+ Reply to Thread
Page 585 of 613 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 583 584 585 586 587 595 ... LastLast
Results 11,681 to 11,700 of 12256

Thread: Dumb Predictions

Default Re: Dumb Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by *Meh* View Post
    Is this a reference to Baskerville?
    Not exclusively, although also that. Primarily, it was because I thought it was a funny juxtaposition between children and a large, muscular man and the arc so far has had a theme of things not being as they appear.As for another dumb prediction: Sanji will be so enraged by his family continuing to pick on him and reminders of how they called him 'weak' growing up that he will unlock the one thing Kaido fears: the legendary super-sanji.

By the 7 Sons of Pwngoat! *Meh*'s Avatar

Through his "top Information Officer", Absalom, Moriah has learned of DoFlamingo's defeat, as well as his identity as Joker, whom Moriah already knows is Kaido's Devil Fruit supplier. Knowing full well that the wheatstraw whippersnapper who whooped him has wandered whimsically onto the wrong side of Wano's Warlord, Moriah heads for Whole Cake Island to watch with glee as Luffy gets his ass handed to him by an emperor- whether it's Kaido or Big Mom is less important to him. Using Absalom's invisibility powers, they manage to infiltrate Linlin's defenses undetected.

In the meantime, Big Mom has decided that Jimbei's request to bail on her is too big of an insult to dismiss with a simple character assassination. So, she destroys Fishman Island- after all, it's precious to Jimbei, and Straw Hat Luffy declared himself the island's protector; what better way to show both these upstarts their place?

When Jimbei learns of what has befallen Fishman Island, he commits seppuku rather than live with the burden of so much death on his conscience. Luffy, having arrived too late to save the fishman who saved his own life flies into a rage- nay, a fury that burns away any pity he had for the innocents under Big Mom's protection. Noticing Moriah chuckling at his despair, he quickly collars the lazy leek and demands that Moriah use his Shadow powers to stuff Luffy with as many shadows as he can capture. Influenced perhaps by Luffy's Conqueror Haki, Moriah complies, transforming Luffy into a giant before the startled eyes of Big Mom and all of her minions still capable of walking under the sun. Rather than attack Big Mom (who has just realized that Moriah has a better solution to gigantification than Caesar), Luffy attacks Whole Cake Island itself, by eating it. For years afterwards, the few remaining survivors would speak of the horror that was 'The Day of The Cookie Monster'.
    Last edited by *Meh*; July 28th, 2016 at 05:58 PM.
    I'm like Hisotensoku: Not here to preserve peace, nor to destroy it. I certainly can't move mountains. Mostly, I'm just full of hot air.
    - *Meh*

P̒̌͒ͥ̐̏̑sͥ̇y̔cͣ͌̍rͫ̔ȏ w̾͆ ̇ Psycrow's Avatar

Never really used this thread before but here goes:
    Luffy's Awakening accidentally turns the world to rubber. Doflamingo goes to the moon while attaching a string to Earth, and plays paddleball with it. Everyone on the planet says "Oh, those wacky Devil Fruit users!" and laugh as the impact shoots them out into space and they die.
    One Piece characters exploring outside options when One Piece is on break...

Brûlée didn't acknowledge chopper because he has been a big mom agent ALL ALONG
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Big Mom will take Brook as her new husband (against his will, as he doesn't want to see her panties), but they'll have problems in the bedroom when she realizes the one human thing he can't do: bone.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackadoodle View Post
    Big Mom will take Brook as her new husband (against his will, as he doesn't want to see her panties), but they'll have problems in the bedroom when she realizes the one human thing he can't do: bone.
    A+ post, would read again.

But you know, life, uh, finds a way...

Caesar is actually one of Big Mom´s sons. That´s why she´s oddly patient and supportive with him. His real name is Caesar Salad and he´s a half mink.

Semi-dumb Semi-serious prediction: Caesar will attempt to escape Big Mom by causing an "accident" at his laboratory. And by accident I mean an explosion like he did years ago at Punk Hazard.

Quote Originally Posted by Skadi View Post
    Caesar is actually one of Big Mom´s sons. That´s why she´s oddly patient and supportive with him. His real name is Caesar Salad and he´s a half mink.

http://i.imgur.com/tfvMuk4.jpg
    haha now that's hilarious.

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Lola returns to Totland. She meets Yonji, and they fall in love and get married. This satiates Big Mom and she lets the Straw Hats leave with Sanji (although he beats up his dad in a dark alley first).

Spoiler:

Big Mom and Judge will call the marriage between thier kids off and end up marrying each other.
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (UPDATE 10/5/19)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here or here (UPDATE 05/10/14)

Quote Originally Posted by joesephes View Post
    Big Mom and Judge will call the marriage between thier kids off and end up marrying each other.
    This means that Big Mom could use Pudding to secure a different alliance but Pudding refuses as she's fallen for Sanji ... who's happy to be single. So Super Nice Pudding decides to emulate one of her older sisters and makes her own pirate crew. Her only goal is chasing Sanji.

Her nice disposition gets her the epithet of "Sweetheart Pudding" thus her crew will be the Sweetheart Pirates.
    Though it was a close call, Marines tried to call them the Heartbroken Pirates ... that's when they learned Pudding isn't sweet all the time.

Blackbeard will acquire three additional Titan Captains, named "Harder", "Better", and "Faster".

SHs have a Davy Fight Back between Big Momma's crew. SHs at first loss Chopper (again), then pull off the upset and get Jinbe and Chopper back in the final two rounds.

Discovered Stowaway Sparsebeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kraiser09 View Post
    SHs have a Davy Fight Back between Big Momma's crew. SHs at first loss Chopper (again), then pull off the upset and get Jinbe and Chopper back in the final two rounds.
    A davy back WOULD be a creative way to take care of the whole Big Mom mess...

King Dee D. Dee.
    I accept Jesus Burgess as my Lord and Savior

Kaido ate the Ditto Ditto fruit giving him the ability to transform into any animal and assume its properties.

Well Nami is basically the sister of Lola. We have Pudding's confirmation that she is cool. So she is on the way to become a daughter of Big Mom. Congrats.

As an expert in political marriages I'd suggest Momonosuke or Fukaboshi. Congrats again.
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    Well Nami is basically the sister of Lola. We have Pudding's confirmation that she is cool. So she is on the way to become a daughter of Big Mom. Congrats
    If she's her sister, does that mean she's BigMom's daughter and then will marry Sanji because that'll somehow solve the whole situation ?

By the 7 Sons of Pwngoat! *Meh*'s Avatar

As soon as Vinsmoke Jaji sees Nami, he does a double-take. It's not just that he's leering at her, no- he recognizes her as the last surviving heir to a kingdom in North Blue that he wants to bring under his sway. He immediately announces that Sanji will marry her as well as Pudding. Big Mom is furious, since she believes that marriage should only be polygamous for women. Nami isn't too happy, either. Sanji shouts "You ain't the boss of me, crap-warlord! But I like how you think sometimes!" At this point, every woman in attendance beats the hell out of Sanji.
    I'm like Hisotensoku: Not here to preserve peace, nor to destroy it. I certainly can't move mountains. Mostly, I'm just full of hot air.
    - *Meh*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information