+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71
Results 1,401 to 1,405 of 1405

Thread: The Microsoft / XBONE 180 thread

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Default Re: The Microsoft / XBONE 180 thread

Can't link it, because I'm not web-savvy enough, but Obsidian did like a ";)" post if someone asked if this means they can make a New Vegas 2.

I own New Vegas on PS3, and it's currently sitting on a shelf somewhere because that game does not function once you get to that one army base. I don't know if a new Fallout is coming, but this can only mean an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    I own New Vegas on PS3, and it's currently sitting on a shelf somewhere because that game does not function once you get to that one army base. I don't know if a new Fallout is coming, but this can only mean an improvement.
    After 76 it better be or not I want another video game screwup to laugh at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

So that means TESVI is going to be exclusive to whatever the new Xbox is called right?
    Last edited by Sakonosolo; September 22nd, 2020 at 01:27 PM. Reason: And PC I guess though only through the Windows 10 store I imagine

The Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S are compatible with over 550 Xbox 360 games. What's more, if you head to your local game store (or eBay), you will find tons of cheap yet unique games. All in all, the Xbox 360 is still worth buying in 2021!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information