+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Only in America can 13 year olds hire hookers to play Halo with them

Default Only in America can 13 year olds hire hookers to play Halo with them

http://www.money.co.uk/article/10003...uy-hookers.htm

At least he got punished for the credit card fraudulent.
    No offense to the Americans here but....get out of the country.

Default Re: Only in America can 13 year olds hire hookers to play Halo with them

Ralph's ambition is to one day become a politician.
    Haha, I wonder. But wow, quite a story. 13-year-old boys who should just have sex on their minds, wanted to play Halo instead. I got a kick out of the "surprise trip to Disneyland". Wonder if the kid even cares for Disney.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Who said you can't wear panties on your head?

Default Re: Only in America can 13 year olds hire hookers to play Halo with them

Thats kids hero has just gotta be Bill Clinton.
    =/
    At least the hookers were decent girls in that way.
    But then again....ew.

@Buuhan1,
    Actually, it seems like they did have that on mind, but the hookers tricked them into playing Halo3 instead.

I'll be the first to crack the joke about how the hookers wasted their night playing Halo instead of getting some REAL action....

Who said you can't wear panties on your head?

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman-12 View Post
    I'll be the first to crack the joke about how the hookers wasted their night playing Halo instead of getting some REAL action....

Hahaha!
    But, actually maybe they preffered the Halo action to the other one.
    It must be really sickening...blech.

No video games for a week.
    K-F|Jango

Adultry or no adultry, Bill Clinton is a cool guy and a great president.

That's one less kid screaming in my ear when I'm playing XBox online. What an idiot? Did he have no concept of reality? "I'm going to hire a bunch of hookers and tell random people about so that way it can come back to haunt me. And to top things off, I'm going to use my father's card." How dumb could this kid be?

1. There are plenty of better people to play Halo with than hookers.
    2. There are a lot of better games to play with hookers (whether it be sex or video games).
    3. There are a lot of better people to have sex and/or play video games with than hookers.

I wonder how the dad reacted?

A thumbs up from Papi. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman-12 View Post
    When'd you get Senior status Freeman?

Ralph's ambition is to one day become a politician.
    I don't know what's more funny the fact that quote is ironic or the fact that he's from Texas.

And really what 13 yr old wants to go Disneyland?
    Last edited by Sandai Mera; May 14th, 2008 at 10:20 AM.

At the end of the world, it would appear..

Quote Originally Posted by Sandai Mera View Post
    And really what 13 yr old wants to go Disneyland?
    Well I know that Disney World has lots of stuff for all ages. But I'm not sure about Disney Land. I was like.. maybe 7 when I went there.

I don't see why a kid ordering Slave Hookers play Halo with him is such a bad thing. I guess he just wanted some extra players.
    And why wasn't the Dad pleased that it was "all his kid was doing"?

the only thing i found wrong was

Ralph had reportedly told police that his father wouldn't mind, as it was his birthday last week and he had forgot to get him a present. The father, a lawyer said he had been too busy, but would take him on a surprise trip to Disneyland instead.

All I can say is this is more fuel for Jack Thompson's fire.

Thank you PN for Avatar ^^ Gorlom's Avatar

really? I cant see how even he can use any of this?

Is he going to start ranting about WoW tournament giving out hookers as prizes or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    What the...? Holy smurf am I slow! Until this statement of yours I never even realized that an octopus is actually serving octopusballs. Talk about not seeing the forest because of too many trees. *facepalm*

We are just that damn maji Dragon Warrior Steve's Avatar

AMERICA FUCK YEAH!!!!!!

Sure the kid is in deep shit, but he'll go down as the kid who had the balls to call hookers so he can play multiplayer in Halo. Then again, he didn't have the balls to have sex with the hookers......

Oh my god, the kid's a loser!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorlom View Post
    really? I cant see how even he can use any of this?

Is he going to start ranting about WoW tournament giving out hookers as prizes or what?
    How can you not see it? Clearly the Grand Theft Auto games inspired the kids to hire hookers, but since they didn't have the hot coffee mod, the kids didn't know what to do with the hookers, so they just played Halo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Warrior View Post
    Then again, he didn't have the balls to have sex with the hookers.
    I don't think it was so as him not having balls to do it so much as it was a lack of interest either that or the hookers weren't looking too good.

Thank you PN for Avatar ^^ Gorlom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sandai Mera View Post
    I don't think it was so as him not having balls to do it so much as it was a lack of interest either that or the hookers weren't looking too good.
    What do you even base this on? Have you seen the hookers in question or how can you make such a judgement?

Throes: Isn't that a good thing? that they dont know what happens next I mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    What the...? Holy smurf am I slow! Until this statement of yours I never even realized that an octopus is actually serving octopusballs. Talk about not seeing the forest because of too many trees. *facepalm*

I don't know what's more funny the fact that quote is ironic or the fact that he's from Texas.

And whats wrong with being from Texas?

Check out my Operation One Piece and Phoenix Wrongs

At the end of the world, it would appear..

I just wonder how he explained it to the hookers..

A: I order you to play Halo with me
    B: WTF?
    A: Did I mention.. that it's Halo THREE?
    B: omg, liake lets play =D
    And whats wrong with being from Texas?
    Are you a Cowboy?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information