+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/12 "A Trap on Lovely Street! His Highness Eneru!" Dub Discussion

Default Re: 1/12 "A Trap on Lovely Street! His Highness Eneru!" Dub Discussion

"Oh, just stop trying to think!"

"Conis, sweetheart, you came all the way to give me a goodbey kiss, didn't you?" HAHAHAH.

Sanji rocks.

Narrator's voice wasn't bad at all. Nor were the "thinking about it" jokes with Luffy and Sanji.
    [ Twitter | deviantART | FanFic: Dragon Ball GT: Revised ]
    3DS FC: 1504 - 5800 - 6358 // NNID: KaboomKrusader // PSN: KaboomKrusader // Steam: KaboomKrusader

LOL I was watching with the captions on and it used Priests, Going Merry, and Zoro. Whoever does the captioning must be a fan of the Japanese version.

ah the dub dynamics of Luffy, Usopp, and Sanji are already freakin' great and hilarious. XD

Reverse the polarity! Senshi Mizaka's Avatar

Oh yeah, this episode starts the Skypiea map re-cap. The dub narrator sounds sort of like the Japanese one. I think he's trying to imitate him.
    Rappin' Chopper:

"Yo; I was a reindeer livin' out in 'da snow! But then this old geeza' doctor brought me into his home! After healin' my wounds, I felt real phat. Then, old docta' Hiruk gave me this blingin' hat! My family beat me, shunt me, but it's all tight. Because I'm doin' my doctor remedies all night. I look like freak with my Human Human fruit. But now I'm with some gangsta' pirates who like to steal loot! All the girls like my blue nose. Yeah; it's the way that I get the *Record scratching*. Usopp's the guy with all 'da glory. He's my main man with all his tight stories. Zolo's Santoryu skills are on ice. You betta' watch out, or you gonna get sliced! Sanji's the cook servin' up the main dish. Don't mess with him, unless that's your wish. Luffy's 'da captain with the straw hat! His Gum Gum skills are real real tight. Vivi's the princess of Alabasta. Now we gotta head there, and we betta' do it faster!"

I'll respect myself dead, just as I did any other Rank: Failed Mutineer GaryPotter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Strongbad456 View Post
    LOL I was watching with the captions on and it used Priests, Going Merry, and Zoro. Whoever does the captioning must be a fan of the Japanese version.
    Well, isn't THAT interesting. Maybe they'll call Eneru 'God."

So Vearth is Varce?

Vearth! Woohoo!

And Sanji called it a religious figure. Kinda odd, since they've take all the religion out of it.

lol Poor Luffy he wanted that gondola so much.

O.O They used Vearth?

Hehe...

Hehehehe...

TAKE THAT. YESSSS. I seriously can't wait to watch it now. D:

Reverse the polarity! Senshi Mizaka's Avatar

Konis sounded like a tour guide for some reason when she was explaining the gondola. And don't we see Sanji beat Luffy senseless for saying he wants to ride a biggerone?
    Rappin' Chopper:

"Yo; I was a reindeer livin' out in 'da snow! But then this old geeza' doctor brought me into his home! After healin' my wounds, I felt real phat. Then, old docta' Hiruk gave me this blingin' hat! My family beat me, shunt me, but it's all tight. Because I'm doin' my doctor remedies all night. I look like freak with my Human Human fruit. But now I'm with some gangsta' pirates who like to steal loot! All the girls like my blue nose. Yeah; it's the way that I get the *Record scratching*. Usopp's the guy with all 'da glory. He's my main man with all his tight stories. Zolo's Santoryu skills are on ice. You betta' watch out, or you gonna get sliced! Sanji's the cook servin' up the main dish. Don't mess with him, unless that's your wish. Luffy's 'da captain with the straw hat! His Gum Gum skills are real real tight. Vivi's the princess of Alabasta. Now we gotta head there, and we betta' do it faster!"

Luffy is such a selfish bastard. But that's what makes him awesome. XD

For the captions, they just called him Almighty Eneru. It's kinda like calling him God.

Quote Originally Posted by Senshi Mizaka View Post
    Konis sounded like a tour guide for some reason when she was explaining the gondola. And don't we see Sanji beat Luffy senseless for saying he wants to ride a biggerone?
    He did beat him senseless.

And, Conis called the lobster? o_o
    My Livejournal/blog
    Quote Originally Posted by JERK DISEASE View Post
    His character is dull now anyway, he's a smug little ace, I miss the part 1 Shikamaru, the dunce who was actually smart. That whole thematic world is dead and gone and I don't think Kishi even remembers it.

...wow an emotional scene that is pulled off extremely well.

You dont see that everyday.

Sig made by AngelzRfalling.
    Gary "Iceman" Martin. RIP.

Sad Conis still has such a hot voice....

Plus they actually said the word die. Unlike Naruto where they use the words destroy, eliminate, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethos View Post
    Sad Conis still has such a hot voice....

Plus they actually said the word die. Unlike Naruto where they use the words destroy, eliminate, etc.
    They use kill in Naruto and die in Naruto....

Gan Fall: What will you do now?

Luffy: The same thing we were going to do from the start: TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

Sig made by AngelzRfalling.
    Gary "Iceman" Martin. RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Master View Post
    Gan FallWhat will you do now?

Luffy: The same thing we were going to do from the start: TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
    Damnit, you beat me to it. >:P
    [ Twitter | deviantART | FanFic: Dragon Ball GT: Revised ]
    3DS FC: 1504 - 5800 - 6358 // NNID: KaboomKrusader // PSN: KaboomKrusader // Steam: KaboomKrusader

Quote Originally Posted by MB1456 View Post
    They use kill in Naruto and die in Naruto....
    Meh they were using destroy from what I saw earlier in the dub.

You know Skypiea is definitely the most different of the saga's as the priests weren't all defeated by the straw hats. Actually the only thing that remained the same is Luffy and Zoro's one on one fights against the two straongest enemies.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information