Page 5 of 501 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter

Originally posted by Captain Panda@May 12 2005, 09:58 PM
    Also, that's not catgirl...that's a cat MAN, man.
    [snapback]47999[/snapback]
    Goddamn Togashi! Genders don't even mean anything in HxH, apparently.

"People say, is it the afro that makes the champion, or the champion that makes the afro...?
    It is still unexplained by modern science!!"

Originally posted by Himizujin_Eternia@May 12 2005, 10:12 PM
    THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT IS A GUY!
    [snapback]48009[/snapback]
    Good old Togashi, and his inspiring of sexual confusion in young men!
    Do not offend the Chair Leg of Truth; it is wise and terrible.
    -Spider Jerusalem

Your affectionate friend Starlight's Avatar

I'm so jealous, why is it, that everyone is always one step ahead of me?. I'm still struggling to finish OP here. :P

Kurapica/Killua from HxH ~

hahahahahahaha, then how did that cat-woman (I'll assume that she is a "she") resurrect Kaito? Wierd eh?

Anyway, from one of the covers, I read that it is possible to deduce that Kurapica is a male. I hope to see him and Leorio back in action soon ^^

Nef's power isn't really "mind control", per se. What he does is to create a giant programmable "puppetmaster" that can be programmed to carry out orders. He reassembled Kaito's body, and put it under the control of his ability.
    -Spider Jerusalem

yikes. Now I really wonder, how Kaito will get back to normal. I don't see any sense in introducing such a major character and have him die so soon. (I am still holding to the hope that he can be restored)

Perhaps the King has a special nen that can do that? *shrugs* (other than absorbing the auras of those he eats)

Well, since nen often becomes stronger when the user dies, I'm thinking that likely if they kill Nef, the result of his power will cause Kaito to be "permanetly" be rebuilt, but since he won't be around to control the puppet master, Kaito will be live normally, so to speak. Or something. Maybe he'll just fall apart and we'll have a good long cry, but that'd suck.
    -Spider Jerusalem

i just read chap 240

hey, togashi, it's ok, we understood that killua was super strong so why not stopping these meaningless battles and come into the action again!

i hope next chap will kick ass but i know i'm just dreaming...

I just recently read Hunter X Hunter.. for the first time. :o
    I read the English one since there is only one. It's really cool
    Gon and Lorio are just about my faves.

Don't think im a noobie to this Hunter stuff now B)

Originally posted by Tony Tony Chopper@May 16 2005, 03:37 PM
    I just recently read Hunter X Hunter.. for the first time. :o
    I read the English one since there is only one. It's really cool
    Gon and Lorio are just about my faves.

Don't think im a noobie to this Hunter stuff now B)
    [snapback]50031[/snapback]
    Everybody's got to be a "noobie" at some point, so don't worry about it! Just enjoy the hell out of the series, since that's what it's there for, and you'll be OK in my book!
    -Spider Jerusalem

I just loved how killua took care of those sibling pure pwnage
    Member of Negima is Super Awesome
    MY YOUTUBE channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mcwhirlpoolinc?feature=mhee

I wonder if they'll have a new TV series/OAV after the Ant/Chimera arc is done?

they'll probably do lotsa editing considering the arc is pretty violent so far (the black boxes when heads/limbs get chopped off)

Originally posted by Toaster Assasin@May 18 2005, 06:23 AM
    I wonder if they'll have a new TV series/OAV after the Ant/Chimera arc is done?

they'll probably do lotsa editing considering the arc is pretty violent so far (the black boxes when heads/limbs get chopped off)
    [snapback]51006[/snapback]
    i hope they'll do it. but the editing won't be that bad, because the first arcs were kinda violent too, and i didn't see any choking editin.

i think the anime will make me enjoy 10 times more the chimera ant (which bothers me right now)

indeed. I have seen G.I. final and I must say the animation is far better than the first. I do hope that they will start another series after this arc ends...

Anyway. has the artist said anything about the length of the series?

Originally posted by StrawHatLuffy@May 18 2005, 10:51 AM
    indeed. I have seen G.I. final and I must say the animation is far better than the first. I do hope that they will start another series after this arc ends...

[snapback]51067[/snapback]
    not at all but i hope he won't mess it up as he did with yu yu hakusho, i mean a shitty end, just because he's tired of the shonen jump rythm (which seems to be he's biggest problem).

Originally posted by StrawHatLuffy@May 18 2005, 04:51 AM
    [snapback]51067[/snapback]
    Togashi said in the very first book that he wanted the series to run for at least 20 book. He's no actually a ways past that mark, but the hope is that he won't give up or anything. I could honestly imagine him trying to wrap things up very quickly after the current arc, though that would be somewhat disappointing.
    -Spider Jerusalem

theres still the whole nen removal issue for Kuroro, so I think we still have a ways to go.

at first I didn't really like the Ant/Chimera arc, but now it's starting to get interesting for me.

And there's the Nen ability of Leorio, Kilula's sister aim in joining the Ryodan (about finding his brother to get back her full family or something) and so on. And also, to find Gon's dad. So I don't think the story will end very soono, probably as long as OP is gonna get.

Originally posted by StrawHatLuffy@May 20 2005, 04:42 AM
    Kilula's sister aim in joining the Ryodan (about finding his brother to get back her full family or something)
    [snapback]52327[/snapback]
    ALSO a guy.
    Though yeah, there is quite a bit to go in terms of content. All we can hope is that these things get the spotlight they deserve.
    -Spider Jerusalem

Originally posted by Captain Panda+May 20 2005, 09:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Captain Panda &#064; May 20 2005, 09:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-StrawHatLuffy@May 20 2005, 04:42 AM
    Kilula&#39;s sister aim in joining the Ryodan (about finding his brother to get back her full family or something)
    [snapback]52327[/snapback]
    ALSO a guy.
    Though yeah, there is quite a bit to go in terms of content. All we can hope is that these things get the spotlight they deserve.
    [snapback]52398[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]
    Well, actually I dont really get that part. I remembered that it was mentioned that there are 5 siblings in the family, perhaps the sister was going out to look for the one that is unacounted for ^^ (Other than herself, the fat ass, the needle guy and Killua)

Thread Information