31 12.65%

9 3.67%

8 3.27%

2 0.82%

2 0.82%

1 0.41%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: How many languages do you read/speak?

I can speak swedish good, and english, otherwise I wouldnt be here. :P And I can have a "normal" talk in spanish...'

And I can little little little japanese, I learned it from my Aikido and Iadio.. :P though it so little that it doesnt count. Ehm... Tatshiwasa mai ukumi... does that makes sense? :D

Only English :( . I would like to learn Swedish (would any of you like to teach me?).

Okey, when you meet a swede, say "Jag är kåt".

Kåt is almost like coat, and är is like... aer?!

0?! :P
    Ehm... Tatshiwasa mai ukumi... does that makes sense?
    Wait, is that supposed to be Japanese......? If so, ummm well .... what are you trying to say? lol ^_^;;

Fluently, I can speak and read Japanese and English (although both can be shaky at times... -_-) I guess I could get by in French too, but since I only know what I've learned in school, I don't consider myself fluent in it....actually I'm far from that lol

Originally posted by lukia@May 11 2005, 04:28 PM
    0?! :P
    Ehm... Tatshiwasa mai ukumi... does that makes sense?*
    Wait, is that supposed to be Japanese......? If so, ummm well .... what are you trying to say? lol ^_^;;
    [snapback]47170[/snapback]
    Ehm like standing towards fall or something like that ^_^

I speak german, yugoslavian, english and spanish.

As soon as my spanish is at the same level as one of the other three languages, I´ll proceed with learning japanese. ;)

Originally posted by Solid@May 11 2005, 05:26 PM
    "Jag är kåt".
    [snapback]47168[/snapback]
    What's that mean :huh: ?

(My other language section idea seems pretty good now >_>)

Originally posted by Ivotas@May 11 2005, 04:29 PM

As soon as my spanish is at the same level as one of the other three languages, I´ll proceed with learning japanese. ;)
    [snapback]47174[/snapback]
    Oh, thats alot of languages... o.o

@ SOlar.. Well, If you sad it to a girl you would get a bitchslap and if you would say to a guy, the guy would get beat up. ^^

Jag är kåt = I'm horny. :P sorry for being so mean, I waited for a post like this. ^_^

Jag=I
    är=is/are
    kåt=horny

:D

Originally posted by Solid+May 11 2005, 10:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Solid &#064; May 11 2005, 10:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Ivotas@May 11 2005, 04:29 PM

[snapback]47176[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]

Well, compared to some guys I know, and lots of the people at my university I´m rather average. But I would kick all their asses if I could speak japanese one day, since that is a completely exotic language to most. :D

well arent you a great swedish teacher solid :P

are you planning on teaching him something else than sexual phrases :lol:

Ehm like standing towards fall or something like that ^_^
    Hmmmm.... it might be old Japanese, but otherwise.... I&#39;m afrait it doesn&#39;t make too much sense ^_^;; Standing towards fall would probably be something like Aki no hou e tatsu or Aki ni mukatte tatsu

Originally posted by Ivotas+May 11 2005, 04:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ivotas &#064; May 11 2005, 04:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Originally posted by Solid@May 11 2005, 10:30 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ivotas
    @May 11 2005, 04:29 PM

[snapback]47176[/snapback]
    Well, compared to some guys I know, and lots of the people at my university I´m rather average. But I would kick all their asses if I could speak japanese one day, since that is a completely exotic language to most. :D
    [snapback]47178[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s so awesome. There&#39;s a guy in my class who speaks German, Italian, English, and French (he&#39;s German nationality wise and also lived in Italy too) and he can probably speak hte most languages of anyone in our school ^_^;; It&#39;s so sad..... That&#39;s one thing I don&#39;t like too much about America.

lemoni

I can speak Greek very very good, and little english&#33; snif :( I&#39;m stupid&#33;

Günther

only one but thats enough.

16,000,000 scovilles >:O

Fluent in English but kinda bad in Spanish. That&#39;s what I get for being Mexican :lol:

Really fluent in profane. Cabron :P

AgamemnoN

Well, Swedish and English. But i have read Spanish and French in school, and maybe some phrases in japanese, only what i&#39;ve learned from anime though. :D

Don&#39;t remember very much from the french and spanish...

Kabuto

One.

Guess which one.

Shia

italian (my home language)
    english
    french
    spanish

i also starded to learn ancient greek and latin for the university

Discovered Stowaway Saito Ayame's Avatar

Originally posted by Kabuto@May 11 2005, 05:31 PM
    One.

Guess which one.
    [snapback]47219[/snapback]
    Dude, I know this one&#33; Ah... Just give me a second... Nyah...

Urdugu?

I speak fluent english, having been born &#39;n&#39; brought up in Britain... I also speak Japanese - have to, like, a 1/4 of my family are Japanese... I speak higher tier German... And I attempted but failed to learn Chinese. Gawd, aren&#39;t I the brightest bulb around&#33;

--Saito

Click on the sig for more Sopranos digital art

-------

Snakes have both male and female sex organs. That's why you call someone you don't trust a snake. How can you trust a guy who can literally go fuck themselves? ~ Paulie, The Sopranos

I&#39;m fluent enough in English and Japanese to work for English/Japanese speaking company.

I can understand (listen) Mandarin and Taiwanese (I count them as different languages&#33;) for daily conversation.

I can read Mandarin (Chinese char) and Taiwanese (roman char) to get rough meaning of what&#39;s going on on news papers / easier books.

I can speak/write Mandarin and Taiwanese a little if I try, but I get mix up the language. I used to be better, but since I don&#39;t use it daily any more, I forget >.>

I used to claim that I know some German (could chat on IRC for 5 minutes at least), but not any more. I don&#39;t use that any more .__.

I wanna go Taiwan for 1 year or so to improve my Mandarin/Taiwanese.

Tatshiwasa mai ukumi... does that makes sense?

I know English and Mandarin because I was born in Taiwan : P
    except my mandarin level has greatly decreased >__>;;
    I can read and write and understand...but I&#39;m not as fluent as before <_<

哇哈&#33;&#33;

Thanks e1n for this awesome gift <3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information