+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Favorite Styles of Hair.

Default Re: Favorite Styles of Hair.

I had some kind of pompadour (ftw) which evolved into a jewfro, now it's just a neatly kept curly-messy mass.

In other words, I progressively stopped combing it.

I used to have an afro but I decided to cut that big puff off because they are just too much work. Whenever I woke up in the morning, my afro was all smashed in and whatnot. And because my hair is so thick, it took forever to pick that shit out, let alone perfectlySo now I wear a simple a even cut with a nice zigzag/swirly part. It's awesome.

For girls, anything from long to short. Except when they pull their bangs back up at the top of their head. I think that's hideous. Nobody wants to look at your oversized forehead....

Quote Originally Posted by NuFiasco View Post
    Except when they pull their bangs back up at the top of their head. I think that's hideous. Nobody wants to look at your oversized forehead....
    Quoted for truth.

Though it's usually for comfort reasons and I can understand that, it's just a serious turn-off, especially when their sides are flat and the top looks huge.

I just shower in the morning and don't bother combing my hair.

It usually comes out okay.

Guess I like girls with curly hair, but I'm not picky when it comes down to things like this. Unless a girl is wearing some kind of weave or fake hair to the point where its blatantly obvious that its fake.

I myself will either have it cut short. Y'know the generic black guy hair cut since I don't want to worry about taking time out to take care of my hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
    Unless a girl is wearing some kind of weave or fake hair to the point where its blatantly obvious that its fake.

AMEN

I saw a girl at my school with a red weave, and the ugly thing about it was that it looked like a nasty jungle of yarn. If you cant get a decent weave, then get that gorilla hair flat ironed.

I still like how my dad's girlfriend gave me this disdainful look for wearing a wig with a costume while she was wearing the most obviously fake ponytail ever in everyday life.

For the opposite sex, I guess I don't have a personal preference, so long as it's simple. Anything too lavish, or takes too long to prepare than it needs to, and forget it.

I may be a douche for saying this, but I sort of envy guys who can grow their hair long. If my dad was any indication, my hair will end up all fluffy if I grow it out. I can keep it down and well-groomed, (think George Clooney hairstyle) but if I leave it alone too long, it'll start to curl. That happens a lot at work for some reason. In terms of facial hair, I have no problem growing it. I used to have a goatee, but I was forced to shave it off because of my job. Once I get a job that doesn't require to shave more than my sideburns, I'm totally attempting a Fu-Man Chu beard. I don't care what you say, Bee, I'm doing it.
    "Sometimes when you take away everything a man has, you destroy him. But sometimes when you take away everything a man has, you create a man who has nothing to lose."

JUS: 4811-5122-5116

Damn it. Fine. Grow your Fu-Man-Chu. I'll just cut it off in your sleep once I can no longer stand it.

I myself have short, curly hair and I like it that way. It's near my neck now. I need a haircut. I'm hoping to have it reach my ears once it all curls up. I like that look on me the best.

And on boys? I don't mind as long as it looks good with them. I'm not terribly picky.

Well, I'm sure most of you AP members have seen my most common hairstyle. I just tie back the back portion of my hair, but leave the sides and not that it's done on purpose, my left eye is usually covered by my hair, all emo and etc.

In a sense, you could say I pretty much have Hanataro's hairstyle. XD

Some people say I copied Trunks' hairstyle from when he wore the same battle gear Vegeta did, before got all 'roided up, Super Saiyan style. D:

I need to get my hair cut again, since I'm said to have quite a few split ends and my hair's too long currently.

Also, I find it humorous that girls and guys ask how I get my hair sto straight, since apparently its amazingly straight and it looks like it's been straightened. All I have to say is, Thank God for being Asian. Oh, and Garnier Fructis as well. <3

On girls, I'm highly attracted to shorter hairstyles on girls. It's been like that for me for as long as I remember. For the most part, I'm not picky, but so long as it looks good on them. Though, I'm partial to making mustaches with their hair and wake them up, only to scare the crap out of them by doing so.

"Livin' the Asian life, one stereotype at a time."

I have the curly hair, it's medium length (about shoulder length).

^^That's what I used to have, it looked a lot better on me than on Weird Al.

I also used to have dreads, I loved 'em but i decided to lose them.
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

That hairstyle is so hood...

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

still got a jewfrolet
    that sounds french
    i shall cover it with a beret
    and smother my hair with fresh maple syrup
    to affirm my northern heritage
    THIS BE THE ANCIENT HAIRSTYLE OF THE QUEBECOIS
    this is what they bitch about all the time
    except that the pube style there too
    wouldnt want maple syrup stuck in my pubes
    WOLD YOU?

My hair looks similar to woody woodpecker atm, and as for women i prefere it a little shortish.

Women with short straight hairstyles are hot. My hair is curly and I just hate those curlies...

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeRF View Post
    Women with short straight hairstyles are hot. My hair is curly and I just hate those curlies...
    I wish I could have curly locks, it's so cute My hair is long and wavy, I always make it as a ponytail. But sometimes I'm straightening it when I want to change my look. The styling gel I use deals perfect with my wavy locks. Here is the review of some best hair straightening products, maybe you should choose something for your curly hair there. Good luck.

I like to have bangs to cover up my forehead, as I dislike it. I tend to keep my hair down, but recently with the summer, I have been having a ponytail up to help reduce the heat level from my body, if that makes any sense. I also sometimes do pigtails as well. It's been a while since I did braids though, a really long time. (I also have curly/wavy hair which I'm happy to have to be honest.)

This is not a "hairstyle", but I dye my hair. Currently, the colour is green. Have to redye it though soon, as some of the colour is fading.

Signature:
    Artist - ほし; Character - Red Riding Hood; Original Artwork
    Avatar: Artist - Unknown; Character - Unknown; Series - Unknown

I understand that i whant to have afro
    --------------------------
    https://whoman-whant.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information