost signature...

Thread Information