+ Reply to Thread
Page 609 of 611 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599 607 608 609 610 611 LastLast
Results 12,161 to 12,180 of 12208

Thread: Dumb Predictions

Default Re: Dumb Predictions

Im is the One Piece

Discovered Stowaway Big Black Hole's Avatar

Blackbeard will one day carry the giant Straw Hat hidden in Mary Geoise.

Carrot's still never gonna join the crew.

That guy next to Zoro will behead him in the next chapter

https://i8.mangapanda.com/one-piece/...ce-6452509.jpg

Sabo went back to Foosha Village and became the father of Makino's child.
    And will be the new King of Goa Kingdom in the distant future.

Also, kudos to Bartolomeo for attacking an Island protected by Shanks tho it would not result to any retaliation against Luffy's.
    But I wonder who's island did Orlumbus attack on his latest cover story arc. Would be fitting if it is also one of Bigmom's or Kaido's.
    Last edited by I♥Taeyeon; July 1st, 2018 at 10:14 PM.

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

If Big Mom does set out for Wano, Blackbeard will raid Totto Land to get his hands on her Road Poneglyph. And then will do the same to Kaido once the Wano Country Arc is done.

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK Drake_Cloud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    If Big Mom does set out for Wano, Blackbeard will raid Totto Land to get his hands on her Road Poneglyph. And then will do the same to Kaido once the Wano Country Arc is done.
    That is way too probable to be in this thread.

I doubt that yonkous just leave their road poneglyphs at home when they go somewhere. I guess this is why it'd be un-likely to happen.

Even though, knowing Oda. That's exactly the kind of dumb thing he'd do
    Last edited by Nilitch; July 5th, 2018 at 02:29 AM.

I’m thinking it could also go down the usual adventure movie road where the heroes acquire all the important artifacts and the villain comes in and snatches them away right before the third act. No need for Blackbeard and the Strawhats robbing the emperors twice.

Wano is actually a really peaceful country, thanks to Kaidou's presence. The Strawhats are going to bring civil war to the place, weakening it so much that Wano would be at the mercy of the World Government. The five stars will be very grateful to Luffy

turned out gold roger is a big pirate only because he had great suboordinates. Gold roger was basically a Buggy .

Did we just found out blackbeard’s weakness? luffy lost his teeth with both sanji and katakuri.yet he managed to grow his teeth back. Blackbeard on the other hands can’t grow his broken teeth back. Because he has some calcium deficiency? Luffy's finishing move on Bb will be Gomu no Dent-ist

Quote Originally Posted by MarkSmith View Post
    turned out gold roger is a big pirate only because he had great suboordinates. Gold roger was basically a Buggy .
    Well a Buggy with a better personality is still a Buggy after all. XD

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Did we just found out blackbeard’s weakness? luffy lost his teeth with both sanji and katakuri.yet he managed to grow his teeth back. Blackbeard on the other hands can’t grow his broken teeth back. Because he has some calcium deficiency? Luffy's finishing move on Bb will be Gomu no Dent-ist
    Why am I picturing Luffy with a maniacal grin winding up to throw a knuckle sandwich that when it hits, I see it 'dent'-ing Blackbeard's jaw as a dozen teeth are flying out?

Rox is Garps father, Mokey D Rox.
    He found out about the real history even before the Roger pirates and told his grandson Dragon all about it, that's why he became a revolutionary.
    Big Mom and Kaidou will find out Luffy is Rox greatgrandson and out of respect to Rox swear loyalty to the Strawhat pirates

Calling it now, Hawkins has a famous sword called Hex-Calibur.

The strawhat pirates will challenge the Big Mom pirates in a Davy Back Fight!
    Big Mom will try to get back Sanji and Jinbe, while Luffy will try to save Pudding and Pekoms <3

A fruit is placed besides Tsuru's death bed and becomes the Woshu Woshu no mi. Vegapunk industrializes it by inventing the Woshu Woshu showers. All Impel Down prisoners (aside for those imprisoned for more political reasons) go through the Woshu Woshu showers and are set back free. The world becomes a better place.

When Bigmom will arrive in Wano. Sanji will just bake another cake and get rid of her.

I mean, it's dumb, but I can't say for sure that it's not gonna happen

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK Drake_Cloud's Avatar

Hawkins will get his ass kicked by Luffy and Zoro, and per his own statement, become their subordinate. He's the last Crewmember.

I had a One Piece dream today, it said Dragon knew Im's full name.

Im Ortal ? 16 chars

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information