+ Reply to Thread
Page 581 of 618 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 579 580 581 582 583 591 ... LastLast
Results 11,601 to 11,620 of 12354

Thread: Dumb Predictions

Default Re: Dumb Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    And the Vinsmokes just keep on coming right up to the final opponent: Nijusanji!
    Actually, they're not actually based on a clock at all, and they keep coming up to Hyakuhachiji.

After Hachijuugoji, Big Mom makes a trademark Oda shock face and asks how the hell they have so many kids.

Rokujūkyūji could be one
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

If you make a book out of vivre cards for Usopp, the result is a Death Note.

By the 7 Sons of Pwngoat! *Meh*'s Avatar

Due to clerical oversight, the list of potential suitors for Vivi was never updated, and one of the potential suitors is in fact Sanji.

Which is why she threw the entire list out.
    I'm like Hisotensoku: Not here to preserve peace, nor to destroy it. I certainly can't move mountains. Mostly, I'm just full of hot air.
    - *Meh*

The Sea Devil is behind everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackadoodle View Post
    If you make a book out of vivre cards for Usopp, the result is a Death Note.
    LOL okay this made me laugh

I had a theory about Big Mom, that she actually swallowed her Road Poneglyph to protect it. In the light of the latest chapter I take the liberty to change that theory:
    Spoiler:

And somewhere in the New World:
    Spoiler:
    “As I stand out here in the wonders of the unknown at Hadley, I sort of realize there’s a fundamental truth to our nature: Man must explore!” – David Scott, Moon

big mom is half or quarter fishman. the reason she has so many children is because she gave birth to a bunch of eggs at once.

There won't be any direct one-on-one fights between the Blackbeard pirates and the Strawhats, they're going to claim ownership of the One Piece via Davy Back Fight and three stupid little games.

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK Drake_Cloud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coookie View Post
    There won't be any direct one-on-one fights between the Blackbeard pirates and the Strawhats, they're going to claim ownership of the One Piece via Davy Back Fight and three stupid little games.
    I would so watch this as a TV special.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake_Cloud View Post
    I would so watch this as a TV special.
    Doc Q vs Chopper.

OMG

Its been said before that Nami is a daughter of Big Mom ... and now I've got proof! Of that and how Big Mom gets all those daughters ... and nope they are not all born to her.
    In ch 489 Lola states that she and Nami are sworn sisters. By Big mom's reckoning that means that Nami is her newest daughter.

Well this all sounds plausible so why do I -who always saying this thread is for silly or downright dumb stuff- am putting this here?

Simple my dumb prediction is that to deal with Strawhat Luffy, she will demand that that he marries her newest daughter.
    That's right, since Sanji is refusing to marry Pudding, the 'Tea Party' will force Luffy to marry Nami who has been forced to change her name to a sweet.
    Nami's new name will be Cheesecake

By the 7 Sons of Pwngoat! *Meh*'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar
    Nami's new name will be Cheesecake
    Does this confirm or deny the existence of Luffy Harem?

Theory: Big Mom has the ability to make anything out of candy, and bring it to life.

Dumb Prediction: Pudding's "third eye" is a candy implant made by Linlin (a.k.a. Big Mom) to control and influence her daughter's actions. She let Pudding give Straw Hat Luffy directions to safely reach Whole Cake Island so that she can kill him there at the same time that she cements a treaty with the Vinsmokes- Big Mom never did get around to reading the Evil Overlord's Handbook.

Crazy Prediction: Includes above prediction, but at the point in the ceremony that the wedding officiator (priest, monk, three-headed judge, etc.) says "If anyone has weason that these two should not be joined in howy matwimony, wet them speak now oaw foweveaw hoawd theiw peace", the wedding photographer objects to the ceremony.

Of Course, it's Absalom.

He presents evidence that Sanji cannot marry Pudding because he's already married to Big Mom's disinherited daughter, Lola; Absalom then presents a double exposure photograph of Sanji in a tux standing next to Zombie Warthog Lola in its wedding dress. Plus, once Luffy meets Absalom he mistakes him for Pedro 'with a big wound'.
    I'm like Hisotensoku: Not here to preserve peace, nor to destroy it. I certainly can't move mountains. Mostly, I'm just full of hot air.
    - *Meh*

Zoro's real name is Gendry. He got so lost on his little rowing boat in Game of Thrones he ended up in the world of One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Atuin View Post
    Zoro's real name is Gendry. He got so lost on his little rowing boat in Game of Thrones he ended up in the world of One Piece
    Gives a whole new meaning to Ushi Bari
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I want everyone to note, in about ten minutes of time, a Bosnian, a Saudi Arabian, an American, and a Brazilian all sat around millions of miles away from eachother discussing rubber pirate comic books from Japan.

You've all had your 21st Century moment for the day, carry one.

The 5 brothers of the Vinsmoke family are called :
    Ichiji
    Niji
    Sanji
    Yonji
    Yonji Two

Sanji usually does flashy kicks while sky walking with hell memories, so instead of doing another over the top kick, when/if he will face his father the finishing blow will be a simple Leonida kick to dispose of him

Quote Originally Posted by RamistaR View Post
    Yonji Two
    Oda already used that joke, so this time, it will be Yonji Three.

Ok, since noone here dares to write it down I'll do it.
    In order to put faces on inanimate objects (for surveillance?) Big Mom has to eat a living human being. Everytime she wants to create those "things".
    Swallowed as whole and expecting certain death soon becomes a sweet memory, because her victims realize that they stay in this prison. Forever. Staying conscious of course. And now, all what's left for these poor souls to do is screaming for help, having no controll over themselves whatsoever. All what comes out of their hideous smiling, laughing mouths is the very word that describes the object they are imprisoned in. Impossible to describe what is happening with their minds.
    A mixture of anger and despair slowely descends into a cloud of apathy and insanity. Broken forever.
    “As I stand out here in the wonders of the unknown at Hadley, I sort of realize there’s a fundamental truth to our nature: Man must explore!” – David Scott, Moon

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    Ok, since noone here dares to write it down I'll do it.
    In order to put faces on inanimate objects (for surveillance?) Big Mom has to eat a living human being. Everytime she wants to create those "things".
    Swallowed as whole and expecting certain death soon becomes a sweet memory, because her victims realize that they stay in this prison. Forever. Staying conscious of course. And now, all what's left for these poor souls to do is screaming for help, having no controll over themselves whatsoever. All what comes out of their hideous smiling, laughing mouths is the very word that describes the object they are imprisoned in. Impossible to describe what is happening with their minds.
    A mixture of anger and despair slowely descends into a cloud of apathy and insanity. Broken forever.
    This reminded me of the toys of Dressrosa, some that's been there for 10 years.
    Be really traumatic if someone was in that position of decades..... and yes you last line would really fit.

...but since it reminded me of Dressrosa, I had only one thought pop into my head to fight against Big Mom=

Flying Usopp, its super effective.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information