+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/12 "A Trap on Lovely Street! His Highness Eneru!" Dub Discussion

Default 1/12 "A Trap on Lovely Street! His Highness Eneru!" Dub Discussion

I didn't see this up, so I figured I'd grab the chance!

This is the dub discussion for the 158th episode of One Piece. (Or 119th, if you're going by the dub episode count.)

Please enjoy the episode, because I know that I will.

Download links
    Last edited by taboo; January 12th, 2008 at 09:06 PM.
    My Livejournal/blog
    Quote Originally Posted by JERK DISEASE View Post
    His character is dull now anyway, he's a smug little ace, I miss the part 1 Shikamaru, the dunce who was actually smart. That whole thematic world is dead and gone and I don't think Kishi even remembers it.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Default Re: 1/12 "A Trap on Lovely Street! His Highness Eneru!" Dub Discussion

Hurrah, we get to hear the recap narrator's voice tonight. I think he only says one sentence, though.

You shouldn't have made this. ChibiGoku usually makes these cause he can edit the first post with the uploaded episode and such so we don't get "where can I download the episode?" posts. However if ChibiGoku is absent then of course, someone else should make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Hurrah, we get to hear the recap narrator's voice tonight. I think he only says one sentence, though.
    ON THE LAST PIECE OF ONE PIECE...

On a serious note, I've found that this week was long, and hard. I'm so glad its Saturday again.

Luffy gets beat up a lot in this episode, doesn't he?
    For with a closing door, another surely opens
    Just you wait and see,
    And when you look back on where we've been together
    Wherever you may be
    I hope that you remember me

At the end of the world, it would appear..

Quote Originally Posted by Quexinos View Post
    Luffy gets beat up a lot in this episode, doesn't he?
    No

They just wander through the town the whole time, and then Luffy saves Conis from Eneru's Kamehameha. That's pretty much it.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    On the last piece of One Piece...

Damn seal took mah joke.

Hooray for Hiveminds. :D

I am interested in how well Laura Bailey will pull this emotion off. Same with Luffy.

As Conis was about to get struck down by the judgement beam the voice of Eneru boomed throughout lovely street proclaiming.

"IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LASER! IMMA FIRIN' MAH LASER! SHOOP DA WHOOP!"

Couldn't help it. XD

And also tonight on One Piece will be the first appearence of the map stuff for the first time in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobster Pot-Sticker View Post
    No

They just wander through the town the whole time, and then Luffy saves Conis from Eneru's Kamehameha. That's pretty much it.
    yeah he does, by Ussop and Sanji. At least a couple times.
    Just you wait and see,
    Wherever you may be

You shouldn't have made this. ChibiGoku usually makes these cause he can edit the first post with the uploaded episode and such so we don't get "where can I download the episode?" posts. However if ChibiGoku is absent then of course, someone else should make it.

Um...

Yeah, this creates a little problem. Everytime I make a post on the downloads when I'm not first, it tends to always get lost (somehow from even this point on the page, since most people are apparently too lazy to search for it.) and I always feel as if I have to redirect people where to grab it.

So um... Yeah...

EDIT: At anyrate, not much I can do here. Just simply check back here when the episode airs. Hopefully I won't fall asleep again, and miss the episode in the process... (And I figure out how to turn off the stupid Caller ID on the reciever...)

EDIT#2:

One Piece Episode 158 Downloads
    ---------------------------------
    Recap | Ep. 159 Preview | Main Episode
    Last edited by ChibiGoku; January 12th, 2008 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    And also tonight on One Piece will be the first appearence of the map stuff for the first time in the U.S.
    yay, should be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Seal of Legends View Post
    Hooray for Hiveminds. :D
    Hooray! :D

I am interested in how well Laura Bailey will pull this emotion off. Same with Luffy.
    I'm not worried about them, they should do fine!

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiGoku View Post
    <snip>
    Yeah, I screwed up. Didn't realize that. >_<

You know what? Since it's my fault, I'll help you out with any problems tonight. Everything will be fine! =D
    My Livejournal/blog
    Quote Originally Posted by JERK DISEASE View Post
    His character is dull now anyway, he's a smug little ace, I miss the part 1 Shikamaru, the dunce who was actually smart. That whole thematic world is dead and gone and I don't think Kishi even remembers it.

Man I love Saturdays!
    Yay for the narrarator! I hope Laura and Colleen can pull off the emotions.

Five bucks says Chris Sabat's the narrator.
    Nah, I love Chris Sabat.

Anyway, I'm totally fuggin' psyched for tonight's episode. I just hope my new puppy doesn't bother me too much when I'm trying to watch it. But she should be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobster Pot-Sticker View Post
    What kind of duck is that!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Andriano of Alkaline Trio View Post
    Don't be sad because all your friends hate you, they're all just trendy assholes! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Swoes View Post
    Five bucks says Chris Sabat's the narrator.
    Nah, I love Chris Sabat.

Anyway, I'm totally fuggin' psyched for tonight's episode. I just hope my new puppy doesn't bother me too much when I'm trying to watch it. But she should be fine.
    We need to have that "Last time on Drrragon BAAAAAALLL Zeeee Narrorator

:s

Nah, Hebert's already Cobra.
    Avatar: Igarashi Kyou (married name: Hasumi Kyou) from the web comic 性転換後、親友と (Seitenka-go. Shin'yuu to) by Eroe (Pixiv; Twitter) | Gender bender is love! Gender bender is life!

Eh... I don't like Cobra

=P

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiGoku View Post

Um...

Yeah, this creates a little problem. Everytime I make a post on the downloads when I'm not first, it tends to always get lost (somehow from even this point on the page, since most people are apparently too lazy to search for it.) and I always feel as if I have to redirect people where to grab it.

So um... Yeah...

EDIT: At anyrate, not much I can do here. Just simply check back here when the episode airs. Hopefully I won't fall asleep again, and miss the episode in the process... (And I figure out how to turn off the stupid Caller ID on the reciever...)
    Um...you know, mods can edit first posts.

I said anyone can start these threads as long as it's Saturday, and I meant it. If you aren't the first person to start the thread, any mod or admin can edit the first post and put the episode up.

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicDebris View Post
    Um...you know, mods can edit first posts.

I said anyone can start these threads as long as it's Saturday, and I meant it. If you aren't the first person to start the thread, any mod or admin can edit the first post and put the episode up.
    This happened on my site too and I have far less people. I'm surprised it didn't become a problem earlier. As it stands now, I'm the only one who can make these topics on my site
    Just you wait and see,
    Wherever you may be

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information