+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Smoker

Default Smoker

Let's speculate. Will Smoker be allowed into the New World via Mariejoa or will he be forced to take the underwater route?
    I recommend: Peerless Martial God, Renegade Immortal, Gourmet of Another World, Trash of the Counts Family and The Great Ruler

Default Re: Smoker

I'm going to say he's going to go the underwater route. It's just not smoker's style to go above ground and deal with those Mariejoa bastards.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by sabret00the View Post
    Let's speculate. Will Smoker be allowed into the New World via Mariejoa or will he be forced to take the underwater route?
    Why would the marines force him to go underwater.

Quote Originally Posted by Throes View Post
    I'm going to say he's going to go the underwater route. It's just not smoker's style to go above ground and deal with those Mariejoa bastards.
    Smoker said the SH are going to the New World, & he needs rank, so I think Somker may not take the underground route. With his new found rank when he gets it.

check up from the neck up eerie's Avatar

I don't see why he'd go the underwater route.

well, isn't Fismen Island the best place to catch SH? it's very close to Mariejoa, so why not? especially when SH are going there too...
    The only reason for walking into the jaws of Death is so's you can steal his gold teeth.

^that's what I was thinking

Why should a DF user go underwater if he can go also above the mainland?

because, he'd be wasting time that he could use to catch pirates. If he takes mariejoa, and he doesn't have to wait, he'll be missing a ton of pirates who are on shabondy and fishman

smoker already said that he will see the SH in the new world...
    so in my opinion he will take the route to marijoa cause the fishman-island route is more for the pirates and he could catch them better on the other side ...otherwise he had to go alone to an island with a lot of criminals just to say their..."ehh has somebody seen a pirate with a straw hat??"
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san/C.Gaban
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma/Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Roger/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/last ancient weapon/the D.clan
    DFSpider/Wind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

IHope he does show up, and he might even take some of the novas out. which would be cool.

I bet we'll see him and tashigi after this part of the series when they make it over the redline, cause he did say he'll meet them in the new world so once they arrive at the new world he'll probably be waiting there to hunt them.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    perversion is an art form gotta make it fun

next

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDMalcolm View Post
    Why would the marines force him to go underwater.
    He may just not get permission to go? he could still lack rank? they may want him to return to his post on Logue Town. He may just think he can't be bothered to see if he'll get permission or not. There are a ton of reasons.
    I recommend: Peerless Martial God, Renegade Immortal, Gourmet of Another World, Trash of the Counts Family and The Great Ruler

I'm hoping that smokes dose show up too, however hes go more important thing to do right now. He say it him self a while ago, he need a new title to be station in the new world sooo i suppose thats what he working on getting right about now........... however catching one of the super nova could get him a title (or postions however you like to look at it.) too.

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/439/17/

where does he say he has better things to do?

Bad wording on my part, not necessary better thing to do but he need a higher rank ore better "position" which in the one piece world mean a title, vice admiral vice admiral.... and i doubt he'll be getting a title like that with out doing some serious pirate catching and gain influence in the world government. Also he said he would crush the straw hats in the new world and last time i check you have to go throw fisherman island to get to the new world. ...

or mariejoa, it would be awesome if he became a vice admiral

I think that by saying that they need "positions" he meant that the marine need to act quickly to not motivate more pirates.

He'll go whichever way he damn feels like.

I'd say he'll either take the Fishman Island route, or a completely different route that we've yet to hear about yet.

I don't seem him going through Mariejoa. =/

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information