+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/12 "A Trap on Lovely Street! His Highness Eneru!" Dub Discussion

Default Re: 1/12 "A Trap on Lovely Street! His Highness Eneru!" Dub Discussion

2008-01-19
    120.Onward Crow! To the Sacrificial Alter!

2008-01-26
    121.10 Percent Survival Rate! Satori, the Mantora Master!

case anyone dosnt know.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethos View Post
    As Conis was about to get struck down by the judgement beam the voice of Eneru boomed throughout lovely street proclaiming.

"IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LASER! IMMA FIRIN' MAH LASER! SHOOP DA WHOOP!"
    I was hoping for something more along the lines of "Hadoken!"

Banner by 8bit of Otakuboards. I'm using it here too because it's that awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Seal of Legends View Post
    On a serious note, I've found that this week was long, and hard.
    In the words of Michael Scott (one of the main characters from "The Office"), "that's what she said."

...Sorry, but that was too easy.

Aw man, I really need to word my posts better. XD

Toriko's Choice Ass Mrs.RoronoaZoro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quexinos View Post
    This happened on my site too and I have far less people. I'm surprised it didn't become a problem earlier. As it stands now, I'm the only one who can make these topics on my site
    Lol. It's a shame things have come to that on SOP.

I can't wait for tonight's episode, just because of that little crow boat. It's so cute.

And...

Lol @ Aethos. XDDDDDDDDDDDDD Shoop da whoop.

Sorry. Had to be done.

Banner by 8bit of Otakuboards. I'm using it here too because it's that awesome.

I LOL'D.

I'm automtically hyped for the episodex9000 now.

I remember Sanji, Luffy, and Usopp had a great dynamic in this arc, a shame it never really happened again. I'm sure the dub will do it great justice! Things are really gonna start moving from here.

On the cosplay cruise! MoonNeko's Avatar

I'm totally looking forward to tonights ep, I just wish it wasn't 2 hours away and that it was RIGHT now XD LOL Oh well.

Youshi, Coralsnake, and Ms Cricket are all here and we cannot WAIT XD

Indeed. In a way W7 needed more team dynamic instead of continuous straight one-on-one fights. Not that I minded it... just it would have been cool.

But yeah Sanji, Luffy, and Usopp made an excellent team. Too bad we'll never see a Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji team dynamic.

On the other hand, Usopp and Sanji get taken out of commission for a really long chunk of the arc, which makes me sad.

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

That's because Eneru wanted to hijack their ride OH SHI-

But yeah Sanji, Luffy, and Usopp made an excellent team. Too bad we'll never see a Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji team dynamic.
    I thought that happened in Arlong Park?

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

I'll respect myself dead, just as I did any other Rank: Failed Mutineer GaryPotter's Avatar

As Conis was about to get struck down by the judgement beam the voice of Eneru boomed throughout lovely street proclaiming.

"IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LASER! IMMA FIRIN' MAH LASER! SHOOP DA WHOOP!"

Couldn't help it. XD
    I hearby award you 20 internets.

[YOUTUBE]FSJugxjiOU8[/YOUTUBE]

That Gary Potter and his randomly pointless youtube videos.

I'm surprised at the lack of discussion today, but whatever. XD Only a little bit away for you people? I still got 4 hours to go.

^^ WOW, that was the most f-d up video I ever seen (more like a waste of time too).

Anyway, what the heck is a Mantora?

Heh that mama Luigi stuff never gets old. XD

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    I thought that happened in Arlong Park?
    Meh that seemed more like one on one fights with Zoro and Sanji trying to save Luffy in my opinion. It wasn't exactly a 3 against 1 fight with team attacks.

It's on!! May this fix my week.
    My Livejournal/blog
    Quote Originally Posted by JERK DISEASE View Post
    His character is dull now anyway, he's a smug little ace, I miss the part 1 Shikamaru, the dunce who was actually smart. That whole thematic world is dead and gone and I don't think Kishi even remembers it.

I'll respect myself dead, just as I did any other Rank: Failed Mutineer GaryPotter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Master View Post
    ^^ WOW, that was the most f-d up video I ever seen (more like a waste of time too).
    Ha, you ain't seen nothing yet!

[youtube]r_TQj5BYOQs[/youtube]

Anyway, what the heck is a Mantora?
    It's a kind of fish. Also a British heavy metal band.

Narrator and map, which was left in japanese. :P
    My Livejournal/blog
    Quote Originally Posted by JERK DISEASE View Post
    His character is dull now anyway, he's a smug little ace, I miss the part 1 Shikamaru, the dunce who was actually smart. That whole thematic world is dead and gone and I don't think Kishi even remembers it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information