+ Reply to Thread
Page 584 of 613 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 582 583 584 585 586 594 ... LastLast
Results 11,661 to 11,680 of 12256

Thread: Dumb Predictions

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Default Re: Dumb Predictions

Brulee is married to a black basketball player who secretly likes to cook

Spoiler:

I am CALLING IT NOW!!!Zeff is coming back, and he's gonna sacrifice himself for Sanji

After the events of the Baratie arc, the still poisoned Gin was found by Reiju, who was on a mission to find Sanji. She sucked out his poison, and as thanks Gin joined Germa 66.

The reason Sanji is being so rude to Jajji is because he realizes that Jajji isn't actually his father - his father is attending the Reverie. No, "Jajji" is actually Rokuji, Shichiji, and Hachiji in an oversized coat.

Yeah, if Zeff shows up, can you please scrap the idea of an awesome Sanji/Jimbei team-up and switch it to a Zeff/Jimbei team-up?
    That would be great.
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

Zoro father will be the Shogun of Wano.

You mentioned Zeff, but I think it's more likely that Gin will be making an appearance this arc. He did promise back in chapter 67: "Let's meet again out on the Grand Line".

Kaido will be revealed as Robin's long lost father.
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (UPDATE 10/5/19)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here or here (UPDATE 05/10/14)

Makino's baby is Shanks' son.

The ''fake'' Luffy in the forest is not Brulee's doing. Raizou teached Luffy how to do the ninja clone technique at Zou.

Madame burlée doesnt mention Chopper because she thinks he is just an innocent, dumb animal that ends up saving the day though. :P I found this on Tumblr. not mine

Quote Originally Posted by Arlong child View Post
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/99630a11...u5zch9_400.jpgMadame burlée doesnt mention Chopper because she thinks he is just an innocent, dumb animal that ends up saving the day though. :P I found this on Tumblr. not mine
    I'd see it happen. Not necessarily a dumb prediction. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptayn View Post
    I'd see it happen. Not necessarily a dumb prediction. ^^
    Cant take credit, I saw this on tumblr hastaged as optheories. Thought it would be funny to post it here since I personally don't think Chopper is gonna safe everyone, just because Madame burlée didnt mention him. Oda doesn't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by BroOk Catalan Wiki View Post
    Makino's baby is Shanks' son.
    That's a legit theory. Shoo now and get to the right thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlong child View Post
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/99630a11...u5zch9_400.jpgMadame burlée doesnt mention Chopper because she thinks he is just an innocent, dumb animal that ends up saving the day though. :P I found this on Tumblr. not mine
    That's pretty legit as well so I wouldn't call it a dumb theory. Though in the world she lives in and with potentially how long she was stalking the crew you'd think she saw and heard Chopper say plenty of things. Maybe she didn't mention him because Chopper's male?
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by RomanceDawn View Post
    That's a legit theory. Shoo now and get to the right thread. That's pretty legit as well so I wouldn't call it a dumb theory. Though in the world she lives in and with potentially how long she was stalking the crew you'd think she saw and heard Chopper say plenty of things. Maybe she didn't mention him because Chopper's male?
    After some digging I found the entire post http://minopp.tumblr.com/post/147465...-little-things Its very confusing to me and I dont think Oda will obey to that "theory". He doesn't strech things like that and doesnt make it complicated but yeah I too believe Burlee likes to slice up young women lol

By the 7 Sons of Pwngoat! *Meh*'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Whackadoodle
    The reason Sanji is being so rude to Jajji is because he realizes that Jajji isn't actually his father - his father is attending the Reverie. No, "Jajji" is actually Rokuji, Shichiji, and Hachiji in an oversized coat.
    Is this a reference to Baskerville?
    I'm like Hisotensoku: Not here to preserve peace, nor to destroy it. I certainly can't move mountains. Mostly, I'm just full of hot air.
    - *Meh*

Brulee's parentage revealed:

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Brulee's parentage revealed:http://i.imgur.com/CRTOUGX.jpg
    XD that would explain why Brulee can control the forest and be invisible. This is my new headcanon!!

In a little while Sanji will decide to just run away and sacrifices his arms in the process. Jinbe loses his legs to Big Mom. In the end, Law fuses them into a single being with Jinbe's Fishman Karate arms and Sanji's legs

Spoiler:

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    In a little while Sanji will decide to just run away and sacrifices his arms in the process. Jinbe loses his legs to Big Mom. In the end, Law fuses them into a single being with Jinbe's Fishman Karate arms and Sanji's legs
    Silly you. Law's fusion will be temporary. The next stop isn't Wano, it's actually the Evil Black Drum Kingdom, where Wapol will eat them both (what's left of them) and they'll be reborn as... Jinji! In exchange, the Straw Hats will become Wapol's underlings, and after Luffy defeats Kaido, Wapol will get the credit and be promoted to supreme ruler of the World Govt.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information