Closed Thread
Page 236 of 500 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,720 of 10000

Thread: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Default Re: Jojo's Bizzare Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Endless Strategy View Post
    @ Conekiller: glad you're enjoying it. It's great that the series is getting more attention now. By the way, if you've been enjoying it so far, you're in for a real treat. It only gets better after the first arc (which, according to my calculations, should end in 3-5 episodes).

Also, I was looking over some the first chapters of Stone Ocean again, and this part really stuck out to me:
    Spoiler:
    http://www.mangarush.com/files/manga...ocean/1/18.jpg
    What the flying fish was Jotaro thinking? Not only did he leave a stand arrow in the hands of his defenseless wife, he tells her to give it to his child when she's in trouble, with no explanation at all? Let me reiterate: Jotaro gave a stand arrow to his child! The same arrow that can kill people with a touch. The same arrow that can give any number of people supernatural powers. Jotaro was worried about it falling into the wrong hands back in part 4, but in part 6 he's totally fine giving it to someone who hasn't the slightest clue as to it's purpose, and could very well pawn it off for jewelry or something? I don't think Jotaro divorced Jolyne's mother, it was the reverse.
    Yeah, even if Jotaro knew...
    Spoiler:
    She was going to awaken a stand...

It was very careless of him to deliver something important as that to someone who doesn't know anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumhuvud View Post
    True, I'm assuming that's what he looked like in his youth. He is something like 48 years old after all.
    Well, maybe he finally decided to make Valentine more appealing and used the corpse motif for it trying to doesn't look like a subtle change.

I like how Valentine turned out. The first glimpse of him in the train made me dislike him - chubby, dwarfy schemer behind the curtains. The one that will send pawns to death, but will never get into fire himself, perhaps even losing his composure when facing a danger. Good thing he turned out looking different. Looks make the anticipated personality and actions.

Considering the new episode I have only two words: HEI BEIBI!
    A proud fan of Kizaru, Whitebeard and Rayleigh!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000sunny View Post
    And, oh, looks like Ichigo knows more than he is letting on and can't help but strike his signature pose: Loosely holding his sword, knees bent, with the dumbest look of shock on his face....Classic Bleach

King of the Klondike "LC"_Lapen's Avatar

Of all of the times I wished I could read moonrunes, this is probably the worst:
    http://www.jojoroyale.com/

I mean, just look at what the prizes announced so far are! And we've still got 7 unannounced!

The Man Who Sold the World Dumhuvud's Avatar

So, do we know yet how Jojo is doing Ratings/sales wise yet? I heard it's doing good, but my source couldn't remember his source so bleh...

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 • Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

The transition to the ending, this week, was fucking beautiful.
    Spoiler:
    Geez I'm going to end up crying next week.

Quote Originally Posted by lelandlancaster View Post
    The transition to the ending, this week, was fucking beautiful.
    Spoiler:
    Geez I'm going to end up crying next week.
    I agree. The anime added a much needed gravitas.

All the emotions flowed so well this chapter!

I'm even more pumped!

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    So, do we know yet how Jojo is doing Ratings/sales wise yet? I heard it's doing good, but my source couldn't remember his source so bleh...
    Ratings can't be good since it's a late night show.
    And there are no sales, since the first volume is only released on 2013/01/30.

@leland: Damn, you weren't kidding about the segue to the ending. Zeppeli stepping up to Tarkus as the ending theme started playing was amazing...

Episode 6 ending made my dick hurt.

This week's transition to Roundabout sent shivers.

Though maybe it could've been even better had they included bits of Tompeti's detailed prophecy.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Also,Poco's part was quite well directed and appropriately dramatic.Carried more emotional weight than in the manga.

So I'm still in part 4, reading a sniper battle between Jotaro and Josuke and a rat. This manga gets really weird sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakonosolo View Post
    So I'm still in part 4, reading a sniper battle between Jotaro and Josuke and a rat. This manga gets really weird sometimes.
    I think you meant to say Bizarre! Ba dum tsss.

I also got goosebumps at the end of episode 6. Really well done. I had to listen to Roundabout immediately after that.

Anyone noticed they played ''Tarkus'' by Emerson, Lake & Palmer when Jonathan was chained in the Two-Headed Dragon Room? If it wasn't 100% identical, it was extremely similar.

I thought of that as well, actually. I'm certain it was a homage.

Shipmate

If your name is Zepelli, your death flag can be seen from outer space.

This is one of the few things I can never forgive Araki for.

Every Zeppeli's life duty is to wait for a Joestar to appear so they can sacrifice their life for them.

Anyone have a link to a decent episode 1 for the recent Jojo anime? Stream would be a nice...I dont mind a free download site though. All I have is a badly subbed version. :(

Closed Thread

Thread Information