+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Who/what/where is this?" thread

whos tilestone. Is he the huge guy.

Originally posted by Thedevil+Jun 5 2005, 10:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Thedevil &#064; Jun 5 2005, 10:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>whos the guy with a big log in the left hand side of the pic. the dorky looking guy. is he known or just a side show
    [snapback]64144[/snapback]
    [/b]

Nah, he´s not known, he´s just a random guy&#33; (Imagine that I directed you to this thread just to tell you that. :P ) ;)

Originally posted by Buccaneer@Jun 5 2005, 10:10 PM
    The only people known are: Ice, Pauly, Lucci, Calipha, Lulu, Tilestone, and Kaku.
    [snapback]64145[/snapback]
    Well I could say my part about a certain character that you´ve forgot to mention, but somehow I have the feeling that if you should ever become a mod here, that I will be the first guy you´ll ban from here so I´ll rather remain silent on that matter. :D

<!--QuoteBegin-Thedevil
    @Jun 5 2005, 10:12 PM
    whos tilestone. Is he the huge guy.
    [snapback]64146[/snapback]
    [/quote]

Yep Tilestone is the big guy with the white beard behind Paulie.

Well I could say my part about a certain character that you´ve forgot to mention, but somehow I have the feeling that if you should ever become a mod here, that I will be the first guy you´ll ban from here so I´ll rather remain silent on that matter.
    is there any person in the pic who is known or are you taken about someone else i.e Franky

No it is basically a inside joke that probably only I myself find amusing. I´m certainly not refering to anything with deep meaning.

No. It was just a joke. No one in Galley-La that we haven&#39;t named exists. Seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    Bad move, bub!

oh ok... no need to get mad or somethin

i have a question,
    what is the real name of blackbeard and who is his subbordinates, is he related to the guy who joined the shichibukai meeting? so that means the blackbeard pirates consist of 5 people, the one who gave luffy the apple, the wrestling chapion? etc??
    is blackbeard the guy who betrayed white beard?

KatanaJon

The only people known are: Ice, Pauly, Lucci, Calipha, Lulu, Tilestone, and Kaku.

No one else in that picture. At all.
    What about that guy with th-

AkumaHito

That&#39;s them but the names are wrong so Blackbeard&#39;s real name is Marshall D. Teach, the wrestling champ is Jesus Burgess, the sniper is Van Auger, and the doctor is Doc Q. And the answer to all the other questions is yes.

wow those are really different names from the correct one? is this a translation error? if so i think il go edit some stuff :)

Originally posted by KatanaJon+Jun 6 2005, 04:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KatanaJon &#064; Jun 6 2005, 04:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>What about that guy with th-
    [snapback]64381[/snapback]
    [/b]

What you´re trying to say?

<!--QuoteBegin-AkumaHito
    @Jun 6 2005, 04:20 AM

[/quote]

You know that I´ve never noticed that guy between Burgess and Auger? Just seen him for the first time.

That&#39;s them but the names are wrong so Blackbeard&#39;s real name is Marshall D. Teach, the wrestling champ is Jesus Burgess, the sniper is Van Auger, and the doctor is Doc Q. And the answer to all the other questions is yes.
    [snapback]64384[/snapback]
    Not that what you´ve said is wrong, but it is a little bit incomplete. Van Auger´s nickname is "Supersonic", Jesus Burgess nickname is "Champion" and Doc Q´s nickname is "Reaper". Laffite´s nickname hasn´t been mentioned at the Maryjois nickname so far.

KatanaJon

That was just a joke. Reread Buc&#39;s posts about the Galley-La members to see what I was getting at.

forgive me for my slowness, but who the hell is Corgi?

Corgi is a government official in Water Seven that harasses Iceburg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    Bad move, bub!

Originally posted by Ivotas+Jun 6 2005, 10:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ivotas &#064; Jun 6 2005, 10:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Originally posted by KatanaJon@Jun 6 2005, 04:17 AM
    What about that guy with th-
    [snapback]64381[/snapback]

<!--QuoteBegin-AkumaHito
    @Jun 6 2005, 04:20 AM

You know that I´ve never noticed that guy between Burgess and Auger? Just seen him for the first time.

[snapback]64384[/snapback]
    Not that what you´ve said is wrong, but it is a little bit incomplete. Van Auger´s nickname is "Supersonic", Jesus Burgess nickname is "Champion" and Doc Q´s nickname is "Reaper". Laffite´s nickname hasn´t been mentioned at the Maryjois nickname so far.
    [snapback]64447[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]
    ok is it me or are the Blackbeard pirate all huge, or the guy Ivotas mentioned is small?

Originally posted by KatanaJon+Jun 6 2005, 12:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KatanaJon &#064; Jun 6 2005, 12:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    That was just a joke. Reread Buc&#39;s posts about the Galley-La members to see what I was getting at.
    [snapback]64488[/snapback]
    [/b]

What a shame. This is the second time already that I don´t get a hint at the joke that I started myself a while ago here. Ah the shame. :(

<!--QuoteBegin-Thedevil
    @Jun 6 2005, 03:34 PM
    ok is it me or are the Blackbeard pirate all huge, or the guy Ivotas mentioned is small?
    [snapback]64541[/snapback]
    [/quote]

They are all huge, though I think that that guy on the pic is extra small.

ahh thats good. off topic question do you now whats the doc Q power...

Nope, wasn´t mention nowhere so far.

He&#39;s got some interesting apples...

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

One who paints the horizon Tongari's Avatar

I watch the anime in a very random order (don&#39;t ask me how I manage not to get utterly confused, I just do), so who is Dorry?
    I&#39;m just asking because he&#39;s voiced by a guy who seems to have been in every single Japanese thing (and in some Japanese version of non-Japanese things) I&#39;ve ever thought awesome, but I don&#39;t recall a character by that name, nor do I recall ever hearing that voice in OP.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information