• Urouge

14 4.36%
  • Massacre Soldier Killer

23 7.17%
  • Trafalgar Law

112 34.89%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Well, why not... Favorite Shabondy Rookies?

Default Well, why not... Favorite Shabondy Rookies?

Which of the nine newly introduced Rookies were you most interested in? Could solely be from a design standpoint or perhaps how you think they'll influence or impact the story ahead, maybe it's cause of the Pirate crew they roll with or.... just how awesome their name sounds.

I'd say keep it to one or two, no lists. But somehow I don't think anyone will listen.

Brawl

Default Re: Well, why not... Favorite Shanbody Rookies?

Massacre Soldier Killer, cause he seems like his name but maybe there is something special with him but i couldnt find kid in the pictures its picture 8 right? the top or down charakter?

I have to go with Massacre and Kid. If they find out that what Kid has done is in fact true and he isnt being framed or something he could be quite the evil villian. :)

Lump of Dirt

I'm interested in Jwelery Bonney and also Law. I'm interested in Bonney mainly because we finally see a female pirate of over 100M, and it also begs the questions of how of a bounty does the most wanted woman have, and what did she do to get that high of a bounty. For some reason I think that most wanted woman in the world is a very high commande in Dragon's army.

I'm also interested in Law because I am getting the impression that he might be a former member of Kuma's crew(if Kuma had a crew at all). I 'm basing this from the fact that he has paw prints all over his hat and shirt just like Kuma. Aso he has what looks like cogs on the sleeves of his shirt, and Kuma is a cyborg.

My most favorite is Scratchman Apoo because he has piano keys for teeth and looks cool,I also like Redflag X Drake and Killer

Kamen Rider OOOs

Horny One Piece Meka-ratta^^ Rank: Failed Mutineer Kingoffans's Avatar

I'm sorry to say but I am kinda disappointed in you BF. You're always going on about no spoilers before chapter release yet you're posting a thread before a scanlated version is available. It really is kinda unfair on us who accidentally opened this thread with no idea what it was and now got spoiled (like me), you knowO_O

I love Killer's design for some reason. In both his appearance and name, he really stands out in the OP world as something different... And the fact that he might be just a lackey, but I'm sure Oda introduced him so boldly because good things are to come, haha.

I'm tempted to say Law too, he looks a lot like Junpei from Persona 3.

Uh, there's a full translation out, there's a RAW out. My position has always been everything is fair game after that week's chapter is out in full, be it Chinese scan, RAW or English scanlation.

So yeah, can't say I really sympathize.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer AD-HD Pirate's Avatar

Kid and Law.

Kid's personality seems to be very entertaining, he is obviously badass and reminds me of Moria.
    Law's sword looks nice, his appearance is neat and his crew original.

Redflag X. Drake.

He dual wields an axe mace and a sword, holds off Killer and Urogue, and walks away in all badassery. Plus he's an ex marine who wears a mask. Bound to be some awesome backstory behind Drake.

I like Trafalgar's crew more then I like him. Teddy bear mask guy in a uniform? And they all wear a uniform but him, which is pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky View Post
    Uh, there's a full translation out, there's a RAW out. My position has always been everything is fair game after that week's chapter is out in full, be it Chinese scan, RAW or English scanlation.

So yeah, can't say I really sympathize.
    Well yeah, I mean no disrespect to you AT ALL but it's just that some of us refuse to read the chapter until a scanlation is out. I mean I tried the whole raw with translations thing with the Usopp vs Perona fight and I didn't like the experience. It was annoying shifting between translations and raw and I really hated the uncleaned images, so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingoffans View Post
    Well yeah, I mean no disrespect to you AT ALL but it's just that some of us refuse to read the chapter until a scanlation is out. I mean I tried the whole raw with translations thing with the Usopp vs Perona fight and I didn't like the experience. It was annoying shifting between translations and raw and I really hated the uncleaned images, so yeah.
    You clicked on the thread that had something in the title that you had no idea was

It's your own fault

Quote Originally Posted by Kingoffans View Post
    Well, I think it's a little much to have to make concessions for every person or a small minority based on how they prefer to digest each new chapter.

It's unfortunate you were spoiled, but still, I think it's unreasonable for everyone to be expected to sit on their hands waiting for so-and-so to scanlate the newest chapters, in order to make related topics to that chapter.

I mean, the chapter has been out like what, 7-8 hours now. c'mon.

You could have at least done a little spoiler warning T_T

Trafalgar Law and Jewelry Bonney.

Their entrance was kewl even tho Law was just there sitting haha.

Where will you find...
    And how will you use...
    The forbidden fruit?

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer AD-HD Pirate's Avatar

You could have at least done a little spoiler warning T_T
    Hey, I have a suggestion.

Shut. the. fuck. up.

I personally don't consider it a spoiler, so I didn't see the need.

Anyways, this is going off-track. PM me if you wanna take this up elsewhere.

Instant win for Trafalgar Law. Why? Dont know, but beeing introduced just sitting there with your crew in the background and looking badass is kinda interesting / fascinating.

I'd say Kid for now. Not only does he seem the most brutal of the bunch, he's most likely going to be a more major player because of his bounty.

Second is a tie between Killer and Trafalgar Law.
    Strung out in heaven's high, hitting an all-time low.

I like them all except for Capone and Bonney.

Couldn't get it down to two favourites. :(

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information