+ Reply to Thread
Page 618 of 618 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 616 617 618
Results 12,341 to 12,356 of 12356

Thread: Dumb Predictions

Default Re: Dumb Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Kai_shin32 View Post
    But i never see no-one say mine, Mugi vs BM (I'm theorician too on youtube ;) ) and i say that since the begening of wano kuni so...

One of MY other théory is Laugh tale is at the center of the earth like that:

https://i.postimg.cc/564zSRKb/20210806-224235.jpg

And i thank i have many éléments to say that i think the name of the Old kingdom is the Sun kingdom

=> here https://youtu.be/V9tBHMqGFrI

So no, all theory here is not someone else theory bro
    Well, these were my predictions at the beginning of Act 3:

Spoiler:

My tentative line-ups (Yes, I think the Firetank Pirates will appear, and the Big Mom children will get to Onigashima):

Tobi Roppo:
    Who's Who vs Zoro
    Sasaki vs Jinbe
    Black Maria vs. Robin
    Ulti & Page One vs. Franky Shogun

Big Mom Children:
    Perospero vs Sanji
    Compote vs ???
    Galette vs Nami
    Mont-D'or vs Usopp
    Daifuku vs Chopper

Headliners:
    Apoo vs Brook
    Hawkins vs ???

Generals:
    Smoothie vs ???
    Jack vs ???
    Queen vs Kid & Killer
    King vs ???

Yonko:
    Big Mom vs. Straw Hats (Sanji, Jinbe, Nami, Brook, Franky, Robin, Usopp and Chopper) & Capone & Firetank Pirates
    Kaido vs. Worst Generation (Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Killer, Law, Drake), obviously with Luffy vs. Kaido at the end.

Not matched yet: Luffy, Law & Heart Pirates, Marco, Drake, Capone & Firetank Pirates

Some of those failed already, but SHs vs BM are right there.
    And I still think the BM Pirates will appear at the end of Act 3.
    Wano predictions: There will be 5 acts; All Straw Hats will get fights, some in Act 4; Big Mom Pirates will arrive; Carrot will have her moment, but won't join; Yamato will be a Kouzuki samurai and Wano's Guardian; Shanks will visit Luffy in Act 5; Next arc is Mary Geoise.

Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    Well, these were my predictions at the beginning of Act 3:

Spoiler:

My tentative line-ups (Yes, I think the Firetank Pirates will appear, and the Big Mom children will get to Onigashima):

Tobi Roppo:
    Who's Who vs Zoro
    Sasaki vs Jinbe
    Black Maria vs. Robin
    Ulti & Page One vs. Franky Shogun

Big Mom Children:
    Perospero vs Sanji
    Compote vs ???
    Galette vs Nami
    Mont-D'or vs Usopp
    Daifuku vs Chopper

Headliners:
    Apoo vs Brook
    Hawkins vs ???

Generals:
    Smoothie vs ???
    Jack vs ???
    Queen vs Kid & Killer
    King vs ???

Yonko:
    Big Mom vs. Straw Hats (Sanji, Jinbe, Nami, Brook, Franky, Robin, Usopp and Chopper) & Capone & Firetank Pirates
    Kaido vs. Worst Generation (Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Killer, Law, Drake), obviously with Luffy vs. Kaido at the end.

Not matched yet: Luffy, Law & Heart Pirates, Marco, Drake, Capone & Firetank Pirates

Some of those failed already, but SHs vs BM are right there.
    And I still think the BM Pirates will appear at the end of Act 3.
    I make this théorie at the begening of wano... but yeah maybe some one have same idea as mine no pb i juste say " i never see" not "they don't exist" ;)
    Laugh Tale is in the center of the eart with All Blue
    https://youtu.be/V9tBHMqGFrI English and Spanish Subtitled

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Orochi also has a son Oda is going to introduce very late in to the story/climax/last act.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Queen helped with the design of the Germa raid suits.
    Queen also designed a mechanical dinosaurs for each germa member to control, (these dino's could combine into 1 super robot), but the other MADS members didn't aprove of that idea so it was scrapped.
    Franky found these designs and used them for General Franky.
    Queen also used some of those idea's on himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    Orochi also has a son Oda is going to introduce very late in to the story/climax/last act.
    To add on, Wano won't just be 3 acts or even 5 acts but a 9 act story where Oda will just keep going and going with the obstacles that will pop up in this long night in Wano before the dawn.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    To add on, Wano won't just be 3 acts or even 5 acts but a 9 act story where Oda will just keep going and going with the obstacles that will pop up in this long night in Wano before the dawn.
    Acts 6 and 7 will be Kaidou and Luffy teaming up to fight the Marines trying to invade Wano. Followed by a short interlude with Act 8 in which they climb mt Fuji looking for the special herbs that make Komurasaki's favorite tea. Then Act 9 will be a fight against Blackbeard.

black beard will face an alliance between Fujitora and Shanks, established when the latter encountered goroseil. Like Xebec but he will win
    Laugh Tale is in the center of the eart with All Blue
    https://youtu.be/V9tBHMqGFrI English and Spanish Subtitled

Aokiji will be the Pheasant to complete Team Momotaro. Tama will run into his giant pet penguin by chance and tame it, completing her Momotaromon Collection with the addition of a bird ( close enough ).

It finally happened, I had a One Piece related dream this night. Behold: One Piece: Zar's Dream Edition.

Next chapter the Wano Arc ends.

Yamato figures out how to use Oden's journal to teleport to the other side of the planet. Zoro tries to stop him but just gets pulled along instead.

Everyone stops fighting. Luffy wants Zoro back, Law lost someone too. Perospero comes forward all smug saying he's gonna travel too, brandishing a candy gun while Kaido declares "I always wanted him to join me, he's the best sharpshooter in the world" (sorry Usopp). I think Jack, Katakuri and Kid may be involved as well. Thus the new dream team is formed as all of them decide to travel to the other side of the planet to retrieve who they lost.

Meanwhile Chopper is treating someone who is sick by standing over them with a syringe while the other mink doctors are dancing in a ring around the sick bed which is the only sick bed in a massive empty room.

And apparently the samurai and Momo don't exist from now on. They've been wiped from all memory.

The end. Dream edition is axed there as the author woke up.
    Wano Predictions
    Spoiler:

Sanji's going to transform into a pig man.

Tenguyama brought his kokeshi doll to life some way and Tama was the result.

VP experimented on Kaido and Yamato was the result.

Wouldnt it be cool if Big Mom uses her DF to take Kaidos soul once hes defeated and makes the ultimate homie

Quote Originally Posted by DollarScholar View Post
    Wouldnt it be cool if Big Mom uses her DF to take Kaidos soul once hes defeated and makes the ultimate homie
    What would be the object his soul is put in?
    Last.fm

Sanji has 4 siblings, Zoro will be revealed to possess 5.

Rocks D. Rockstar
    Last.fm

Eustass Kid will get the most shine post-Wano, second only to Luffy.

1. He'll defeat Big Mom, but sacrifices Law in the process. Luffy will resent him for this and he won't give a damn going back to his old ways of every man for himself.
    2. He'll be the penultimate obstacle for Luffy before Blackbeard. Blackbeard and Luffy will beat red-haired captains before they face each other.
    3. Kid kills a weakened Shanks. Blackbeard does the damage, Kidd finishes him off as retribution for his arm. An eye for an eye, an arm for an arm.
    4. Kid will be later redeemed after talking to the reanimated dead Yonko... Realizing he wants the same thing as Luffy does hokageee..err Pirate King but this time he wants to be destory the villageee...err World. Puts him into direct conflict with Im, WG so he forms another uneasy alliance with Luffy and they take Im down together, then later a 1 v 1 with Luffy to reshape the Valley of the End err... Red Line.

#KidSupremacy

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information