Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: RAIZE ur ReP QUIZ TIME!!!1!

Default Re: RAIZE ur ReP QUIZ TIME!!!1!

Studies have shown that during the time Hinata was dancing at the waterfall, the dance creates special nutrients into the water. In addition, it is because of these special nutrients, that the plants are able to survive. NarutoxHinata is important since the only reason Hinata danced under the waterfall is because she thought of protecting Naruto kun. The desire of protecting her love has caused her to dance, because dancing under the waterfall can protect people.
    Brawl Name: Ramza
    Brawl Code: 1805-1932-2783

Hinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X Naruto

All day, every day TakinawaTonfa's Avatar

Kaimei-Karasuhebi, you get an F- for not even being on the right topic. Were talking about Hinata x Naruto, not this so called "NarutoHinata X NarutoHinata X HinataNaruto" that you seem to go on and on about. Must be some sort of "street talk" no doubt.

Ramza, you cited studies, sounds like. . . . FABRICATION, fucker I ain't buying that!

SSM makes the honor roll.

11th Question) The Boston Massacre is an event in the year 1770 which help culminate the American Revolution. During the event, British soldiers had shot and killed five civilians, one of whom is commonly remembered for his African/Native American ancestry. What is your favorite color?

White.

I value law, order and community. My enemies are the black and the commies.

PURITY

Grey, though I have no real strong feelings for it.

Black cause Sasuke-sama looks awesome in it.

Naruto - Needs moar black.

i like green
    ps. im disappointed that my paragraph is not approved
    Brawl Name: Ramza
    Brawl Code: 1805-1932-2783

All day, every day TakinawaTonfa's Avatar

WRONG!

You all love that faggoty crayola shade called "neon green".

12th Question) This one is another fill-in-the-blank:

I believe that _________________________ _________ _____________ ___________________ ______________________________ is _______________________ ____________ __________

__________ ______________ _____________ and spearchuckers.

Thread Information