+ Reply to Thread
Page 583 of 618 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 581 582 583 584 585 593 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,660 of 12356

Thread: Dumb Predictions

Default Re: Dumb Predictions

Big mom will eat luffy but she will not be able to chew him since he is rubber so she will swallow him alive but then luffy will expand himself making big mom explode from being to big then will luffy eat big mom so the eaten becomes the eater lol.

People believe Clockbeard guy going to the Reveries is Papa Vinsmock, if that is the case, is his mustachio an indication of how many children he has. 10 by my count.

By the 7 Sons of Pwngoat! *Meh*'s Avatar

Big Mom will try to use her year(s)-stealing power against Brook. She ends up taking -60 years, turning Brook back into a normal human and causing her to age violently and die.
    I'm like Hisotensoku: Not here to preserve peace, nor to destroy it. I certainly can't move mountains. Mostly, I'm just full of hot air.
    - *Meh*

Quote Originally Posted by *Meh* View Post
    Big Mom will try to use her year(s)-stealing power against Brook. She ends up taking -60 years, turning Brook back into a normal human and causing her to age violently and die.
    that would be funny lol

His afro would probably be revitalized!

Buggy the star heard rumors that the warlord system will go down at the reverie, so he is going to tea party to go under Big mom for protection.

Luffy will defeat BM and buggy will stand there next to them. The marines reporters will take pictures of buggy next to defeated BM's body and it will be all over news. Buggy the new yonkou that defeated BM!

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

At the end of the arc the entire Sanji retrieval team gets diabetes

Spoiler:

Discovered Stowaway Sparsebeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Buggy the star heard rumors that the warlord system will go down at the reverie, so he is going to tea party to go under Big mom for protection.

Luffy will defeat BM and buggy will stand there next to them. The marines reporters will take pictures of buggy next to defeated BM's body and it will be all over news. Buggy the new yonkou that defeated BM!
    I got to admit that would be great... although, why not having him "defeat" Kaido instead...

Blackbeard ate the eat-two-more-devilfruits-without-dying eat-two-more-devilfruits-without-dying no mi and that's why he can eat two more devilfruits without dying

Quote Originally Posted by fuzi11 View Post
    Blackbeard ate the eat-two-more-devilfruits-without-dying eat-two-more-devilfruits-without-dying no mi and that's why he can eat two more devilfruits without dying
    Ah, but then he always has the ability to eat two more devil fruits without dying, so he can eat as many as he wants!

But he'll be defeated when he touches himself, suppressing his fruit ability but not the devils themselves.

As for the theory I came here to post: all the food-people we've being seeing are not, in fact, the result of a devil fruit ability, but rather members of the foodneck tribe, a heretofore-unrevealed race in the world of One Piece.

The last strawhat to join will be Stelly's father-in-law, the former king of Goa. He will join because, despite his best efforts, watching the Grey Terminal burn kindled a fire in his heart, and now his dream is to watch the world burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackadoodle View Post
    The last strawhat to join will be Stelly's father-in-law, the former king of Goa. He will join because, despite his best efforts, watching the Grey Terminal burn kindled a fire in his heart, and now his dream is to watch the world burn.
    lol, you are the best at this thread

Ninja Turtle Pekoms will be able to produce a Lightning Kamehameha! One of his favorite food will be chocolate pizza.

Pedro will be able to produce Lightning Shurikenjutsu.

Johnny Depp will appear as the Mad Hatter in this arc soon. It will be brief just like in Tusk though. Sorry for mentioning this movie, but somehow the premise is the same...
    “As I stand out here in the wonders of the unknown at Hadley, I sort of realize there’s a fundamental truth to our nature: Man must explore!” – David Scott, Moon

Big Mom will eat both Carrot and Jinbei. However, she's allergic to fish and will vomit up a Jinbei-Carrot fusion who will be the next nakama.

As has been speculated upon, there is a traitor among the Minks, but it's not any of the Minks people have speculated. No, it's the most important Mink introduced to date: Milky, the love of Chopper's life!

By the 7 Sons of Pwngoat! *Meh*'s Avatar

Milky!! Y U betway Chopper ?!!!
    I'm like Hisotensoku: Not here to preserve peace, nor to destroy it. I certainly can't move mountains. Mostly, I'm just full of hot air.
    - *Meh*

Milky!! Y U betway Chopper ?!!!
    She hadn't met him yet. But now she'll switch sides, because she realizes they both make each other horny.

The rabbit working for Big Mom will be either jade green or gold colored and be the user of the Mirror Devil Fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by BeariousJones View Post
    The rabbit working for Big Mom will be either jade green or gold colored and be the user of the Mirror Devil Fruit.
    And the brother of Carrot that will provide her with in depth back story and dream, paving her way to joining the crew.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information