Closed Thread
Page 369 of 500 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 419 469 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,380 of 10000

Thread: Naruto Thread IV

  1. #7361

    Default Re: Naruto Thread IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek View Post
    I already said, the Koreans don't have creative control!


    Also, I object to you objecting to Ninja Cats.

    I think dogs are dumber than cats, so a cat would be much more appropriate nin-animal.

    A) woa
    B) no

    Goku + Piccolo learning how to drive?

    What are you implying?

    Again, that's an online anime community issue. Not economically relevant.

    If it's an overall decrease, then actual Naruto manga material is included in that as well, unless filler is 50-99% of each anime episode.

    I don't mean to bite your argument. I can imagine filler garnering less money than the real manga stuff. But even if profits aren't high, so long as they're maximizing profit given their circumstances it's economically sound.

    Are you serious?

    I don't deny that.

    But I'm the kind of person who'd do what he's good at to earn money over what he wants to do. I was good at science, but wanted to do law, and ended up delaying my law aspirations for a few years to earn some income. I like science, but it's not my #1 interest. I wasn't willing to become a "starving artist" as it were in the pursuit of my passion.

    A lot of people online are like that, so it's tough for me to empathize. Especially since a lot of my friends (and my sister/aunt) did what they loved in college and can't find work.
    I think I'll just quote darkstorm and say...

    ..."don't ever change terek"

  2. #7362

    Default Re: Naruto Thread IV

    Goku + Piccolo learning how to drive was actually one of the absolute best fillers in the entirety of Dragonball. It was hilarious from start to end, especially Piccollo's annoyance at the whole thing.

    And the episode itself was self-aware enough to point out at the end "Hey, you guys can fly, why are you wasting time driving?" even though that didn't overwhelm Chichi's shopping concerns.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

    Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

  3. #7363

    Default Re: Naruto Thread IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Lion-san View Post
    I think the problem is less Pierrot couldn't be bothered and more pandering to the audience. Little Japanese kids like totally lame filler. The majority of people like garbage because it has a simple and easy-to-follow formula. Anything the tiniest bit original and innovative is met with confusion and discomfort. It sucks, I hate it but that's probably the world we live in.
    Ehh, I guess it wasn't really fair to underestimate kids that much. I mean, back when I was a kid, I adore pokemon just like every other kid, watching every episode of the anime I could get, but after a while even we got bored with the pointless fillers. Instead, we wish for more cool battles with Gym leaders and other trainers, actually following the rules of the game, and a more ongoing plot. As such, when I discover the pokemon Special/Adventures manga who does all this things, even complete with foreshadowing and an actually threatening Team Rocket, I immediately loved it and drop the anime.

    I agree, that wasn't always the case and sometimes even when there are two similar series, one bad one good, children won't know the difference anyway. But saying that most people likes formulaic garbage and despises anything the tiniest bit innovative and original is too much a generalisation in the other direction.

  4. #7364

    Default Re: Naruto Thread IV

    Don't feel like watching another damn filler, so here's my prediction for Kakazu's rematch in the manga...


  5. #7365

    Default Re: Naruto Thread IV

    Nothing against ya, but wasn't thaaaat funny.

  6. #7366

    Default Re: Naruto Thread IV

    But you have to admit, it's probably how it's going to go when Kishimoto gets to it.

  7. #7367

    Default Re: Naruto Thread IV

    He'll probably get some idiot excuses for the zombies to get defeated without soul sealing.

  8. #7368

    Default Re: Naruto Thread IV

    Maybe, but I see each of the the Akatsuki having a chapter all about them. Sasori and Deidara got their spotlight together because they were teammates. Kakazu, Itachi, and Nagato are all miss-matched, so I think they'll each have their own.

  9. #7369

    Default Re: Naruto Thread IV

    This break feels like forever.

  10. #7370

    Default Re: Naruto Thread IV

    I'm really don't giving a fuck to this break, it might be because I have vestibular, entrance exams, or however you call it.

  11. #7371

    Default Re: Naruto Thread IV

    I'm going to assume the majority if not all of you on this thread have a deep loathing towards sasuke. So my question to you all is why???? Don't hate me for this but sasuke is my farvorite character. So with this being so I I need to know why. Don't hold back anyone
    "What are you talking about? I am me!Nobody else!" —Roxas

  12. #7372

    Default Re: Naruto Thread IV

    What's to like about him?

    That's the real question.

    Feel free to answer.

  13. #7373
    Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Huxley U.

    Default Re: Naruto Thread IV

    Sasuke: Pros and Cons

    Pros:

    - ...he has nice hair?

    Cons:

    - Retarded
    - "So my brother died to make sure that the village would be safe. BETTER GO KILL THE VILLAGE NOW."
    - The sheer amount of focus he got just before his last fight with Itachi got ridiculous
    - He should've died at the Deidara fight
    - Kishi: o noes sasukes in trouble!!! quick i need to think of a new bullshit power for him so he can escape
    - That after all the crap Sasuke put him and his friends through, Naruto still believes he can be redeemed
    - That knowing Kishi, Sasuke probably will be absolved of his sins by the end of the series

  14. #7374

    Default Re: Naruto Thread IV

    Quote Originally Posted by StrawHatRican View Post
    What's to like about him?

    That's the real question.

    Feel free to answer.
    Welllllllll for one he is the only character to have decent development since is very birth chapter 1. Sasuke always had a lust for power to kill his brother after a traumatic childhood and he was going to do this by any means necessary, he was bound to go bad. I want to elaborate on why I said he had the best development but my access to this site is by phone and too troublesome to type with
    One thing sasuke has a moral in our life he represents what ambition is, also what pier pressure can do to you
    "What are you talking about? I am me!Nobody else!" —Roxas

  15. #7375

    Default Re: Naruto Thread IV

    Quote Originally Posted by RoxasMP1000 View Post
    I'm going to assume the majority if not all of you on this thread have a deep loathing towards sasuke. So my question to you all is why???? Don't hate me for this but sasuke is my farvorite character. So with this being so I I need to know why. Don't hold back anyone
    He's taking too long to start being Naruto's boyfriend.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoxasMP1000 View Post
    Welllllllll for one he is the only character to have decent development since is very birth chapter 1. Sasuke always had a lust for power to kill his brother after a traumatic childhood and he was going to do this by any means necessary, he was bound to go bad. I want to elaborate on why I said he had the best development but my access to this site is by phone and too troublesome to type with
    One thing sasuke has a moral in our life he represents what ambition is, also what pier pressure can do to you
    Sasuke is awesome. "I'm getting revenge for my brother, I'm going to destroy the village that he gave up on his life to protect." What a character.

  16. #7376

    Default Re: Naruto Thread IV

    Quote Originally Posted by leo.mysterio View Post
    He's taking too long to start being Naruto's boyfriend.
    Or rather its a one sided love as sasuke is constantly showing he has no feelings towards naruto. You can totally tell like when he ran into a naruto clone during the hunt for itachi arc, he popped that clone and continued on his mission. I swear if naruto was the one who sasuke told to kill karin instead of sakura, sasuke woulda smite him without hesitation
    "What are you talking about? I am me!Nobody else!" —Roxas

  17. #7377

    Default Re: Naruto Thread IV

    Well, Cyan said everything, but it's nice to say the motives about this again:

    Sasuke is bullshit, an emo boy who wants to kill everybody. Kishimoto helps him to survive with various bizarre manners even when he don't have any chance to survive. Sasuke is a lame character that Naruto thinks he can be good again despite all the shit he done. And about his fights, he pulled chakra from his ass to survive Deidara's nuke and fight against Itachi and win. Oh, yes, the kages, another nonsensical fight against the kages, when he incredibly fought against the mizukage, raikage and survived...All of this with help of kishimoto. Oh, yes, we cannot forget Madara saving him in one of the moments when he doesn't have any manner to survive...He only thinks about hatred, wants to kill everybody, don't give a fuck even to his friends and only wants revenge. All of this acting like an fucking emo.

  18. #7378

    Default Re: Naruto Thread IV

    Where I live they call him Emosuke, this is so unfair, he is a great character, really envolving, only do thing with reasoning, and the best, we can be sure that he won't be given retarded things just to survive.

  19. #7379

    Default Re: Naruto Thread IV

    Quote Originally Posted by G.A.G View Post
    Well, Cyan said everything, but it's nice to say the motives about this again:

    Sasuke is bullshit, an emo boy who wants to kill everybody. Kishimoto helps him to survive with various bizarre manners even when he don't have any chance to survive. Sasuke is a lame character that Naruto thinks he can be good again despite all the shit he done. And about his fights, he pulled chakra from his ass to survive Deidara's nuke and fight against Itachi and win. Oh, yes, the kages, another nonsensical fight against the kages, when he incredibly fought against the mizukage, raikage and survived...All of this with help of kishimoto. Oh, yes, we cannot forget Madara saving him in one of the moments when he doesn't have any manner to survive...He only thinks about hatred, wants to kill everybody, don't give a fuck even to his friends and only wants revenge. All of this acting like an fucking emo.
    I was going to stay out of this but oh well.

    Where did Sasuke say he was out of chakra vs Deidara? Deidara assumed he was out of chakra and Sasuke was just mimicking him. Itachi let Sasuke win and he was pushed to be insane.

  20. #7380

    Default Re: Naruto Thread IV

    Quote Originally Posted by youngjustice20 View Post
    I was going to stay out of this but oh well.

    Where did Sasuke say he was out of chakra vs Deidara? Deidara assumed he was out of chakra and Sasuke was just mimicking him. Itachi let Sasuke win and he was pushed to be insane.
    Look here:
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-367-5/...apter-362.html
    .
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-367-6/...apter-362.html
    .
    If he couldn't finish his attack against Deidara, that means he spent his chakra and the last bit finished right there. Deidara's comment only strengthened the fact. Or you'll say he stopped the attack to kill Deidara because he felt pity or something like that?

    And about Itachi, it doesn't change the fact Sasuke resisted against Itachi in a fantasious way and won.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts