+ Reply to Thread
Page 592 of 618 FirstFirst ... 92 492 542 582 590 591 592 593 594 602 ... LastLast
Results 11,821 to 11,840 of 12354

Thread: Dumb Predictions

Default Re: Dumb Predictions

The last enemy is not going to be Blackbeard but one of the most under-rated characters from the East Blue.

That's right, last person Luffy has to fight is Gaimon!

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

I was probably on something when I wrote this, but I figured I might as well put it here now that it exists

<the day of the wedding>

Sanji stands at the altar with Pudding, nervously sweating as the minister recites vows. Pudding can barely keep herself from smiling as she nurses the gun in a secret compartment in her dress. Finally, as the minister asks them to recite the vows, Pudding whips out the gun and says "I vow to murder this motherfucker, bury him, resurrect him, and then murder him again", but then you hear "Shambles", and suddenly Law appears in Sanji's place to save them, but he freezes as he realizes Pudding's gun is aimed right against his face. He's going to die. But Pudding's expression changes. This was no ugly tramp, this was the long lost prince of Flevance that her sister Lola was arranged to marry 10 years earlier. And he was...beautiful. How could Lola have turned him down? Pudding put her gun down. She was gonna wed and bed and give head until she was dead. But Big Mom suddenly screamed OH NO YOU DON'T YOUNG MAN! and rushed toward Law.

However, Law was not concerned. You see, all those years ago, it had actually been he who had turned down Lola, because she was fat and ugly, and also because of one other thing. She was a murderous prick who had an eating disorder, and he did not want to spend a lifetime dealing with her rampages. Big Mom was a sweet elderly woman whose main preoccupation was finding people to marry, because she had quite the lust for men. But none of her marriages lasted very long, as she never really liked the idea of eternal commitment.
    So one day, Law hatched a plan. That night, he used the Personality Transplant Surgery to switch Lola's and Big Mom's minds. So as Lola became jolly and immediately dumped Law to look for a new husband, Big Mom became the murderous emperor she was today, but Law didn't mind because he joined the Donquixote Pirates, having been told by a certain Caesar Clown that Joker could protect him from Big Mom. So, back in the present, Law knew what to do. With Lola far, far away, he undid the personality transplant surgery, causing Big Mom's expression to change. She wept with happiness for her 35th daughter finding true love, and went out to look for a true love of her own. Law was left with Pudding, and while he didn't actually intend to marry this girl, she did look pretty hot. And then the side door behind Law opened. You see, even though Lola knew Big Mom likely hated her, she loved her sister Pudding so much she was willing to risk anything to see her sister married. Unfortunately, the main entrance was locked, so she tried the side one. But she was overtaken by a sudden headache as she grabbed the door handle. Her old personality was returning, and she got a craving the likes of which she hadn't felt in years. A craving for PENIS. But, she knew all too well that Law had accidentally cut his off 10 years ago in an accident while experimenting with his devil fruit, and said penis accidentally rolled off a cliff and was eaten by sharks. Immensely angered by Law's inability to give her what she desired, Lola pulled out her pistol, and it was just then that Law realized someone had entered the room. And the rest, they say, is history.

Spoiler:

Kaidou˙s defeat will involve chopper forcefeeding him rumble balls to induce a crazed state.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I want everyone to note, in about ten minutes of time, a Bosnian, a Saudi Arabian, an American, and a Brazilian all sat around millions of miles away from eachother discussing rubber pirate comic books from Japan.

You've all had your 21st Century moment for the day, carry one.

Drake's epithet "Red Flag" is because he's a communist.
    I accept Jesus Burgess as my Lord and Savior

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hajro View Post
    Kaidou˙s defeat will involve chopper forcefeeding him rumble balls to induce a crazed state.
    How will it compare to Big Mom's illness rampages?

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    How will it compare to Big Mom's illness rampages?
    The Rumble Balls will have an odd and unexpected effect on Big Mom while she is in a rampage.
    If she eats one while in a 'calm mood', the effects are the normal "lets go extreme in power and insane to boot" as she doesn't have the experience Chopper does with them so no 'calm monster point' for her.

BUT if she eats one while in a rampage, it actually calms her and makes her pleasant to be around.
    Sort of like how my mom would eat a Bit-o-Honey candy when her blood sugar goes low while driving, calms her enough so she didn't go into a fit long enough to get proper attention.

The man with a long forehead of chapter 829 is Vegapunk's son with Big Mom. He is not very smart, though.

The plan to kill the vinsmokes is a lie told by Mama to Pudding so that she wouldn't object to the wedding.

By the 7 Sons of Pwngoat! *Meh*'s Avatar

Sanji will become Pudding's immortal servant on her quest to achieve full humanity and forever abandon her cruel and spiteful third-eye personality.
    I'm like Hisotensoku: Not here to preserve peace, nor to destroy it. I certainly can't move mountains. Mostly, I'm just full of hot air.
    - *Meh*

Sanji will be able to achieve a transformation by unlocking the super genes in his body.
    This will make his hair change colour to match his epithet Black Leg, like it happens with his brothers and sister, making him look like a reverse super-sayian.

SKADI IS A HELL OF A DRUG MrBits's Avatar

Wano isn't based on Feudal Japan, it's actually based on modern day Japan. Every Wanoese person we've seen so far has just been hilariously old-fashioned.

at Wano Kaido will join the SH crew, he will fill the canon ball position for the Sunny's new weapon The BF-777 " shot everything" Canon (upgraded version of what Franky Family has at W7).

Kaido just wants to die.
    so he thinks, to become a canon ball to be shot at the enemy of the would be pirate king will be the way to go.
    Agree to Differ
    Some People Feel the Rain, Others just get wet
    Why so Serious?, Let's Put a Smile on that Face!

One of the shadows that shot Bobbin is Moscato.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I want everyone to note, in about ten minutes of time, a Bosnian, a Saudi Arabian, an American, and a Brazilian all sat around millions of miles away from eachother discussing rubber pirate comic books from Japan.

You've all had your 21st Century moment for the day, carry one.

The final crewmember will be Gaimon who went through a Coby-style post timeskip buff and now is swole as hell and ate the Bako Bako no Mi

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    I was probably on something when I wrote this, but I figured I might as well put it here now that it exists

<the day of the wedding>

Sanji stands at the altar with Pudding, nervously sweating as the minister recites vows. Pudding can barely keep herself from smiling as she nurses the gun in a secret compartment in her dress. Finally, as the minister asks them to recite the vows, Pudding whips out the gun and says "I vow to murder this motherfucker, bury him, resurrect him, and then murder him again", but then you hear "Shambles", and suddenly Law appears in Sanji's place to save them, but he freezes as he realizes Pudding's gun is aimed right against his face. He's going to die. But Pudding's expression changes. This was no ugly tramp, this was the long lost prince of Flevance that her sister Lola was arranged to marry 10 years earlier. And he was...beautiful. How could Lola have turned him down? Pudding put her gun down. She was gonna wed and bed and give head until she was dead. But Big Mom suddenly screamed OH NO YOU DON'T YOUNG MAN! and rushed toward Law.

However, Law was not concerned. You see, all those years ago, it had actually been he who had turned down Lola, because she was fat and ugly, and also because of one other thing. She was a murderous prick who had an eating disorder, and he did not want to spend a lifetime dealing with her rampages. Big Mom was a sweet elderly woman whose main preoccupation was finding people to marry, because she had quite the lust for men. But none of her marriages lasted very long, as she never really liked the idea of eternal commitment.
    So one day, Law hatched a plan. That night, he used the Personality Transplant Surgery to switch Lola's and Big Mom's minds. So as Lola became jolly and immediately dumped Law to look for a new husband, Big Mom became the murderous emperor she was today, but Law didn't mind because he joined the Donquixote Pirates, having been told by a certain Caesar Clown that Joker could protect him from Big Mom. So, back in the present, Law knew what to do. With Lola far, far away, he undid the personality transplant surgery, causing Big Mom's expression to change. She wept with happiness for her 35th daughter finding true love, and went out to look for a true love of her own. Law was left with Pudding, and while he didn't actually intend to marry this girl, she did look pretty hot. And then the side door behind Law opened. You see, even though Lola knew Big Mom likely hated her, she loved her sister Pudding so much she was willing to risk anything to see her sister married. Unfortunately, the main entrance was locked, so she tried the side one. But she was overtaken by a sudden headache as she grabbed the door handle. Her old personality was returning, and she got a craving the likes of which she hadn't felt in years. A craving for PENIS. But, she knew all too well that Law had accidentally cut his off 10 years ago in an accident while experimenting with his devil fruit, and said penis accidentally rolled off a cliff and was eaten by sharks. Immensely angered by Law's inability to give her what she desired, Lola pulled out her pistol, and it was just then that Law realized someone had entered the room. And the rest, they say, is history.
    LOL the fuckkkkkkk
    One Piece ,\/,,

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Brulee and Caesar will start making out inside Bege's castle, causing Caesar to forget to fly in the escape mirror.

Spoiler:

SKADI IS A HELL OF A DRUG MrBits's Avatar

Vinsmoke Judge's backstory is that he flunked out of art school.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Brulee and Caesar will start making out inside Bege's castle, causing the mirror to break.
    Fixed it for you, chap.
    All hail Machvise-sama, Arlong Park Character Tournament 2016 Champion!

All Judge wanted was a wonderland of fun that he could share with his kids, that's the true purpose of the Germa Kingdom.
    The face of a Straw Hat.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information