+ Reply to Thread
Page 588 of 613 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 586 587 588 589 590 598 ... LastLast
Results 11,741 to 11,760 of 12256

Thread: Dumb Predictions

Default Re: Dumb Predictions

The Will of D. Doesnt stand for democracy, it stands for dictatorship. The celestial dragons are the descendants of freedom fighters but even so the ancient kingdom was much worse

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Actually Crocodile searched the rest of Baroque Work's agents before going to the new world. Then Luffy will fight him again, if Croc loses he must become the eighth commander of the SH Grand Fleet.

Sanji will unlock his dormant genetic modifications thanks to being hypnotized by Jango after it is revealed that Hina was one of the guests invited to the tea party/wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLegEd View Post
    #Justice for the turtle. But seriously kinda adorable to Sanji care about a rat and turtle.
    Foreshadowing:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by BeariousJones; September 24th, 2016 at 05:29 AM. Reason: TMNT

The cute little turtle kicked by Yonji fell into a tank full of random chemicals one day. It mutated into a mighty reptilian warrior and one day will unite the animals bullied by Sanji's family against the Germa 66 and shall play a crucial role in their downfall, and ultimately playing a huge part in the war against the Yonko. It then proceeds to gain permanent residence in the aquarium of the Thousand Sunny.

Snuck in the idea of the mouse Sanji fed becoming its master too.

↑Biological Weaopn of Doom and Destruction

Luffy used his CoC to sharingan Raizou's clone jutsu, he can multiply and this is why he thought Nami, Chopper and Carot decided to multiply because he can do it unconsciously.

Pedro will get the Paw Paw Fruit.

One Piece is in fact a large pile of literal treasure. I mean, most fans of the series are expecting it to be something like a message saying that the trip here with one's crew is the treasure itself, so Oda will go, like, "Why think so much? One Piece is indeed a large pile of gold coins and jewelries, nothing more!"

Nami is a germa clone
    Spoiler:

By fire be purged

Big mom and vinsmokes at the pre tea party meeting:

BM:'' You know what would work with this tea? Some biscuits... hey you bring me some!''

*Cracker's defeated body lands from the roof on BM after king kong punch from luffy*

Sanji actually hurt a woman. He killed his mother with his unbearable dish.
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

Luffy will end up eating the entire island.

And be "island", I obviously mean Fishman Island.

Teach is a teacher.

By the 7 Sons of Pwngoat! *Meh*'s Avatar

The Germa 66 becoming enemies of the World Government by allying themselves with Big Mom is an allusion to the Titanomachy. In the World Wide War at Story's End, they will side with the Devil (Luffy and the Will of D. in general) against the gods (as the World Ignobles see themselves).
    I'm like Hisotensoku: Not here to preserve peace, nor to destroy it. I certainly can't move mountains. Mostly, I'm just full of hot air.
    - *Meh*

luffy will eat so much biscuits that he will grow the size of san juan wolf. the final battle is giant luffy vs san juan, after san juan eats blackbeard by accident.

The final scene of One Piece that Oda has envisioned from the beginning involves Luffy dying from an allergic reaction to a bee sting from a perfectly normal bee.

It will echo Kuina's death, and drive home the point that even the strongest people can die from a random accident.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Sanji's mother secretly ordered Germa's scientists to sabotage the process that would have made Sanji superhuman, not wanting her most favorite son to become another of "Judge's monsters".

Judge actually loves Sanji, which is why he ordered Zeff to find and raise Sanji and which is why he decided to get him married to prevent his innevitable death as SH member.

Cracker will end up landing in the ocean and crash into Jack, forming Crackerjack. For the rest of the series, we'll periodically get random panels of Crackerjack sitting at the bottom of the ocean, looking displeased.

^^ This.

Crackerjack sink further, drifting and finally reaching FI, where Jack has a touching reunion with his supposedly fishmen kin while Cracker has one with Praline. They are given air bubbles and the next cover story will be focused on the Crackerjack Seafloor Shenanigans. Somewhere in between a beautiful bromance is formed.

↑Biological Weaopn of Doom and Destruction

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information