Closed Thread
Page 4 of 349 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion III [Redux]

Immoral Combat

Default Re: Naruto Discussion III [Redux]

Back to business, I find it kind of nice that Pain is originally from rain country, so at least the civil war but makes sense.

Thank you PN for Avatar ^^ Gorlom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by supaluigi View Post
    sorry, i forgot about the mentally retarded children of the pokemon world....

obviously that mother isnt overprotective though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    What the...? Holy smurf am I slow! Until this statement of yours I never even realized that an octopus is actually serving octopusballs. Talk about not seeing the forest because of too many trees. *facepalm*

Quote Originally Posted by $abZ View Post
    Why do all main manga characters have gay ass storylines about either neglection or family deaths?

Pein is no different, and I actually thought he would be. I'm not giving up on liking him, but it's so normal for him to have such a backstory. "Th-those eyes!"; how many times have we heard that in Naruto.
    You know for some reason this would be a good idea if everyone in the Naruto-verse was blind. No eyes = no problems from Sharingan/Byakugan/whatever Pain has/whatever Zetsu has/etc. (and yes, I know Itachi is going blind from his overuse of his, but he's not there yet)

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Tokoro Ataru View Post
    You know for some reason this would be a good idea if everyone in the Naruto-verse was blind. No eyes = no problems from Sharingan/Byakugan/whatever Pain has/whatever Zetsu has/etc. (and yes, I know Itachi is going blind from his overuse of his, but he's not there yet)
    If anyone's going to go blind from overuse, it should be Mandara. He's been around for a little over a hundred years, you'd think he'd have used it long enough for the supposed side-affects to kick in, unless of course, the whole going blind thing is a theory, which it is. I don't remember anyone ever mentioning that overuse can result in eye damage, just chakra exhaustion. If so, and I'm mistaken, pics or it didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by tony-kun View Post
    Yea.

Imo, him being naruto's brother would have been really retarded.

Not everyone needs to be related Aldrich. I mean isn't that the reason for the uchiha bullshit?
    That's not it, it's just because he doesn't have any sense of individuality and doesn't have that "major villain" feeling that made me interested in him in the first place back when he was still the unrevealed, unnamed Akatsuki leader.

First we learn he takes his orders from Madara so he's not the real AL, then this chapter strongly hinting at the fact his first appearance wasn't even his real self and that he's actually some random Uchiha looking crybaby douche swaping bodies. Not to mention the incredibly lame backstory that sounds like something Kishi made up on the spot two weeks ago.

My shallow reasons to like a Naruto character: design, backstory, fighting style. Pein horribly fails in the three categories.

I thought u like Pein's look Aldrich? Or you could mean that since he isn't related to Naruto, Pein's design was just Kishi being lazy instead of storyline purposes. That I'd agree with depending on how this flashback goes.

And we haven't seen him fight yet, so the jury's still out.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Pein is the dark haired kid with the shitty haircut. That's his real identity, and that design is garbage.

And yeah the fact he made him look like EVUL NARUTO at the beginning for no reason other than to establish that pathetic, tired Team 7 parallel again (THERES THE LOUD DUMB KID THE DARK JACKASS AND THE GIRL DOESNT IT REMIND YOU OF SOMEONE NUDGE NUDGE) doesn't help.

Naruto bro >:(

He kind of reminds me of that SAD, BROODING asshole from the Samurai Shodown/Spirits games who fought with the buzzsaw thing and spent his time crying about his girlfriend or whatever

Seriously I'm sick of TRAGICALLY TORTURED characters

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

I'd rather just have a vilain be someone who's perfectly fine, and just kills people because he enjoys it.

Thank you PN for Avatar ^^ Gorlom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctum View Post
    I'd rather just have a vilain be someone who's perfectly fine, and just kills people because he enjoys it.
    "fine"? oxymoron?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    What the...? Holy smurf am I slow! Until this statement of yours I never even realized that an octopus is actually serving octopusballs. Talk about not seeing the forest because of too many trees. *facepalm*

Well, background wise, nothing to indicate that his psyche would develop that way, no forseeable problems, etc.

Just fucks someone up.

This guy?

I called it wrong, so long ago. I guess this needs to be changed.

Dang, even in the fillers Ibiki is just such a great character. Probably outside Anko, he's one of the few characters who actually gets development outside the manga. (even if it means getting a wimpy little brother)

I don't care if Pain cried one time. Compare him with an Uchiha is such retarded. I'm sure he has great jutsus, his bloodline must be terrible powerful, and of course, who cares about his past when he killed Hanzou, his family and every shinobi that don't like his ideals? He knows Jiraya too, but he wants to kill him without contemplations. For me his design is good because he has 6 bodies and like the fodder said, his heart lacks any piety. Isn't enough reason to like his character?

Quote Originally Posted by mangafan1 View Post
    I don't care if Pain cried one time. Compare him with an Uchiha is such retarded. I'm sure he has great jutsus, his bloodline must be terrible powerful, and of course, who cares about his past when he killed Hanzou, his family and every shinobi that don't like his ideals? He knows Jiraya too, but he wants to kill him without contemplations. For me his design is good because he has 6 bodies and like the fodder said, his heart lacks any piety. Isn't enough reason to like his character?
    But you could say the same about Itachi. (except if the whole I wanted to protect my family and Madara actually killed them thing is true)

When I say "family" I mean Hanzou's family, not his family.

When I say "family" I mean Hanzou's family, not his family.
    But destroying one's own family is much more cold-blooded than killing the whole family of an enemy which is reasonable since they are ninjas.

Why are you nit-picking at mangafan's broken logic?

Jay_n_SilentNOOB Jay_n_Silentbob's Avatar
    Pennslyvania, US (indeed, it's spelt wrong...Noone knows how to spell it)

Compare him with an Uchiha is such retarded.
    Such retarded, indeed.
    Brawl FC: 1848-1356-2850

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    Naruto would kick ASS if he were the new enemy/anti-hero/kill off Narutard and replace him with Kefka.

Closed Thread

Thread Information