• Urouge

14 4.36%
  • Massacre Soldier Killer

23 7.17%
  • Trafalgar Law

112 34.89%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Well, why not... Favorite Shabondy Rookies?

Default Re: Well, why not... Favorite Shabondy Rookies?

Uroge is fodder!

check up from the neck up eerie's Avatar

Design: Law
    Possibilities: Urouge

I would love to learn more about Urouge. Also, I thought it would be obvious to most people that the reason his bounty is comparatively lower than the rest of the Captains bounties is because his crew hasn't traveled as far (and assumingly as long) as the other crews, therefore, not giving him as much opportunity to rack up a incredibley high bounty. I think he's done pretty well for where he came from on the GL, nay? Who knows where it is in respect to Skypiea, though. I'll assume close, at least.

Edit: And if ANYONE is fighting anyone, it should be obvious it'll have to do with Kid/Killer and Luffy/Zoro.
    Last edited by eerie; April 30th, 2008 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    It's possible Law could be named after Edward "Ned" Low. Low was a butcher/masochist. When he captured a Boston Whaler, he made the Captain slice off his own ears and eat them. In another ship capture, he made the First Mate eat the heart of the Captain. His crew eventually mutinied and set him adrift in a coffin with no food. The French found him and hung him.
    very cool. why did they mutiny?
    I recommend: Peerless Martial God, Renegade Immortal, Gourmet of Another World, Trash of the Counts Family and The Great Ruler

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    It's possible Law could be named after Edward "Ned" Low. Low was a butcher/masochist. When he captured a Boston Whaler, he made the Captain slice off his own ears and eat them. In another ship capture, he made the First Mate eat the heart of the Captain. His crew eventually mutinied and set him adrift in a coffin with no food. The French found him and hung him.
    Uhh ... I think you mean sadist, a masochist is someone who pleasures in there own suffering while a sadist pleasures in others suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by sabret00the View Post
    very cool. why did they mutiny?
    No one knows. He had three ships at the time, the two captains of the other ships simply abandoned him. There's two different accounts of what happened: one is that they simply sailed off and left him to this own devices. He sailed off in his ship, the "Merry Christmas", and was never seen again. Other accounts say that the crew mutinied and left him with no provisions on the ship, setting it adrift until a French Ship picked him up and promptly hung him. If anything, it was probably because of his extremely psychopathic behavior.

And you're right, ThunderEarthFire, I meant Sadist.

Another interesting fact about Low is that his flag was Blackbeard's flag at first, as Teach was his idol, but later changed it to simply a red skeleton.
    Last edited by "Fire Fist" Ace; April 30th, 2008 at 09:44 AM.
    I called it wrong, so long ago. I guess this needs to be changed.

Discovered Stowaway DeadJustice's Avatar

Apoo and Bege are grossly under appreciated here.
    If all my talents and powers were taken away from me by some inscrutable Providence, and I had my choice of keeping but one, I would unhesitatingly ask to be allowed to keep the Power of Speaking, for through it, I would quickly recover all the rest.

--Daniel Webster

Doubt-ダウト- Kitsune: 9-Tailed Beast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeadJustice View Post
    Apoo and Bege are grossly under appreciated here.
    Apoo is awesome...
    Some people say that the every heartbeat us the sound of god, kicking an angel, in the face.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer AWB's Avatar

I have to go with Scratchmen. I just love his character design, from the face, to the outfit, to the longarms, to the wacky name, he really seems to me to have the most original character design of the group.

wow, fairly even results except for law.

i voted for kid. he looks evil, kinda like moria. and he must be pretty evil if he has a high bounty for racking up civilian casulties.

I voted for Trafalgar law, literally just sitting there throwing his brow, grinning. Also for a badass character design and name. However, I'd place Capone in a close second.

Zera

I think they are all awesome but I voted for Drake anyway. He's probably the one I'm looking forward to seeing more of the most just to find out what his X on chin and in his name are all about.

Expecting something big from this dude. (No penis jokes pl0x)

Also, penis.

Trafalgar Law cos this guy really could be gin.. looking back, gin was called a 'evil' cause he was heartless and merciless to his enemies.. Heart pirates ah? Sound fishy..

maybe...
    Jewelry Bonney = Miss Valentine
    They look quite similar and her devils fruit would explain why she's not fat.

My top favorites have got to be:

1. Scratchman Appo - I mean, come on! A chinese music-themed pirate! I wanna see what this guy can seriously do.
    2. Basil Hawkins - Really interesting character, and the one with the third highest bounty out of the rookies.
    3. Killer- Simply badass with the sickles and mask.

Right below Killer would be Law and then probably Capone cause of the mafia theme. Its hard to tell what Capone can do, but then again, who would've expected Foxy to be strong at first glance (seriously).

Soon to be "IvanKing"

Law

Cool name and cool appearence, not to mention not having any weapons or having any physical stances that would make him a "fighter", which would make him the baddest one there, by manga-standards. Easy to pin him having a DF.

Basil Hawkins is a very, very close 2nd.

Thank you PN for Avatar ^^ Gorlom's Avatar

ID: Did you not spot the sword next to law?

or what do you mean by:
    not having any weapons or having any physical stances that would make him a "fighter",
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    What the...? Holy smurf am I slow! Until this statement of yours I never even realized that an octopus is actually serving octopusballs. Talk about not seeing the forest because of too many trees. *facepalm*

I did not see a sword, no. And everyone else there either carried weapons or was really violent or angry in their nature so him being the only "calm" one just made him cool. I'm not saying he's not a fighter, because given his epithet and the way he talked to Drake made him seem, to me, like he does fight really well.

A Futue Bounty of 310mil Neomaster121's Avatar

law did have a sword he was sitting right next to it

yeah looking back I see it

But like with Hawkins, he doesn't seem totally dependent on it. And with a title like "Magician" or "Dark Doctor", that doesn't really lead to anything sword-related, so I'm thinking that they're both DF users too.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information