Closed Thread
Page 4 of 500 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion V [Re-Re-Redux]

Default Re: Naruto Discussion V [Re-Re-Redux]

i think madaras cool

Well, apparently no Hidan and Kakuzu in the anime... for a while.

Episode 54 seems to start a filler arc despite the episode itself being almost all manga material. The new OP is full of filler villains rather than Hidan and Kakuzu. Which is odd, because 54 is almost all straight from the manga from what I can see.

It really makes little sense unless they have some sort of situation where Naruto prepares for wind training but is stopped to deal with the filler villains...then starts it for real when Hidan and Kakuzu appear. The only other way I can see this is if somehow he does a little training now, uses that against the fillers, then doesn't learn Rasenshuriken until the Kakuzu fight. Some speculated that there was a "space" for a filler between returning from the Sasuke situation and Hidan and Kakuzu appearing but no one took it seriously.

Personally I sort of wished we had a filler arc with Yugito (having not seen this OP yet), mostly to gain more empathy when Hidan defeats her and to show her in something more than a fight she can't win. (that and I think Kishi will never touch Cloud country at the rate he's going so it gives the anime an excuse)

BTW: there's also a spoiler out: Tobi removes his mask..but we still don't see who exactly it is.
    Y'know, Negima WAS awesome...
    For the first 18 volumes.

From the looks of things, episode 54 was Kakashi telling Naruto about the training and them going out to eat barbeque with Team 10. The next episode looks to be the start of his training. But instead of Hidan and Kakuzu there's apparently a scene of the filler villains in some random evil chant or something.

Spoiler:
    サスケは疲れてるのか無反応
    Sasuke is probably tired as he is unresponsive.

トビ
    デイダラのこと
    イタチのこと
    自分のことを話す

Tobi talks about Deidara, Itachi, and himself.

最後に なんと 仮面剥いじゃった剥い
    At the end, he (Tobi) takes off his mask.

-------
    questioner: サスケは自分からトビについていったのか?
    Q:
    Did Sasuke follow Tobi on his own?
    ------

サスケは眠ってた
    Sasuke was asleep.

あとイタチは死にましたwww
    And Itachi was dead lol lol lol ( "w" in this case is the Japanese equivalent of "lol")

ゼツよりトビが早くサスケのとこに着くってとこで
    Tobi gets to Sasuke's place faster than Zetsu

・イタチの死体をもっていく
    And carries Itachi's corpse.

-----
    questioner: ちょっと流れが分からないんだが
    サスケは1回おきてトビと対峙するんだよな?
    そしてまた眠っちゃうの?
    イタチの死体だけ持っていくの?
    Q:
    I kind of don't understand what's going on but Sasuke wakes up once and confronts Tobi, right?
    And then he goes to sleep again?
    Do they only carry Itachi's corpse?
    -----

トビとゼツが
    Tobi and Zetsu
    眠ってたサスケと死んだイタチを
    Take a sleeping Sasuke and dead Itachi
    アジトみたいなとこに運んだんだな
    to a hideout kind of place.

----
    デイダラとイタチの話しても
    サスケが無反応だったから
    仮面をとったわけさ~
    Even when he (Tobi) talks about Deidara and Itachi, Sasuke is unresponsive, so that's why he took off his mask.

それまで無反応だったサスケもビックリwww
    And the unresponsive Sasuke up to that point was surprised lol lol lol

言葉では説明しなくいが
    It's hard to explain with words but...

仮面を剥いだトビをみて
    Sasuke looks at Tobi without his mask

サスケは左目のほうだけシャリンガンが発動
    右目はフツーの目
    And Sasuke activates the Sharingan in his left eye only.
    The right eye is a normal eye.
    confirmed spoilers
    Last edited by Taleran; April 3rd, 2008 at 06:43 AM.

New OP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXEKEZKOako

I can definitely see them replacing the scenes of the filler villains with Hidan and Kakuzu later on.

Discovered Stowaway Emperor Time's Avatar

I'm suprise that we find that out about Tobi?

Quote Originally Posted by Geg View Post

I can definitely see them replacing the scenes of the filler villains with Hidan and Kakuzu later on.
    Hm, that's a really nice song.

Kind of really a waste, considering what it's being used on, but eh.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    At the end of the world, it would appear..

Holy crap..

I though that was Karin and Jyugo there at first (at 45 seconds)

Daisuke CP9

Quote Originally Posted by Geg View Post

I have to admit, liked the OP in terms of the song.

How is it there is no download link for HQ versions of the new Naruto OP and ED? The raw is taking fucking forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobster Pot-Sticker View Post
    And Marda died, because Sasuke summoned him..

Alright, every thing make sense again

Well, except for the fact that the 5th Hokage came before the 3rd.. I've always tried to ignore that. But today, perhaps I should just seek the answer to that great mystery
    It's not that confusing. Minato (Naruto's father) was given the title of Yondaime (Fourth Hokage). When he died using the jutsu sealing the fox in Naruto, Sandaime (Sarutobi) took the title back, since he was still alive. Then when he died, Tsunade took the title, being a blood descendent of Shodaime and Nidaime.

And Manda died because he was hit by Deidara's blast. He desummoned to the summon dimension, then Suigetsu summoned him again and Sasuke came out of his mouth. Manda, because of his injuries, died.

And Tobi is Madara Uchiha in Obito Uchiha's body (Not stated, but this should be obvious). It's kind of a plot hole how he came to possess Obito, but... whatever, Kishi has given up on this series at this point.

And those filler characters in the OP look dumb, but at least we get to see Asuma fight before he kicks the bucket to Hidan.

Speaking of Hidan, they still need to dig up his head. They should make Hinata carry it and punch it in the face now and then.
    I called it wrong, so long ago. I guess this needs to be changed.

Discovered Stowaway Emperor Time's Avatar

Sadly no one cares how Hidan's head is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post

And Tobi is Madara Uchiha in Obito Uchiha's body (Not stated, but this should be obvious). It's kind of a plot hole how he came to possess Obito, but... whatever, Kishi has given up on this series at this point.
    To his credit Kishimoto doesn't seem like he'll end the manga without an actual conclusion like Shaman King or rush through like Black Cat.

Well I finally saw the opening...decent (nowhere near Gintama's latest) and it does seem obvious the "sickle man" of the fillans is just Hidan's placeholder. Sort of a bit surprised that they are already starting to compare Naruto to Pein at that one point...I think its Pein.
    Y'know, Negima WAS awesome...
    For the first 18 volumes.

New OP direct download link, HQ too: http://www.mediafire.com/?oa2rkddzrd1

You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokoro Ataru View Post
    Well I finally saw the opening...decent (nowhere near Gintama's latest) and it does seem obvious the "sickle man" of the fillans is just Hidan's placeholder. Sort of a bit surprised that they are already starting to compare Naruto to Pein at that one point...I think its Pein.
    I think it's supposed to be Yondaime actually.

I enjoyed the song but i don't see why we need a filler

Kamen Rider OOOs

the hammer is my penis skarlath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HEATXZ View Post
    I enjoyed the song but i don't see why we need a filler
    because they want more money?
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryPotter View Post
    I fuck my mom and then suck on my own dick.
    If you only knew the power of the Pork Side

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post

I have a theory on why Madara is in Obitos body, which I also belive is true.

You would think Minato(the fourth) would trie to kill the 9-tailed-Fox imidietly when it entered Konoha, so only one explanation, someone was stalling him.

I think, Madara stalled Minato, since he was the one who controled the fox. I think that Minato could have lived, by using another sealing jutsu that he used on Madara.

I think Minato used a sealing jutsu to sperate MAdaras spirit and mind, causing Madara to die and his body not being able to pass on.

But, Madaras Eaternal Mangekouy Sharingan wouldnt let his body die. His EMS's were split, one in his spirit-less body, and one in his spirit.

Then, because the EMS let Madara be imortal, he could bring another body back to life, with him in controll. He found Obito's corpse and used it to come back.

But, since one of Obito's sharingan was given to Kakashi, Obito was missing one eye.

And how can Tobi(madara) use the time-space jutsu, easy, When Madara took over Obito, Madara had an EMS. This caused OBito's MS to activate, and since Kakashi had the other, his was activated.

This would also explain why Madara wants the nine demons to restore his sharingans power, it will let him get back to his body and he will have both his EMS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Closed Thread

Thread Information