Closed Thread
Page 262 of 500 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 362 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,240 of 9996

Thread: Naruto Discussion V [Re-Re-Redux]

Default Re: Naruto Discussion V [Re-Re-Redux]

Spoiler:
    ...DAMMIT! I had to take Shirley's death from Code Geass! I can't take Hinata's death on top of that! Figures, the one time Kishi does something drastic and it kills one of my favorite Naruto characters and half of my favorite Naruto pairing!

Well, Kishi, you've finally done it.

You've got two chapters to explain your sorry ass. If this fail isn't corrected by then, you can just go ahead and screw yourself and your stupid manga.

Banner by 8bit of Otakuboards. I'm using it here too because it's that awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceburner View Post
    Well, Kishi, you've finally done it.

You've got two chapters to explain your sorry ass. If this fail isn't corrected by then, you can just go ahead and screw yourself and your stupid manga.
    Oh, it's going to be sooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun with this chapter hits. If you thought the Naruto boards were bad last week...
    So many people in the world. And so many bullets. Lots and lots of bullets.

Oh god! If this is true it's like Christmas came early this year.
    The sheer amount of drama this would cause in the fanbase would be the most amusing thing to watch.

However, I bet Kishi just pulled a Kuwabara, the unoriginal fiend he is.
    Last edited by Russel; February 24th, 2009 at 11:48 PM.

^Oh I concur, if nothing else this could turn the Naruto world upside down, for better or for worse. Shippuden's been a complete bore since it started, but this just...it's like

Boring. Boring. Boring. Boooring. Booooring. Ooh, Asuma's dead, whoopty doo. Boring. Boring. Boooring. Boooooooring. Booooooooooooring. Booooooooooooooooooooooring.

BOOM!!!

O_o

What. The. Fuck?

God forbid if Oda did this with something like LuffyXNami.

Spoiler:
    According to a fresh batch of spoilers Gai and friends run into the boss frogs. And Pain states how his Pain is greater than Naruto's. Which, and forgive me for agreeing with the pain-obsessed lunatic, his probably is. I don't know why Hinata dieing was the thing to push Naruto over into fox mode; despite what a lot of fans seem to think he and her where never that close, what with him obsessing over Sasuke and her passing out when he breathed the same air as her.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    The further romance drama stays away from One Piece the better.

Luffyx what? o_
    Yibis One Piece Fansubs
    http://yibis.com - #yibis@irc.rizon.net

This is Kishi we're talking. Don't you worry about Oda, he knows what he's doing. Anyway.

Spoiler:
    If Hinata does survive this, it'll pretty much make NaruHina canon

Quote Originally Posted by DaeJi View Post
    Spoiler:
    I don't know why Hinata dieing was the thing to push Naruto over into fox mode; despite what a lot of fans seem to think he and her where never that close,
    Spoiler:
    See, this is my entire beef with this. I've always been fond of Hinata. She's one of the better characters in the series and she's pretty endearing. I understand she's quite popular with a lot of other people, too.

Kishi has nothing to gain by killing her.

Pein has now killed Jiraya, Kakashi, Shizune and now Fukusaku. ALL OF THOSE CHARACTERS mean more to Naruto than Hinata ever did. They should have been the ones pushing him off the edge, not Hinata.

There is no point in killing her.

She's nowhere near the battle. She's in the village, being told to sit still by the dumbass parents who think Naruto is Jesus in an orange cape.

There is no sense in killing her.

So why the everloving hell does she need to be killed?

Banner by 8bit of Otakuboards. I'm using it here too because it's that awesome.

Spoiler:
    See, this is my entire beef with this. I've always been fond of Hinata. She's one of the better characters in the series and she's pretty endearing. I understand she's quite popular with a lot of other people, too.

Pein has now killed Jiraya, Kakashi, Shizune and now Fukusaku. ALL OF THOSE CHARACTERS mean more to Naruto than Hinata ever did. They should have been the ones pushing him off the edge, not Hinata.

She's nowhere near the battle. She's in the village, being told to sit still by the dumbass parents who think Naruto is Jesus in an orange cape.

You forget who writes Naruto.
    He would not know good writing if he suddenly woke up as Terry Pratchett one morning.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Well, maybe she's not dead. And as far as the other characters: Jiraiya died a while back and Naruto wasn't in the middle of a battle so he didn't "freak out" over it (that is, he didn' go kyuubi) Also, it's not confirmed that Kakashi is dead and I don't Naruto knows that Shizune is dead. Fukasaku I'll have to agree with you a bit. I was kinda surprised Naruto didn't "freak out" a bit more, granted he hand't known him that long. However, Naruto has now seen someone who he's known for many years, and just confessed her love for him no less, be mortally wounded, so naturally he's gonna freak out. But as I said, maybe she won't die. I say wait till this chapter and the next few chapters come out to see where Kishi's going with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Russel View Post
    You forget who writes Naruto.
    He would not know good writing if he suddenly woke up as Terry Pratchett one morning.
    Hey now, lets not all gang up on Kishi. He has his faults and everything, but he's not really a bad writer. Naruto really isn't that bad; it just average at this point, but the problem with that is that it started above average.

whats up with all the toph avatars

i am pleased

also lol spoiler

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

Spoiler:
    Oh well she's been a pointless character since the end of the Naruto vs. Neji fight. At least Kishi finally did something with her.

Oh yeah, NaruHina fatality. Sakura wins.

Legen, wait for it...dary! Mugiwara Kaizoku's Avatar

Spoiler:
    relax people, hinata will never die for naruxhina hentai will never cease to exist. that way their love continues in all eternity and that's everything she ever wanted.
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...it's the mucus that bites us!

Spoiler:
    Oh yeah, NaruHina fatality. Sakura wins.
    Spoiler:
    only if she's really dead. and considering Choji and Neji, I think she has pretty good chances.

also this might just fuck up Naruto's preconcived notions of female relations, if hinata kicks it, so Sakura might already be out of the picture

this is the most hilarious thing to happen in ages

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

Hinata undergoes surgery with only 50% survival rate and grows chakra wings and gets skinny and cries a lot then comes back but loses her next fight and we dont see her again forever never again

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

lol if she's actually dead, although i doubt it. after all that foreshadowing of them possibly having a relationship at the end of the series, killing her off is pretty ridiculous and hilarious. i doubt she's dead.

level 6 looks like shit
    it's just level 4 with a skeleton on top and it looks retarded as fuck

Um... wut?
    Sorry, but um.. what's Kishi supposed to gain by doing this?
    My Livejournal/blog
    Quote Originally Posted by JERK DISEASE View Post
    His character is dull now anyway, he's a smug little ace, I miss the part 1 Shikamaru, the dunce who was actually smart. That whole thematic world is dead and gone and I don't think Kishi even remembers it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information