+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Soul Eater Anime!

Default Re: Soul Eater Anime!

Black Star's voice...while it totally fits him, kinda got on my nerves. Probably the repeated yaho~

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

I don't like his voice that much, I'm not a huge fan of women playing burly looking boys. Upright, possibly enuch dudes? Heck yes (Rossiu) but definitely not muscley folks, it's just too weird.

One can imagine I prefer Vic Mignogna to Romi Paku as Edward Elric's portrayer.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

*Waits for episode 3 to finish downloading*

If they do another "cool" preview thing before the credits for ep 4, I will upload.

saw ep. 3, and D.T.K. has to one of the best Anime characters ever, also I always liked how he holds Liz and Patty in their gun forms.

Also, I'm probably going to get nasty remarks for this, But I have to say it. I like Black Star, but after watching ep. 2, am I the only one who thinks his character is some kind of Naruto sattire?

I kept thinking during all of episode 2 Black Star is Naruto done well. I hope he doesn't lose his ambition later on in the series, cause right now he's my favorite. His fight with Mifune was awesome. And Mifune's fighting style was sick.

I hope the story keeps getting better, I love this shit.

I don't get annoyed by Black Star unlike Naruto. It probably is due to the way the character talks. Sounds less like a whiny 5 year old.

So yea, the stuff added in episode 3 was interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilGamerX View Post
    I don't get annoyed by Black Star unlike Naruto. It probably is due to the way the character talks. Sounds less like a whiny 5 year old.

So yea, the stuff added in episode 3 was interesting.
    Yeah, it was the way he talk's and his "loudmouth" nature that made me think this, but I agree he's way better than Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by rusashi View Post
    I kept thinking during all of episode 2 Black Star is Naruto done well. I hope he doesn't lose his ambition later on in the series, cause right now he's my favorite. His fight with Mifune was awesome. And Mifune's fighting style was sick.

I hope the story keeps getting better, I love this shit.
    So you like Mifune,huh?Hell yes,Mifune rocks!
    He's my favorite character in Soul Eater.
    DON'T CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED
    Spoiler:
    Black Star will have another fight with Mifune again,but this time,Tsubaki has obtained a new form,which is Demon Blade form

wtf episode 2 is out?

Just watched episode 3 raw, and i think Black Star's girly voice is the only thing i didn't like so far. Loving it. Hopefully Bones will keep this fast paced, stylized insanity till the end.

Manga readers - I'm digging the SE anime but I've got to ask, is there "plot progression"? As in, the feeling that the plot is actually going toward some distant conclusion beyond "upgrade to Death Scythe"?

I saw Maka getting her soul sucked out in the OP; it would be interesting IMV if she died and got eaten, what would that do to Death Scythe and Soul? A tragic if interesting and FUDGE YEAH ;__; kind of twist, nonetheless.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    PM me for details

DougyDougyGiro!*

Terek you just gotta stay tuned and watch.

I'll take that as a maybe. HECK YEAH!!! :DD

Oh, and happy double two's EGX. I can't believe you're just one year older than me, from what omae was saying about what you guys used to do I'd think you were 26 ~ 28 at this time.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    PM me for details

I just saw three. I'm quite pleased with how Death the Kid worked out - at first, I was really prepared to hate him because I dislike "characters with privelege" in anime as they're usually of this higher stock standard and make unfair rivals for the other characters - their aloof nature is also annoying (Sasuke is a good example of this, but so is Damien from Mx0).

Kid fixed some of my gripes by being priveleged yet still interested in proving himself. That's good. My complaint is his symmetry fetish got a little out of hand, it seems to be his only defining trait right now. Take it away and he's got no potential quirks.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    PM me for details

The way he holds the guns is a bit interesting.

Anywho, next time is chapter one! The story finally begins. I can't wait!

Finally we'll get to see Tombstone-using Zombie version of Sid-sensei animated.

just watched episode 3, it was good. Death The Kid is tight

Death the Kid is awesome :D

Kamen Rider OOOs

Quote Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek View Post
    I just saw three. I'm quite pleased with how Death the Kid worked out - at first, I was really prepared to hate him because I dislike "characters with privelege" in anime as they're usually of this higher stock standard and make unfair rivals for the other characters - their aloof nature is also annoying (Sasuke is a good example of this, but so is Damien from Mx0).

Kid fixed some of my gripes by being priveleged yet still interested in proving himself. That's good. My complaint is his symmetry fetish got a little out of hand, it seems to be his only defining trait right now. Take it away and he's got no potential quirks.
    He didn't strike me as that at all, I figured he would just be the "serious" or generic bad ass one but he ended up being the complete opposite. I like his whole Symmetry thing, he's so sad and he practically hates himself. He's kinda like Gokuderu from REBORN! only with actual skill and an obsessive compulsive disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek View Post
    Manga readers - I'm digging the SE anime but I've got to ask, is there "plot progression"? As in, the feeling that the plot is actually going toward some distant conclusion beyond "upgrade to Death Scythe"?

I saw Maka getting her soul sucked out in the OP; it would be interesting IMV if she died and got eaten, what would that do to Death Scythe and Soul? A tragic if interesting and FUDGE YEAH ;__; kind of twist, nonetheless.
    I like that we aren't thrown into a "main storyline" or an "arc", this gives us the chance to really get to know the characters, what their about, and the world around them without throwing us into some epic first storyline.
    Quote Originally Posted by SSM View Post
    Toni, no offense, but you must be the most plain user on the forum. Your posts, your avatar, everything. You're like the Ishamaru of Arlong Park.

That totally came out of nowhere.

Whats the name of the tall Thompson sister again?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information