+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 161 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragonball: Evolution (Live-Action Movie)

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Yian,across the seven oceans and the river which is longer than from the earth to the moon

Default Re: Live action DBZ movie being film in canada

actualy,in theese days,riding on a wave of another movie cant come too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    Guess I'll post this. Throes showed me this yesterday, it's a picture which has been out for awhile. Many speculate it's Chatwin's hair style in the movie.

http://i29.tinypic.com/2renxvk.jpg

I do not approve. I'd prefer him (and everyone) to have normal hair. People are expecting this to suck cause they think they're getting a dead set adaption (OMGZ, CRAZY HAIR, ENERGY BLASTS!) but I'm looking for something that's just taking a cool story and translating it into our culture and into film. That seemed pretty much the case with the little info we got...but now this.
    He looks like my high school latin teacher.

At the end of the world, it would appear..

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
    well its just a rumor, and only idiots will start a sequel before the original comes out...
    ALL 3 LORD OF THE RINGS

MARTIX 2 and 3

All finished completely filming the series before they went to the theaters

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
    well its just a rumor, and only idiots will start a sequel before the original comes out...
    We can only hope.

Oh great a Dragonball film, I mean come on now this Dragonball not Akira, not Death note but Dragonball . I will love to see how they are gonna handle Goku's wild hair style can't fucking wait( sarcasm) .
    ''I know you won"t believe me, but the highest form of human excellence is to question one self and others" -Socrates

I would rather see a movie focusing on Gohan in Highschool, as the GREAT SAYAMAN. Featuring his complex love relationship with Videl.

Seriously, it would be better

Quote Originally Posted by alexh4319 View Post
    Oh great a Dragonball film, I mean come on now this Dragonball not Akira, not Death note but Dragonball . I will love to see how they are gonna handle Goku's wild hair style can't fucking wait( sarcasm) .
    What's wrong with it not being Akira or Death Note?
    Last edited by Sandai Mera; March 29th, 2008 at 09:17 PM.

Ummmm, hate to burst your bubble, but they are actually remaking the Akira anime classic into an Americanized live action film (two of them actually). One fine example of what they are doing is having Leonardo DiCaprio playing a lead. Yeahhhh...I love the guy, but come on!

Yea.. they made a live action Agent Aika as well

Quote Originally Posted by myogatheflea View Post
    Ummmm, hate to burst your bubble, but they are actually remaking the Akira anime classic into an Americanized live action film (two of them actually). One fine example of what they are doing is having Leonardo DiCaprio playing a lead. Yeahhhh...I love the guy, but come on!
    That guy is such a talented actor but of fuck ..... just fuck I"m wonder if there will be a Akira live action fillm discussion thread well at least Speed racer ain't being made into a live action .
    ''I know you won"t believe me, but the highest form of human excellence is to question one self and others" -Socrates

Where does the guy get off saying the Dragonball movie "looks crappy"? All we've seen has been on-set production photos taken from a distance.

well at least Speed racer ain't being made into a live action .
    Your sarcasm is off.

Where does the guy get off saying the Dragonball movie "looks crappy"? All we've seen has been on-set production photos taken from a distance.
    This pretty much sums it all up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film_adaptation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...on_video_games

Quote Originally Posted by Sandai Mera View Post
    What's wrong with it not being Akira or Death Note?
    who the hell is going top make a live action movie about about a guys beating the shit out each other and there power is enough to blow a fucking orbit who fight unrealistically and have ablities to transform into giant apes...... I am not generalizing Dragon ball I know theres more to it than just fighting , but there are some Anime I can name that can work as a live action film Dragonball simply is not one of them.

who the hell is going top make a live action movie about about a guys beating the shit out each other and there power is enough to blow a fucking orbit who fight unrealistically and have ablities to transform into giant apes
    Even though your spelling make it hard to respond the answer is.

The same people who saw DB (or Z rather) as something they could make
    a little bit of change off of, even if the studio knows that their DB adaptation
    is going to suck ass (which I'm pretty sure they do), they know that there's going to be idiots (fans & otherwise) who are going to go see this movie even if they run the risk of it bombing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandai Mera View Post
    Even though your spelling make it hard to respond the answer is.

The same people who saw DB (or Z rather) as something they could make
    a little bit of change off of, even if the studio knows that their DB adaptation
    is going to suck ass (which I'm pretty sure they do), they know that there's going to be idiots (fans & otherwise) who are going to go see this movie even if they run the risk of it bombing.
    Sorry, my spelling having been up to standards lately since I heard about One Piece"s "fate". but seriously Goku a High scholar !! I bet Toriyama isn't even aware of this nor does he care .

I'm confident a OP movie series could be very good, or even great.
    I can just image Live Action Chopper either looking like Live action scooby doo OR Alvin and the chimpmonks

I'll respect myself dead, just as I did any other Rank: Failed Mutineer GaryPotter's Avatar

The best thing that came from the Super Mario movie was those neat little cans of soda that had Mario characters on them.

Yian,across the seven oceans and the river which is longer than from the earth to the moon

Ty-yeah,more like the squirel in the rocky and bullwinkle duo,dont know which that is,in the LA movie.

aaah-is it just me,or did kids programing in the west sink so low as to whore itself on the japaneese sucesfull ones?I mean,disney,DISNEY,ordered making a japaneese set anime of Lilo and Stitch.

I mean COME ON?!

Quote Originally Posted by Lobolover View Post
    ordered making a japaneese set anime of Lilo and Stitch.

I mean COME ON?!
    Um isn't Lilo & Stich set in Hawaii?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information