+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Apocalypse 2012

Default Apocalypse 2012

Im scared out of my mind.

Apocalypse 2012. Will it happen? Discuss.

(I don't mean anyone harm or scare anyone in making this thread.)

Default Re: Apocalypse 2012

my girlfriend died on 2012
    Brawl Name: Ramza
    Brawl Code: 1805-1932-2783

Nah, it's not happening.

giant marshians and women on permaperiod oh boy

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
    my girlfriend died on 2012
    Dude, that's not funny, my brother died that way.

Im not scared more than anything else in the world is an Armageddon and a Giant Meteor slamming into earth. I will literally be terrified. I don't want my life to flash before my eyes while a giant rock is going to crush me. :(

no .
    hnngrnrgh

This is just silly
    Last edited by King Kobra; April 29th, 2008 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Lol MaYaS

I have a feeling this thread will be locked shortly, but all of the governments will merge, forming one government to rule the world, and an elite police force to monitor and control all of the citizens. Then some guy will create this inexhaustible energy which is created from ocean currents, which slows the rotation of the earth, creating a rift in space time.

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

I sort of look forward to the idea of posting "MAYANS DID 22/12!" on 4²chan's Avatar & Manga board in 2017.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

By the 7 Sons of Pwngoat! *Meh*'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Throes
    Then some guy will create this inexhaustible energy which is created from ocean currents
    I seem to recall that my brother wanted to work on a project similar to this, except that his plan was to use the heat generated by the ocean to create electricity. He said something about "If we can't stop global warming, we should at least make money off of it; that's the American Way!"
    I'm like Hisotensoku: Not here to preserve peace, nor to destroy it. I certainly can't move mountains. Mostly, I'm just full of hot air.
    - *Meh*

I'm holding out for the invasion of the Space Dragons in 2044. They resent airplanes, which take up THEIR airspace, so sell your Delta stock before then.

By the 7 Sons of Pwngoat! *Meh*'s Avatar

The major flaw with Malthus' economic theory was that, contrary to his beliefs, food production did keep pace with human reproduction. In the event that massive crop failures and destruction of livestock, coupled with overfishing and extinction of a variety of sea life occur within the next 4~5 years then I could see worldwide famine reducing the population to a subsistence quantity. This would be especially true if wars between various world powers broke out over the few remaining food supplies. And of course, a surplus of corpses can be counted upon to spread a surplus of disease. Would all of this spell doom for humanity? Maybe. It would at least spell doom for a majority of humanity, leaving behind perhaps a tenth of the current populace.
    I'm like Hisotensoku: Not here to preserve peace, nor to destroy it. I certainly can't move mountains. Mostly, I'm just full of hot air.
    - *Meh*

whatever we all don`t become older than 25 ...... enjoy the last days and we die funny without having fear of cancer orso..
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san/C.Gaban
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma/Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Roger/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/last ancient weapon/the D.clan
    DFSpider/Wind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

Forget the apocalypse what will end up destroying the world in 2012 is either humans or evil disney corporation brainwashing.... thats how I think the world will end.

either we humans destroy it by god knows what

or disney succeeds and brainwashes everyone into doin the evil deed

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    perversion is an art form gotta make it fun

next

I was just reading up on this the other day, actually. December 21st, 2012, eh?

Cursive Mayan's and their laziness not to continue writing their calender till the end of time.

I thought it was a cyclical calendar... it rolls over like the odometer of a car when it hits the last position.

Quote Originally Posted by Bounty1Berry View Post
    I thought it was a cyclical calendar... it rolls over like the odometer of a car when it hits the last position.
    You hit that one on the nail.

A Great King, somewhere! Captain Brooke's Avatar

Nothings gonna happen, remember year 2000, ZOMG, remember all the talk about this day 6/6/06, not to sound mean or anything, but don't let these things get to you, just live life without worries!

Well seeing as 2000 was a bunch of caka-meme bulllshenanees made up by crazy nerds and 6/6/06 has happened, what, 3 times already now?

This is probably the most exciting apocalypse moment I think, seeing as it's actually been a date as such set down for a looooong time.

Weeee I'm excited.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information