Page 10 of 301 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Yeah, I want to see more Mist Ninja. Or at least learn more about Kisame (the Mist Ninja are my favorites).

More Kisame....

or Kabuto exploding, they will help lasso me back to Naruto fandom.

Kabuto

If Kabuto kills off all the other characters, I'll be a Naruto fan again.

=P

iwant to see more MonSTARs :lol: there's got to be more thatn just Gaara nad Naruto. and i want a ninja badger :lol:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Well, Shuukaku (Gaara's demon) is a tanuki, which is about as close to a badger as you get in Japan.

I'm wondering where the dragons are. Seriously, if there's a Nine-Tailed Fox there surely must be some powerful dragons out there.

Originally posted by Kabuto@Mar 26 2005, 01:01 PM
    If Kabuto kills off all the other characters, I'll be a Naruto fan again.

=P
    [snapback]21089[/snapback]
    :P

Never!
    He must be castrated and have nitro stuck in his ass!

MB.

Kabuto is like that little twerpy guy that killed Achilles that pissed me off so much.

Originally posted by Satsuki@Mar 26 2005, 08:23 PM
    Well, Shuukaku (Gaara's demon) is a tanuki, which is about as close to a badger as you get in Japan.

I'm wondering where the dragons are. Seriously, if there's a Nine-Tailed Fox there surely must be some powerful dragons out there.
    [snapback]21110[/snapback]
    i hope so too. :) a dragon with 7 tails would be cool :D (don't know why 5, must be just because 7 is a good number for me :lol: )
    well if no badgers , rabbits and roosters will do :D
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

MB.

Zabuza and Kisume control water dragons....if that counts.

Originally posted by MB.@Mar 26 2005, 11:56 PM
    Zabuza and Kisume control water dragons....if that counts.
    [snapback]21249[/snapback]
    well not really, cause those are not demons like Kyubi and Shuukaku.
    but it's better than nothing that's for sure.

Well, Zabuza's was a water attack shaped as a dragon, but wasn't Kisame's shaped as a shark? We never really got to see it good because of Kakashi, but in the translation I read/watched he said it was a "shark missile" or something.

And Kabuto doesn't bother me. Mainly because I liked how he was a double-agent...it was very "ninja-like" (which I thought was needed, because some of the ninja in Naruto aren't very ninja-like).

MB.

Originally posted by Captain Kuro@Mar 26 2005, 05:11 PM
    And Kabuto doesn't bother me. Mainly because I liked how he was a double-agent...it was very "ninja-like" (which I thought was needed, because some of the ninja in Naruto aren't very ninja-like).
    [snapback]21273[/snapback]
    I always thought the BRIGHT ORANGE JUMP SUIT was perfect for hiding in the woods.

well it doesn't matter what kind of suit you wear if they can sense you a mile away anyway ;) heck it doesn't even matter if you're invisible in Naruto.

254 Raw.

Just finished reading, pretty good chapter. Fairly slow to begin with, Kankuro's recovering, Sakura is with the old lady who attacked Kakashi last chapter. Gaara has been taken to the Akatsuki's lair where Itachi awaits (I think), some of sort seal is released & the other six members appear on top of a massive statue.

Chapter ends.

i hope someone will make a quick scanslation like the last time :D

Ohhh....Akatsuki
    I love them.
    HERE THEY COME.

I am still trying to grasp the fact that Naruto and Ichigo (of Bleach) are the same age. O_O
    One Piece is boring.

Only because it's boring to say every week, "This is awesome. Oda is a Genius.".

To Shylu: Yeah, hard to believe that Kishimoto actually portrays 15 year olds accurately, eh?

As for Akatsuki... so far, I haven't been impressed by them. Right now, they seem to be merely a lingering threat. I'm waiting for Kishimoto to pull some actual development and reason before I can appreciate them.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...liptonicet.jpg
    Mystere and Sogeking, now sponsors of Lipton Iced Tea! (Thanks to Namisan18)

I just hope the other members of Akatsuki aren't as lame as the ones we've seen (except maybe Itachi).

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Oh, Itachi's my LEAST favorite Akatsuki. Then again, I only really see him as an Omni-Powerful dick whose sole purpose is to be killed by Sasuke.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...liptonicet.jpg
    Mystere and Sogeking, now sponsors of Lipton Iced Tea! (Thanks to Namisan18)

Thread Information