+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: bounties

Well personally I take it that Rumble Balls would work on all zoans. I mean if you look at it that way then it is medicine developed by a doctor and therefore it should actually not only apply on one zoan user but on all zoan users.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas
    Well personally I take it that Rumble Balls would work on all zoans. I mean if you look at it that way then it is medicine developed by a doctor and therefore it should actually not only apply on one zoan user but on all zoan users.
    oh sorry there but i don't think it's a medicine at all, it's more like some experiment and i can't see how horn point could work on lucci for exemple. of course the horn point effect could have a different effect on lucci's devil fruit but it would pure luck if it did make him into something coherent.

well, i think oda will answer to who was right and who was wrong someday.

Meh, before any rumble ball business I'm still waiting to see at least Lucchi's beast mode. I would guess the rumble ball wouldn't work for Lucchi without tuning and trimming anyway but it would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by igalsfy
    oh sorry there but i don't think it's a medicine at all, it's more like some experiment and i can't see how horn point could work on lucci for exemple. of course the horn point effect could have a different effect on lucci's devil fruit but it would pure luck if it did make him into something coherent.

well, i think oda will answer to who was right and who was wrong someday.
    Well if you look at it anabolic steroids are also medicine but they actually don´t cure any illnesses so I don´t see any reason why the Rumble Ball should be different.

Besides if we go further on that analogy then just like anabol steroids have different effects on different users the same could be the case for the Rumble Ball. Steroids are no magic medicine. They don´t let something grow where there is nothing. A person who has the disposition for massive arms will much easier develop them and let them grow larger then he could without steroids. Not every steroid user looks the same you know. Some have super chests, other´s have super arms etc. You can´t get all. It´s a matter of disposition (I´m so hoping that I´m using the correct term here because I had to check my german/english dictionary).

On that matter a Rumble Ball couldn´t grow any new horns on Lucci. But if you look at it from that point, it didn´t even grow any new ones on Chopper. It just made the ones he had stronger. Therefore I think that the RB would develop those things what is characteristical for Lucci´s type. And that´s the fangs, the claws and the speed. Therefore the previously mentioned Fang Point, Claw Point and Speed Point.

Just my point of view anyways. Would be cool if Oda ever elaborates the Rumble Ball a little further.

UPDATE THE MIKIO ITOO BOUNTY... It was 10 years ago 1.000.k berry...

Default Re: bounties

updated

ooshi78
    "Listen, you can send a stripper to my party if you like. It won't affect me because, as you can see, I am appearing naked, which I always try to do because I'm kind of a natural guy."

-kermit the frog

didn't you forget franky and his 44.000.000?

i did...

ooshi78
    "Listen, you can send a stripper to my party if you like. It won't affect me because, as you can see, I am appearing naked, which I always try to do because I'm kind of a natural guy."

-kermit the frog

With so much bounties, I can guess the next arc will have a boss of the planner type, that plans from what kind of order should he put his clothes in so he can pull them out the fastest, to what kind of shape should he shit to, only for his plans to be crushed.

These bounties feel like they were rewarded for the events prior to EL.
    -Chopper is named "cotton candy lovin" w/e this was something that characterized him during the Foxy arc, not EL.
    -Choppers bounty is characteristic of the Foxy arc in that he hadn't participated as much as the others during that arc.
    -Zoro and Sanji defeated 3 very powerful fighters that may have had a bounty (resulting in their new bounties)
    -Luffy gained a 500 man crew... (which could believably triple a 100 million beri bounty pirate.. although perhaps Aokiji also mentioned Robin was in his crew so with those 2 facts, it's not too big of a stretch for his bounty to triple)

Now the reason this isn't a theory (more of a commentary) is because Franky has a bounty, and I doubt he would get a 44 mill bounty for being a dismantler and vigilante pirate hunter.. but at the same time, I really think Nami, Chopper (especially), Zoro and Sanji's bounty's should be higher by at least 20 million.. but that's just me.

Some of the bounties are messed up. didn't I heard from somewhere that an author or creator of manga characters show pride to his or her charcters. They should increase Robins bounty much more since lots of the captains during EL were defeated by her (or did

Some of the bounties are messed up. didn't I heard from somewhere that an author or creator of manga characters show pride to his or her charcters. They should increase Robins bounty much more since lots of the captains during EL were defeated by her (or did she kill some). It should be about 150 million (since she's probably the only wanted person who know how to read Ponyglyphs)

I've been thinking, if Jimbei is coming up soon--they what is his bounty? With Luffy's at 300 mil it should be higher right? Yet, Donflamingo is already at 340 mil.

Basically, what I'm saying is, it Luffy fights Jimbei next, then he'll pass Donflamingo before meeting him. So what, would that mean he's not going to be an arc villian or something, or would it be a rare villian with a lower bounty coming up?

I'm hoping Oda finds a way to start killing two birds with one stone. Ya know, start pairing villians up like the Warlords, Marine etc. Not all the time tho.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

I think Oda will do something that will emphasize DonFlamingo's beaing much stronger than his frozen bounry lets on. Either that or Luffy ain't gonna fight DonFlamingo. Or maybe Luffy isn't gonna fight Jinbei.

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    Easy to catch is a different matter. Buggy's only been caught by Smoker so far, yet he's still free, with a small bounty.

Anyway, Krieg could beat Bellamy up and down the Grand Line, had a larger crew, and seemed more malicious. Yet, look at their bounties. It's all because of deeds not seen, so it's pointless to say what their bounties should be according to us.
    QFT. If you over-analyse the bounty too much, you may think that Nami is in the league of pirates like Kuro and Buggy, which is untrue.

My youtube video, one-sided sanjixusopp. Listen closely to the lyrics
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj_9G1vvx2k

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information