+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 266 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,300 of 5317

Thread: General Anime Discussion Thread

  1. #5281

    Default Re: General Anime Discussion Thread


    No idea where else to post this so here's a cool piece of animation from a noodle commercial
    Not even Naruto resorted to time travel

  2. #5282

    Default Re: General Anime Discussion Thread

    I loved it!

    It's really amazing!

  3. #5283
    Arf. (ᵔᴥᵔ) FelRes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SoCal

    Default Re: General Anime Discussion Thread

    Now I'm mad that series doesn't exist. That Kuina bit killed me.
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !
     A  TURTLE  MADE  IT  TO  THE  WATER 

  4. #5284

    Default Re: General Anime Discussion Thread

    Last edited by thaihoa91; May 22nd, 2019 at 07:34 AM.

  5. #5285

    Default Re: General Anime Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    Now I'm mad that series doesn't exist. That Kuina bit killed me.



    Now you want it :P

  6. #5286

    Default Re: General Anime Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatCaptainUsopp View Post
    Episode 888 and 889 could probably cover the last chapter both and maybe 890 and 891 could cover the Marco and Blackbeard stuff that takes place away from Wano, though thats just a guess
    You could be right, either way if there's filler I don't see Wano beginning until the last Sunday of July.

  7. #5287

    Default Re: General Anime Discussion Thread

    One Piece Episode 887 - Image Preview
    Spoiler:

  8. #5288
    The Moustache Bandit Nolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the moustachy shadows~

    Default Re: General Anime Discussion Thread

    Garp eating a piece of meat bigger than the two women's torsos next to him. Ah, One Piece~


  9. #5289
    Duuuude
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Queens, New York, USA

    Default Re: General Anime Discussion Thread

    New opening to coincide with the start of Wano, and a new Character Designer.

    https://twitter.com/SkippyTheRobot/s...83271696920576

  10. #5290

    Default Re: General Anime Discussion Thread

    One Piece Episode 888 - Image Preview

    Spoiler:

  11. #5291

    Default Re: General Anime Discussion Thread

    Hi guys

    I will be honest with you, I asked this question in a lot of forums and still didn't get an answer, in fact, if you searched for this question on google chances are the poster is me. And I also asked people that watch One Piece as well and I'm still looking for answers. And I'm not doing this because of any malicious intent, I genuinely don't know the answer.
    So I'm hoping to find an answer here.

    In the Skypiea arc in the One Piece anime series, Enel, who is the main antagonist of that arc, says he's "god", is that true?

    And if so, does he mean he’s A god, like Thor from the Marvel comic book franchise or does he mean he’s THE God, the one one that Muslims and Christians pray to?

    And did any of the Straw Hat Pirates believed him?

  12. #5292

    Default Re: General Anime Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Iron_Pirate View Post
    Hi guys https://orojackson.com/styles/defaul...lies/smile.png

    I will be honest with you, I asked this question in a lot of forums and still didn't get an answer, in fact, if you searched for this question on google chances are the poster is me. And I also asked people that watch One Piece as well and I'm still looking for answers. And I'm not doing this because of any malicious intent, I genuinely don't know the answer.
    So I'm hoping to find an answer here.

    In the Skypiea arc in the One Piece anime series, Enel, who is the main antagonist of that arc, says he's "god", is that true?

    And if so, does he mean he’s A god, like Thor from the Marvel comic book franchise or does he mean he’s THE God, the one one that Muslims and Christians pray to?

    And did any of the Straw Hat Pirates believed him?
    He's not literally a god. He's a human that came from a sky island and he ate a devil fruit that gave him his powers and that's why he started to think of himself as a god.

    Although Idk why he doesn't have the wings like all the other people from Birka. Instead he's got the drums and for some reason I thought at one point that was because of the devil fruit but I'm not sure this was ever stated.

  13. #5293

    Default Re: General Anime Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Iron_Pirate View Post
    Hi guys https://orojackson.com/styles/defaul...lies/smile.png

    I will be honest with you, I asked this question in a lot of forums and still didn't get an answer, in fact, if you searched for this question on google chances are the poster is me. And I also asked people that watch One Piece as well and I'm still looking for answers. And I'm not doing this because of any malicious intent, I genuinely don't know the answer.
    So I'm hoping to find an answer here.

    In the Skypiea arc in the One Piece anime series, Enel, who is the main antagonist of that arc, says he's "god", is that true?

    And if so, does he mean he’s A god, like Thor from the Marvel comic book franchise or does he mean he’s THE God, the one one that Muslims and Christians pray to?

    And did any of the Straw Hat Pirates believed him?
    In Skypie, Kami(God in japanese) is basically the title of the ruler of the place. It is currently being held by Gan Fall. Its kinda like Dragon Ball.

  14. #5294
    21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Arizona

    Default Re: General Anime Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Iron_Pirate View Post
    Hi guys https://orojackson.com/styles/defaul...lies/smile.png

    I will be honest with you, I asked this question in a lot of forums and still didn't get an answer, in fact, if you searched for this question on google chances are the poster is me. And I also asked people that watch One Piece as well and I'm still looking for answers. And I'm not doing this because of any malicious intent, I genuinely don't know the answer.
    So I'm hoping to find an answer here.

    In the Skypiea arc in the One Piece anime series, Enel, who is the main antagonist of that arc, says he's "god", is that true?

    And if so, does he mean hes A god, like Thor from the Marvel comic book franchise or does he mean hes THE God, the one one that Muslims and Christians pray to?

    And did any of the Straw Hat Pirates believed him?
    Enel has what is called a "God Complex". In truth, he is simply a Sky Person who is utterly insane.

  15. #5295

    Default Re: General Anime Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    In Skypie, Kami(God in japanese) is basically the title of the ruler of the place. It is currently being held by Gan Fall. Its kinda like Dragon Ball.
    Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    Enel has what is called a "God Complex". In truth, he is simply a Sky Person who is utterly insane.
    So he's not God?

    I know you guys might have answered this earlier but I just want to make sure I don't misunderstand anything.

    P.S: Please forgive my annoyance in advance.

  16. #5296

    Default Re: General Anime Discussion Thread

    No, he is not. He is much as a God than a Celestial Dragon is.

  17. #5297
    21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Arizona

    Default Re: General Anime Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Iron_Pirate View Post
    So he's not God?

    I know you guys might have answered this earlier but I just want to make sure I don't misunderstand anything.

    P.S: Please forgive my annoyance in advance.
    Indeed, he is fully mortal and not a God or the God.

  18. #5298

    Default Re: General Anime Discussion Thread

    All this information was mentioned in Skypiea.

  19. #5299

    Default Re: General Anime Discussion Thread

    First Wano trailer. Yeah, things are changing.

    https://twitter.com/OPcom_info/statu...88080488673280


  20. #5300

    Default Re: General Anime Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabasco Boshi View Post
    First Wano trailer. Yeah, things are changing.

    https://twitter.com/OPcom_info/statu...88080488673280

    GOOD LORD I didn't expect the revamp to be this good!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts