+ Reply to Thread
Page 608 of 611 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 606 607 608 609 610 ... LastLast
Results 12,141 to 12,160 of 12211

Thread: Dumb Predictions

Default Re: Dumb Predictions

Luffy will unlock a new gear that lets him become much bigger. With awakening his hat will grow as well....

Then a time travel devil fruit user send the hat back to the past SAMURAI JACK BABY WHAT THE #%@*&%! WHAT THE !@#$@ IS GOING ON ODA YOU MOTHER ☠☠☠ I LOVE YOU

Discovered Stowaway

The shadowy figure on the last page of ch 906 is actually a slave. His or her's place is usually on a tenryuubito chessboard.

Imagine if at the end of the Reverie arc, we see every Tenryuubito slaughtered on the ground and we have my man Monkey D. D. Ragon the double D, resting on a pile of tenryuubito bodies. And then you have him telling a traumatized world government official "Your precious little celestial dragons are a goner. You either cooperate with us, or fight us! It's up to you, World Government!" That would be epic af!
    Monkey D. D. Ragon! So beastly he got two D's in his name!

Sogeking will become the King of the island of snipers

Turns out that Sanji was once a real prince, though got disowned.
    There are theories out there that Zoro is the lost son of Emperor of Wano, and that Luffy's mom was a CD.

IF those three have noble blood, what about rest of the Strawhats?

Nami was actually the princess of that island in East Blue where Bellemere found her after that war on it.

Robin is descended from the rightful rulers of Ohara, her father was of the ruling family, but since Nico Olvia was a commoner, she couldn't tell anyone, not even Robin, the truth of her father.

Franky's family once ruled what would later become Water 7. His grandfather was chased off and his dad became a pirate, this is why Water 7 was so disorganized before Iceburg united the various unions and became the mayor.

Chopper was actually the son of the Stag who ruled the herd, that's why they were so harsh on him, it was unacceptable for the rulling stag to have any 'disfigurements'.

Brook was a prince doing his civil duty in that mysterious kingdom's service (like Prince Harry) when his family was deposed and so he became a pirate.

Jinbe... is actually the big brother of Otohime.

And Usopp?

Well we already know Usopp has connections to someplace that's nicknamed "Sniper Island".
    Its a secret Yasopp hoped to keep that Usopp was born there, but the MArines have found out.

There is a reason why the Marines gave his epithet as "King of Snipers" . Turns out that on Sniper Island, they choose the ruler by deed, not blood. If one of the citizens born on the island prove to be a better shooter than the current one in a duel, then they will rise to the throne.
    One of the Marines at Enies Lobby was the crown prince of Sniper Island, but since Usopp shot better than him when he sniped at Spandam on the Bridge of Hesitation, unknown to Usopp, he took his position.

The current ruler at the time had a heart attack at learning his son lost his position. So in one week, Usopp beaten the prince and rose to the throne of a island he's not stepped on since he was a baby.
    Last edited by Katzztar; June 7th, 2018 at 06:59 PM.

That means if all Strawhats marry each other, there will be World Piece?
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    That means if all Strawhats marry each other, there will be World Piece?
    There is a reason why the entire crew, not just Luffy, are shaping the future.

Shanks will man up and stop Teach himself instead of telling everyone how much of a threat he is

I am still thinking of what importance or role Eustass Kidd will play on the upcoming Wano Arc aside from being a damsel in distress to be saved by Luffy.
    Tho he'd be a wonderful addition to Vivibeccahoshiton Princesses Fanclub.

But then here comes the guy in the cloak who put an end to a war now speaking of a certain pirate.
    So.. it will not be Luffy who will rescue Eustass Kidd but will be his big brother Eustass Shanks. The red hair is a giveaway. They're siblings.
    More siblings-er than Luffy-Sabo-Ace. They're real blood brothers. Hence, sibling rivalry Kidd wanting to eliminate Shanks, his big bro.
    Now, he's asking the Gorousei to take over his territory in the New World on the condition that they enter an alliance then have the war with Bigmom-Kaido alliance.

They will all be in Wano on a free for all war.. Redhair Pirates and Warlords plus Marines All Stars vs Bigmom and Kaido Alliance with the Samurais and Shinobis and of course, Luffy's 5th emperor fleet Alliance with Marco and his remaining crew.
    Blackbeard Pirates will get rekht by the Revolutionaries. Offscreen. No final showdown. Rekt. Offscreen/panel. Lole

Giant tree Adam is the where devil fruits come from.
    Its D.ecided " I will get one piece!"

The whole rock conversation is just Oda teasing the villain of the next movie.

Quote Originally Posted by RamistaR View Post
    The whole rock conversation is just Oda teasing the villain of the next movie.
    I actually have this fear considering that there are already old generation that got introduced in the manga but end up as movie villian (shiki, z).

As for the dumb prediction : anyone who sit in the empty throne will be immediately regarded as the king of the world, no question asked. Next chapter will be about the ascension of High King Sterry-sama.

Quote Originally Posted by DynamiteShikoku View Post
    I actually have this fear considering that there are already old generation that got introduced in the manga but end up as movie villian (shiki, z).

As for the dumb prediction : anyone who sit in the empty throne will be immediately regarded as the king of the world, no question asked. Next chapter will be about the ascension of High King Sterry-sama.
    Z never got hinted in the manga
    Prediction. Laffitte's ability: Tori Tori Fruit, Model Albatross, which brings bad luck;

I'm working on my bad English, sorry.

Since they're animals and made out of meat the people of Zou will let Luffy eat them so that he can gain enough strength to beat the Emperors. however he refuses to eat carrot as she is a vegetable, so he almost dies fighting blackbeard who loves vegetables and eats carrot instead
    I smelted the edge of the goog

Issho (Fujitora) used to be samurai and is from Wano. He left long ago in disgrace, which is why Kinemon does not know of him. Sometimes later he blinded himself in some sort of twisted bushido code thing. Ryokugyu is Loki (from Elbaf) who mastered Seimi Kikan thus being able to reduce his body size greatly. He now refuses to eat anything because he wants Lola to feed him.
    Quote Originally Posted by xterm
    The problem with [the world] is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
    Thanks Sky for the Avatar

The D. Stands for exactly what your thinking... Dingleball.

The pirate Shanks wants to talk to the Five Elders about is Bartolomeo. He's mad that Bartolomeo burned down his flag, so the Five Elders send CP-0 to apprehend him. Bartolomeo converts CP-0 and the Five Elders into Luffy fanboys.

Spoiler:

The Gorosei are actually one person with a devil fruit that can give them multiple bodies. This person is the one that sits on the empty throne and is the king of the world. The Strawhat is somehow connected to the fact, and the ope ope no mi can bring the Gorosei back to a single entity if the Strawhat is present. This is the secret that can destroy the world because when people realize there is a king of the world, it's gonna destroy countries trust in WG.
    Quote Originally Posted by xterm
    The problem with [the world] is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
    Thanks Sky for the Avatar

So the 5 old dude answers to someone above.. same person seen next to the giant straw hat. My dumb prediction is that shanks is not a good guy afterall and is in line with the world government. He is also shawn kneeling to this mysterious person alongside the 5 old dudes. What if shank was always in line with the world government? Similar to shichibukai but hes much more powerfull and undercover as an yonku. This would explain why the government gives him value. Also a lot of shonan story rely on crazy twists in the end. And this will definetly be a crazy one and would break luffy heart which is probably needed for him to evolve to adult. Just my 2 cent..

Regarding the big purge they mention in chapter 908.. i think its killing all the fishman and destroy their home. This would make sense with the prediction that someone wearing a giant straw hat will destroy fishman island. They would cover it as purge needed to bring balance to the world but in reaality what they really want is the posidon ancent weapon who is shirosi.

I'm is you're anus

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information