View Poll Results: Which section do you like best?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alternate forms section

1 2.50%
  • Other section

0 0%
  • Soru section

1 2.50%
  • Geppou section

2 5.00%
  • Kami-e section

3 7.50%
  • Rankyaku section

2 5.00%
  • Shigan section

22 55.00%
  • Tekkai section

4 10.00%
  • Rokukougan (the female version of Rokuougan) section

5 12.50%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: Nico Robin:Rokushiki Style

Default Re: Nico Robin:Rokushiki Style

In celebration of Robin's birthday, I'm just gonna go ahead and share some more 3d Rokushiki Robin pics that include shot angles of a remade Multi-Shigan pose and updated pics of Robin using a Multi-amed Rokuogan, the later being still a little bit incomplete due to a couple of things I wasn't able to add due to time constraints such as the arms holding Blackbeard down. I'll probably add that in an update later today.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And before you ask, yes, I'm aware that the shoulders of the sprouted arms look a little off. I'm hoping to fix that once I get much better at editing models in Blender which I'm now getting the hang of.
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (UPDATE 3/24/19)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here or here (UPDATE 05/10/14)

Update 3/23/19:

After a long while, I’m back to this project with a small new update. Now that the Shidan technique is pretty much canon albeit as simply Tobu Shigan (however, I'm still gonna call it Shidan here since it makes it easier for me to differentiate this from the "flickering" version of Tobu shigan), mainly because that it's highly likely that this very shigan that was used by Stussy back in the WCI arc utilizes the nearly forgotten-about invisible ranged force form of Busoshoku Haki which, as of OP chapter 937, has been revealed to actually been a more advanced form. Because of this, I went and made a small change to the description of the technique to accurately match how the technique is performed in the canon itself.
    • Shidan (指弾, Finger shot) (HO)(N)(M)(T)(OA)(C) - This technique is an evolved form of Shigan with Busōshoku Haki capabilities. To use this technique, the user must concentrate his/her Busōshoku Haki around his/her finger(s) and firing it through said finger(s) like a real gun. This will result in launching a completely invisible shockwave bullet towards the enemy as if she/he was shooting an actual bullet. How far the bullet will travel depends on the strength of the user. It also should be noted that just like any other attack that utilized with Busoshoku Haki, it can even bypass whatever defenses the enemy’s DF provides, striking the substantial body. The user can also incorporate the aspects of this technique into his/her other Shigan techniques as well.
    Not only that, I added three new techniques to go along with this, two of them being more evolved forms of older sub-styles from the past, and one that utilizes aspects of Shin Ouren:
    • Shidan Kenpo, a.k.a Neo Tobu Shigan kenpo (Finger Shot syle, a.k.a New Flying finger bullet style)(N)(HO)(M)(C)(OA) - An evolved form of the Tobu Shigan kenpo style where instead of the old “flicker” variant of Tobu shigan, the user uses the more advanced Shidan version in this Gunkata/Gun fu-based style!
    • Kaika Shidan Kenpo, a.k.a Neo Kaika Tobu Shigan kenpo (Blooming Finger shot style, a.k.a New Blooming flying finger bullet style)(N)(HO)(M)(OB)(OA)(C) - A more evolved version of the Kaika Tobu Shigan Kenpo style that involves using the more advanced version of Tobu Shigan, Shidan, in conjunction with the Hana Hana no mi’s hand sprouting abilities!
    • Kaika Shidan “Lotus Shotgun” (OB)(C)(HO)(M)(N) - A more powerful version of Shidan. It starts off with the user sprouting fingers out of two of her/his original fingers in the same way he/she did with the Shin Ouren technique, down to the exact same lotus flower-like pattern. However, rather than strike the target with the flower-like hand up close, the user insteads shoots a shockwave bullet out of the fingers of the hand from a distance. Due to the amount of fingers used in this technique, the shockwave bullet is much more powerful than a normal Shidan.
    Last edited by joesephes; March 24th, 2019 at 05:10 PM.

Minor Update:

The link to the Shin Ouren sketch wasn't working. I fixed it now.

Check out these awesome Rokushiki Robin sketch commissions that this fantastic artist named Bordin Marsinkul of Hyper Booster made for me at Kamehacon, a dragonball convention that was super fun imo! ;)

Spoiler:

To see more of his work, go here!

Edit: Just to clear things up in order to avoid confusion, I must point out that the techniques she is using with her powers in these sketches are Shigan (with haki) and Rankyaku respectively.

Finally got around to finishing a 3D compilation pic of Robin using a hana hana-enhanced Rokuougan on Blackbeard! However, I went and used a different model of Robin just so that sprouted arms on her wouldn't look too off.

Spoiler:

Okay everyone, after two years, here's a new preview of page 6 of the "Robin: The Rokushiki Demon" fan manga/Doujin by my friend Akkym! Sorry for the long wait....again. Lol

Spoiler:

As you all can see, it's currently in the lineart stage so hopefully it'll be ready some time this month. And before anyone asks, yes, Robin is using Haki in this page. You'll all see it in the complete version. ;)
    Last edited by joesephes; August 1st, 2019 at 05:49 PM.

Alright people, Page 6 is completed!!!

Spoiler:

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quick update:

I just now noticed a little error in one of the lines that Doffy said in the second panel. I'll have it taken care of as soon as possible. I apologize. ^^;
    Last edited by joesephes; August 18th, 2019 at 06:05 AM.

Okay, the error has been fixed!

UPDATE 9/4/19:

9 new techniques have been added to the Misc/Other section, along with 3 new techniques in Soru section with 1 already existing technique finally given a name!

First, here are the three techniques for the Soru section and the finally named one. They are all techniques for the Ballet der Wirrwasser (Confusing Stream ballet in German) style. For those who want to know what style is, here's the description:

Ballet der Wirrwasser (Confusing Stream ballet in German)(N)(OB) - A moving technique that revolves around using aspects of Soru, Geppo, Kaika Geppo, Kaika Soru: Heki, & Kami-e: Gen where Robin moves around silently while at the same time moving fluidly like water, rapidly alternating between fast and slow movements and confusing her opponents due to the fluid motion and continuously changing speed, all while using aspects of Kaika Geppo and Heki to make herself look like she's hovering throughout the technique.
    Anyway, while I did come up with some techniques for this sub-style, I didn't bother to add them because I want to give them Russian names in order to have them fit the elegant theme of the sub-style but since I don't know Russian, I went and held off until I was able to find someone who DOES know Russian and thanks to an awesome person (who's username that I don't remember but I know him/her from OP amino), I finally was able to give 3 of these techniques Russian names!

• Спиральный Цветочный Штормовой Меч танец (Spiral Flower Storm Sword Dance in Russian)(N)(H)(OB)(C) - One of the few follow up attacks after Ballet der Wirrwasser. Robin simply spins around once like a ballerina at an instantaneous speed while cutting the enemy with three legs (two sprouted and one real or only three sprouted) via Kaika Rankyaku.
    • Смертени рукои танец (Lethal Hand Dance in Russian)(SK)(N)(H)(OB)(C) - One of the few follow up attacks after Ballet der Wirrwasser. Robin simply slashes at her opponent from various points with either Rante or her claws via Rantsume (using her fingernails that she sharpened using Seimei Kikan) while still moving around the target in a dance like motion.
    • (??? in Russian)(N)(H)(OB)(C) - Robin basically flip kicks upward while cutting the target with Rankyaku.
    • Торнадо волос Танец (Tornado Hair Dance in Russian)(SK)(N)(H)(OB)(C) - One of the few follow up attacks after Ballet der Wirrwasser. Robin, right after quickly extending her hair by blooming more with her powers and braid it up with Seimei Kikan while she herself is still moving, spins towards her target with her hair outward striking her enemy as if she were a spinning top.

Now here are the nine new techniques for the Misc/Other section, all which are more techniques that utilizes the Cabello Fleur "Seimei kikan" (Hair Flower “life return”) technique.

• Ketou (Hair sword) (OB)(C)(HO)(SK)(M)(N) - In this bizarre technique, Robin blooms out a long line of hair out of her hand and shapes it into a sword, then hardens it with Haki! Much safer to use than Tsuru-tou. She can also multiply this technique with both of her original hands (making it a dual set) or/and even her sprouted arms, with each arm wielding a hair sword.
      • Cho Ketou (Great hair sword) (OB)(C)(HO)(SK)(M)(N) - A much stronger and sturdier version of Hair sword that is also a combined version of Tsuru-tou and Ketou that utilizes sprouted replicas of both hair AND limbs (the arms and hands specifically) with the hair being the cover of the sword and limbs being the support. She can also multiply this technique with both of her original hands (making it a dual set) or/and even her sprouted arms, with each arm wielding a hair sword.
        • Sasubana (Sting Flower) (OB)(C)(HO)(SK)(M)(N) - A dashing thrust where Robin first goes into a pose by dropping into a partial crouch, both knees bent, left arm drawn back and right arm extended forward, then uses Soru (or Senkou) to charge at her target at blinding superhuman speed as she thrusts her hair sword forward with the same thrusting speed and power as Shigan! She can also use both Soru and Geppo to do an aerial version of this technique while in the air!
        • Sensuibana (Diving Flower) (OB)(C)(HO)(SK)(M)(N) - A diving thrust where Robin, while in the air, uses Geppo (or an enhanced variant of Geppo) to burst forward down diagonally at her target with her hair sword head first.
        • Jōshōbana (Rising flower) (OB)(C)(HO)(SK)(M)(N) - An anti-air style attack where she rises into the air with an upward arc slash.
        • Zerobana (Zero Flower) (OB)(C)(HO)(SK)(M)(N) - A very powerful point blank version of Sasubana. Nuff said.
    • Keyari (Hair lance) (OB)(C)(HO)(SK)(M)(N) - Another much stronger and sturdier version of Hair sword that is also a combined version of Tsuru-tou and hair sword that utilizes sprouted replicas of both hair AND limbs (the arms and hands specifically), only this time, instead of a sword, she has them take the shape of a strong lance.
    • Ketate (Hair shield) (OB)(C)(HO)(SK)(M)(N) - In this bizarre technique, Robin blooms out a bunch of hair out of her hand and forearm and shapes it into circular pattern, becoming like a shield, then hardens it with Haki! Much safer to use than Kinsenjun. She can also multiply this technique with both of her original arms (or even create a larger one using both arms) or/and even her sprouted arms, with each arm wielding a hair shield.
      • KyōdaiŌu (Mighty shield) (OB)(C)(HO)(SK)(M)(N) - This is a much stronger and sturdier version of Ketate that is also a combined version of Ketate and Kinsenjun that is a very useful technique that utilizes sprouted replicas of both hair AND limbs (the arms and hands specifically) with the hair being the cover of the shield and limbs being the support. It starts off with Robin first sprouting multiple arms out of one of her original arms in a circular pattern until they form a shield (Calendula), with hands blooming out of the sides of the arms horizontally and holding on to them as well as each other to keep the whole thing sturdy. Then, she blooms out much hair out of those very same arms and uses Seimei Kikan to have them wrap around the entire "Shield of limbs" in a way that makes it look like a sturdy shield and hardens the whole thing (both hair and limbs) with Busoshoku Haki: Koka, which all results in creating a powerful shield to defend against attacks with. She can even harden it further with Tekkai for extra support. She can also multiply this technique with both of her original arms (or even create a larger one using both arms) or/and even her sprouted arms, with each arm wielding a hair shield.
    And that is all for now. Btw, as you all may have noticed, 4 of the above techniques (Sasubana, Sensuibana, Jōshōbana, and Zerobana) are all omages to Sajemi Saito, another character from Rorouni Kenshin which Oda was an assistant artist of in the past.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information