View Poll Results: Which section do you like best?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alternate forms section

1 2.50%
  • Other section

0 0%
  • Soru section

1 2.50%
  • Geppou section

2 5.00%
  • Kami-e section

3 7.50%
  • Rankyaku section

2 5.00%
  • Shigan section

22 55.00%
  • Tekkai section

4 10.00%
  • Rokukougan (the female version of Rokuougan) section

5 12.50%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Nico Robin:Rokushiki Style

Default Re: Nico Robin:Rokushiki Style

Quote Originally Posted by ChopChopCannon
    Here's an idea:

Why don't we make Rokushiki lists for other characters?
    No, it would be best to save that for another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorlom
    ah there it is...

may i come with a suggestion? could you put the "forms" skills at the top?
    Hmmm, come to think of it, it would be better to just place them on top instead of the bottom.

Thanks for the suggestion! If you have any more ideas let me know, ok?
    Last edited by joesephes; May 7th, 2007 at 12:01 PM.
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (UPDATE 9/4/19)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here or here (UPDATE 05/10/14)

Fighting off leukaemia :( ChopChopCannon's Avatar

Rokushiki Robin unleashed on Thriller Bark....*shudder*
    Holy hole in a doughnut, Batman!

Post Re: Nico Robin:Rokushiki Style

^Yeah, scary though isnt it?

Btw, list updated! Man, I really need to add some more techniques to the Kami-e section as some techniques to the Suquan, Su Hua quan, PiaoHanQuan, Piao Han Huaquan, and Tiequan styles.

Does anyone got any ideas?

Man, skintight black leather on Robin- that would be so hot. Even the normally platonic Lucci wouldn't be able to resist that.

RobinxLucci ^_^

List updated.

Ok guys, now I seriously need you all to help me out with this cause I am really in a bind here.

Right now I am trying to decide on what to do with Belle Fleur cause after recently remembering about Kalifa's Shinaru Shigan "Whip" (Bending shigan "Whip"), Kumadori's Shishi Shigan (Lion shigan), Lucci's Tobu shigan (Flying shigan), etc. I am thinking that I should either:
    Change Belle Fleur to Kaika shigan (Blooming shigan)?

OR

Just keep Belle Fleur?
    What do you guys think?

I think you should change it to Kaika Shigan, or perhaps 'Spore Shigan'?

List updated with new moves added, Check it out!

As you all can see, I have decided to use both Belle Fleur and Kaika shigan Blooming shigan but in different prespectives. I have also added new variations to both Shigan "Ouren" and Shigan "Bara" that involves the use of the multi-finger shigan attacks that I previously added in the last update. Although, I am planning to just leave them as "rapid fire" and "double rapid fire" for the time being until either I find some much better names for them or when someone else can come up with some. And finally, I am still trying to come up with some techniques that can use while in Spider form, as well as some techniques for the Suquan, Suhuaquan, Piaohanquan, Piaohanhuaquan, and Tiequan styles so any help will be appreciated as always.

Until then, later!
    Last edited by joesephes; May 16th, 2007 at 12:33 PM.

Thank you PN for Avatar ^^ Gorlom's Avatar

Reading back i notice that Blueno uses Tekkai in an offensive move even though the wolf guy is supposed to be the only one that can move in that stance... (when blueno does a split and cartwheels at luffy)

that got me thinking... what if Robin sprout like 50 limbs (may be a bit much i havent really thought about the number) to form a big ball and use a roll attack on the enemy.
    if the limbs are hands she can do a tekkai + shigan combo while rolling over her enemy.
    if the limbs are legs she can use the airjump technique (geppou?) to controll the movement of the ball.
    (might require eye sprouting in addition to the limbs to be usefull)

well the idea might not be usefull in itself but perhaps it can inspire you to get an idea of your own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    What the...? Holy smurf am I slow! Until this statement of yours I never even realized that an octopus is actually serving octopusballs. Talk about not seeing the forest because of too many trees. *facepalm*

^Hmm, I'll think about that. Thanks for the help!

Btw,List updated with new moves added! As you all can see, I have added some new fighing styles under both Rankyaku and Soru, as well as having to make some minor changes.

Check them out!

EDIT: List updated with new moves added. I have also added a new Geppou technique that involves using a certain technique that Robin herself have used recently (those who are up to the current arc should know what I am talking about).
    Last edited by joesephes; May 26th, 2007 at 08:00 PM.

Post Going on hatius for awhile

Sorry for the double post, but I just want to let you all know that I'll be taking a break from this project for a little while. The reason for this is cause I just got my Wacom tablet last week and now I trying to concentrate on trying to get use to the tablet, but I am having fun with it so far!

I would also like to add that another reason why I am taking a break from this project is so I can get started on my next martial arts project with Robin which will be reveled soon when its ready.

But don't worry though, I still will be checking up on this thread every now and then so feel free to keep on posting some ideas for this movelist when you all get the chance, ok?

See ya around!

Thank you PN for Avatar ^^ Gorlom's Avatar

so just how long is the break? im still curious what this will ammount to? ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    What the...? Holy smurf am I slow! Until this statement of yours I never even realized that an octopus is actually serving octopusballs. Talk about not seeing the forest because of too many trees. *facepalm*

It will be quite a while I'm afraid. I am just doing some other things right now but don't worry. Once I got all those things taken care of, I'll be back and thats a promise!

List updated!

I decided to do a minor update on the list with new some moves in the Shigun section just for the heck of it.

Edit: Update (10/24):

List updated with new moves in the Other section. Right now I can't come up with any names nor proper descriptions for them at the moment, not to mention finding the right catagory for them. So if anyone around here have any ideas for some good names and descriptions for them then that would be a big help.
    Last edited by joesephes; October 23rd, 2007 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Movelist update!

List updated with a bunch of new additions!

Enjoy!

Hey guys, I'm back!

List updated with new moves in the Rankyaku section.

Edit: Oh and btw:

Quote Originally Posted by Gorlom View Post
    Reading back i notice that Blueno uses Tekkai in an offensive move even though the wolf guy is supposed to be the only one that can move in that stance... (when blueno does a split and cartwheels at luffy)
    I know that this is late but I forgot to add something about the difference between Blueno and Jyabura when it comes to Tekkai:

As you already know, Tekkai is a technique in which the user hardens his or her muscles to be as hard as iron in order to nullify damage taken from attacks, thus usually used for defense, and since your muscles will be very tight while using the technique you usually cannot move while its activated. However, with enough training and effort, it can also be used for offense. Also, just because you have to harden your muscles of your body to use the technique it doesn't always have to the WHOLE body. You can also just harden only certain parts of your body while the rest of the body remains normal, like what Blueno did.
    You see when Blueno used Tekkai offensively like with Tekkai "Rin" and Tekkai "Sai", he immediately hardened a certain part of his body right before he does the attack, like with Tekkai "Sai" when he had immediately hardened his fist with tekkai just before he punched the ground and like with Tekkai "Rin" when he immediately hardened the muscles of his legs right before landing one of them on the ground and started rotating like a wheel. Jyabura, however, has trained to the point where he was able to move while his ENTIRE body is hardened when Tekkai the whole time, which was definitely not an easy task to do. Hell, I bet he when through a lot of hellish pain while training to perfect this technique. So you see, its true that Jyabura was the only person to be able to do such a feat that not even Lucci can do despite how powerful HE is.
    Last edited by joesephes; December 7th, 2007 at 11:27 PM.

Default Re: Nico Robin: Rokushiki Style

List updated with new moves in the Shigun section.

Btw, I decided that from now on I will also post what techniques that has been added to list just to save everyone the trouble of reading the entire list to find them.

With that said, see whats been added:

• Dos Balle Fleur
      • Sou Juushigan (Twin Ten shigan)(OB)(N)(M) - Same as Juushigan but with two extra arms.
        • Sou Gekkou Juushigan (Twin moonlight ten shigan)(OB)(N)(M) - Same as Gekkou Juushigan but with two extra arms.
          • Shin Sou Gekkou Jusshigan (True twin moonlight ten shigan)(OB)(N)(M) - A more powerful version of Sou Gekkou Jusshigan that is a combination of Sou Jusshigan and Kaika Oshiage.
      • Sou Kaika shigan "Shijuushigan" (Twin Blooming Shigan "Fourty shigan")(N)(M)(OB) - Same as Nijuushigan but with two extra arms.
        • Sou Kaika shigan "Gekkou Shijuushigan" (Moonlight fourty shigan)(N)(M)(OB) - Same as Gekkou Nijuushigan but with two extra arms.
          • Sou Kaika shigan "Shin Gekkou Shijuushigan" (True moonlight fourty shigan)(N)(M)(OB) - A more powerful version of Gekkou Shijuushigan that is a combination of Shijuushigan and Kaika Oshiage.
    • Cuatro Balle Fleur
      • San Juushigan (Triple ten shigan)(N)(M)(OB) - Same as Juushigan but with four extra arms.
        • San Gekkou Jusshigan (Triple moonlight ten shigan)(N)(M)(OB) - Same as Gekkou Juushigan but with four extra arms.
          • Shin San Gekkou Jusshigan (True triple moonlight ten shigan)(OB)(N)(M) - A more powerful version of San Gekkou Jusshigan that is a combination of San Jusshigan and Kaika Oshiage.
      • San Kaika shigan "Mujuushigan" (Triple Blooming Shigan "Sixty shigan")(N)(M)(OB) - Same as Nijuushigan but with four extra arms.
        • San Kaika shigan "Gekkou Mujuushigan" (Moonlight sixty shigan)(N)(M)(OB) - Same as Gekkou Nijuushigan but with four extra arms.
          • San Kaika shigan "Shin Gekkou Mujuushigan" (True moonlight sixty shigan)(N)(M)(OB) - A more powerful version of Gekkou Mujuushigan that is a combination of Mujuushigan and Kaika Oshiage.
    • Seis Balle Fleur
      • Yon Juushigan (Quadruple ten shigan)(N)(M)(OB) - - Same as Juushigan but with six extra arms.
        • Yon Gekkou Jusshigan (Quadruple moonlight ten shigan)(N)(M)(OB) - Same as Gekkou Juushigan but with six extra arms.
          • Shin Yon Gekkou Jusshigan (True quadruple moonlight ten shigan)(OB)(N)(M) - A more powerful version of Yon Gekkou Jusshigan that is a combination of Jusshigan and Kaika Oshiage.
      • Yon Kaika shigan "Youjuushigan" (Quadruple Blooming Shigan "Eighty shigan")(N)(M)(OB) - Same as Nijuushigan but with six extra arms.
        • Yon Kaika shigan "Gekkou Youjuushigan" (Moonlight eighty shigan)(N)(M)(OB) - Same as Gekkou Nijuushigan but with six extra arms.
          • Yon Kaika shigan "Shin Gekkou Youjuushigan" (True moonlight eighty shigan)(N)(M)(OB) - A more powerful version of Gekkou Youjuushigan that is a combination of Youjuushigan and Kaika Oshiage.
    Last edited by joesephes; December 28th, 2007 at 01:16 AM.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Local-chan's Avatar

When you said Futa I expected her to grow a penis.....

Yeah, we want dickgirl Robin!

LOL! Sorry about that. When I was looking up for how to say twin in japanese, one of the results came up with Futa. To be honest I didn't even know it had another meaning so maybe I should look for another word for "twin" instead.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Local-chan's Avatar

or give Robin the ability to have a penis.....

......why am I so intent on doing that? XD

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information