+ Reply to Thread
Page 616 of 618 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 614 615 616 617 618 LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,320 of 12354

Thread: Dumb Predictions

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Default Re: Dumb Predictions

SSG doesn't actually stand for super science group. The super science group actually created a power greater than the shichibukai, that was labeled S.S.G.

SSG = Super Saiyan Goku
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Within the next few chapters Nami will use he weather manipulation powers to clear the sky, and as the moon becomes visible once again, the Mink tribe will rise and raise the havoc.

Then Kaido destroys the Moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortein View Post
    Then Kaido destroys the Moon.
    Then Enel attacks.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

The person we and scabbards see right now is yamato.

Hiyori ate the Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Father which allows the user to transform into their father - in her case, Oden.

Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    Then Enel attacks.
    I don't think he'll attack right away, but it will bring him back into the story.
    Maybe he became a good guy up there, found people he loved, and now they have all been killed.

Marshall D. Gin

Blackbeard's younger brother he's never cared for.

Cuz why not if Gin returns.

But BB having a brother would be an interesting contrast.
    Last.fm

O-Toko is the secret child of Ace and Yamato. She has the hair-color of Rouge and laughs a lot just like Roger (Yeah, I know that's because of the smile). The Pirate King bloodline still lives!

As an emperor of the underworld, Big News Morgan's has conqueror's haki. Subtly hinted when he took out that undercover world gov. agent when he chose to report important news anyway.
    Last edited by Zik; May 26th, 2021 at 11:56 PM.
    Last.fm

Luffy and Momo will defeat Kaido by using their own version of Ikoku Sovereignty.
    Check out my podcast for conversations about Greatness in anime, sports, music, and whatever else we can think of.
    mtgoatmore.buzzsprout.com

Yamato fuses with Tama and Carrot and then this new fusion named Tayarot will join the crew fulfilling everyone's wishes on characters they wanted to join!

Aokiji won the battle against Akainu by sacrificing his leg. Decided to make Akainu the Fleet Admiral as he gets near Teach. He's gonna die Jiraiya style, but it will be worth it like getting some intel or sacrificing himself for Robin.

well, that last sentence is probably gonna happen
    Every nation gets the government it deserves.---- Joseph de Maistre

1 - Zoro opens that other eye for King.

2 - Said this one in another thread, can't remember which 1, so this will be an update. Sanji has developed and accepted that there is no problem letting your friends shoulder your issues with calling Robin. He also let the Raid Suit be of use for his friends and it just so happen to replace his DF dream ability of invisibility. I believe the suit will not be enough to handle Queen.

These things are more like stepping stones for Sanji to fully accept his Newkama technique or form for his friend's sake.

3 - Sasaki is related to Kokoro.

4 - Kaido (lab rat), Lindhergh (research team), VP (RT), Judge (RT), Queen (RT), and King (jailer) were all involved with experiments in Impel Down and Morley was instrumental in their escape.

5 - Did a thread on this on OJ. Shanks crew is possibly made of mostly people w/o DF and range from a multitude of strange abilities.

- Weapons or creatures with DF abilities. Gryphon might have a DF. I remember Funkfreed and Lassoo had one. Zeus-tact is a result of a DF ability, so there's 1 example that is more creative. I believe 1 of the Red Hair Pirates had an ape.

- Pop Green is cool. Doubt that's the end to plants and seeds in the OP world. Oda will most likely apply the bean stalk lore to Elbaf in some capacity, even if it's not a weapon exactly.

- Kairoseki and possibly things extracted from it can be of use. Wyper's skates and the Pyrobloin. Kairoseki under the skin...

- Cyborgs and the replication of DF abilities or at least their application. Reminds me that Oda kinda pulled my leg with Franky using his beam against BM. I would really like to see how that worked out.

- I wish I could see the pages of that thread. There were some dope post. There was this 1 guy who felt that DF abilities were the end all be all, so there was no way Shanks crew would mostly go w/o DF users. Seeing him confidently stand by his stance and not provide any new ideas was fun. He had the most post in there. Someone brought up Lucky Roux having the Life Return ability. I think Chopper tapping into that could complement his Rumble transformations.

6 - Another thread was asking if VP was Orochimaru like curious or is he just brilliant like Hiruzen. I think he might be more Orochimaru like, but with some restraint. Based on Kuma (which is hard to judge in itself), i'm willing to stand by that dumb prediction.

7 - The crew will visit the Vivre Card Shop and Lodestar.

8 - The crew will experience the Underworld throughout the coming arcs. Not like it's one location, but more of the dealings will become apparently linked to larger plot points. Gastino and Crocodile will be featured more prominently while this takes place. This will be the break the crew needs to go against those more of their speed after surviving Kaido (definitely takes the L in Wano, but someone else finishes the job like in the Z Film) and BM. The Underworld matters matches SSG, Research Team, Liquor Iron Ore that Dragon talked about, what Judge mentioned about 66 days with the North Blue, the crew facing enemies that take advantage of things outside of Haki and DF abilities and are still competent. Sprinkling these things along the way would test them as a crew. I don't see the Yonko and the WG as all there is. There might be non pirate and non WG affiliated organizations and countries that have value and/or might. I see Wano and the little we do know about Elbaf as an early sample of that. I see the political landscape that Garp spoke of being the other side of the coin when it comes to the themes, post Yonko Saga.

tl:dr - Political/Underworld themes taking center stage in the coming arcs. This story has no issue in showcasing it's grey area, I think Oda will jump deeper into that rabbit hole. There's a reason why Shanks can garner an audience with the Gorosei. Whether he is just a pirate that can be trusted for communication to be necessary here and there or he's some CD or royal, a Yonko being in that position is grey area and I need some explanation. The mystique around Shanks was already polarizing. Another example is Jinbe establishing the Bege partnership and being a Warlord which allowed Arlong's actions. The political and Underworld aspects would shine here.

9 - Last one. Whoever Shanks came to the Gorosei to talk about isn't Teach as most have justifiably speculated. It's someone related to the Rocks crew, threatens the balance like Teach did, and are within the Gorosei's reach to be dealt with. That last part is another feeling due to how Ace could have possibly been called off by WB. I don't think Shanks knew Teach's plan and I doubt Teach knew exactly how everything would turn out. Shanks definitely had a feeling that Teach was formidable and could disturb the balance with Ace being the key.

Zoro's sensei, Kuina's dad, Shimotsuki Koushiro is actually the greatest swordsman in the world. Its just that he faked his death Kuro style when Kuina was born and just let Mihawk think and assume he was the best alive.

Spoiler:
    Also this is basically what he did with that paper that a young Zoro couldn't notice

His name conveniently went unmentioned during the two years Zoro trained under Mihawk. The next time they face each other Zoro will mention keeping his promise to Kuina and say her full name after defeating him. Mihawk will react in shock and ask "How do you know that family name?!" BvS Martha style, and then he'll reveal the story about the one sword master that even dwarfed him.

Then later on Zoro will return to Shimotsuki village and face his former sensei in an epic duel.

Last edited by Zik; June 26th, 2021 at 12:46 AM.
    Last.fm

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

The WG protected the Gomu Gomu Fruit so much and punished Who's-Who for losing it because Imu wanted to eat it for the purposes of turning into a balloon and making funny faces

Spoiler:

The newest and final crewmember will not be Yamato, as that is a red herring! Oh no, it would be me, Starla, in fact! Why? Because my birthday is March 29, and it fits the number theory, with the last two numbers being 2 and 9! So, Oda decided to be clever and put in a random fan of One Piece into the series to fulfill this theory once and for all!

The meaning behind the Will of D. will never be stated in the manga. Some time after the series ends, someone will ask Oda what the Will of D. is and he'll reply "Will of DEEZ NUTS! Ha, gottem!"
    I accept Jesus Burgess as my Lord and Savior

Laugh Tale is secretly in space, which gives Enel the chance to come back into the story. That is why Roger and crew thought it was so funny because it was out of this world!

Yamato is an in-universe isekai. He's actually Oden who reincarnated as Kaido's son after he was boiled alive. This truth will be told in a cover story called "The time I reincarnated as the Pirate Emperor's son, so what!".
    Wano Predictions
    Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information