View Poll Results: Which section do you like best?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alternate forms section

1 2.50%
  • Other section

0 0%
  • Soru section

1 2.50%
  • Geppou section

2 5.00%
  • Kami-e section

3 7.50%
  • Rankyaku section

2 5.00%
  • Shigan section

22 55.00%
  • Tekkai section

4 10.00%
  • Rokukougan (the female version of Rokuougan) section

5 12.50%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: Nico Robin:Rokushiki Style

Default Re: Nico Robin:Rokushiki Style

In celebration of Robin's birthday, I'm just gonna go ahead and share some more 3d Rokushiki Robin pics that include shot angles of a remade Multi-Shigan pose and updated pics of Robin using a Multi-amed Rokuogan, the later being still a little bit incomplete due to a couple of things I wasn't able to add due to time constraints such as the arms holding Blackbeard down. I'll probably add that in an update later today.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And before you ask, yes, I'm aware that the shoulders of the sprouted arms look a little off. I'm hoping to fix that once I get much better at editing models in Blender which I'm now getting the hang of.
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (UPDATE 3/24/19)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here or here (UPDATE 05/10/14)

Update 3/23/19:

After a long while, I’m back to this project with a small new update. Now that the Shidan technique is pretty much canon albeit as simply Tobu Shigan (however, I'm still gonna call it Shidan here since it makes it easier for me to differentiate this from the "flickering" version of Tobu shigan), mainly because that it's highly likely that this very shigan that was used by Stussy back in the WCI arc utilizes the nearly forgotten-about invisible ranged force form of Busoshoku Haki which, as of OP chapter 937, has been revealed to actually been a more advanced form. Because of this, I went and made a small change to the description of the technique to accurately match how the technique is performed in the canon itself.
    • Shidan (指弾, Finger shot) (HO)(N)(M)(T)(OA)(C) - This technique is an evolved form of Shigan with Busōshoku Haki capabilities. To use this technique, the user must concentrate his/her Busōshoku Haki around his/her finger(s) and firing it through said finger(s) like a real gun. This will result in launching a completely invisible shockwave bullet towards the enemy as if she/he was shooting an actual bullet. How far the bullet will travel depends on the strength of the user. It also should be noted that just like any other attack that utilized with Busoshoku Haki, it can even bypass whatever defenses the enemy’s DF provides, striking the substantial body. The user can also incorporate the aspects of this technique into his/her other Shigan techniques as well.
    Not only that, I added three new techniques to go along with this, two of them being more evolved forms of older sub-styles from the past, and one that utilizes aspects of Shin Ouren:
    • Shidan Kenpo, a.k.a Neo Tobu Shigan kenpo (Finger Shot syle, a.k.a New Flying finger bullet style)(N)(HO)(M)(C)(OA) - An evolved form of the Tobu Shigan kenpo style where instead of the old “flicker” variant of Tobu shigan, the user uses the more advanced Shidan version in this Gunkata/Gun fu-based style!
    • Kaika Shidan Kenpo, a.k.a Neo Kaika Tobu Shigan kenpo (Blooming Finger shot style, a.k.a New Blooming flying finger bullet style)(N)(HO)(M)(OB)(OA)(C) - A more evolved version of the Kaika Tobu Shigan Kenpo style that involves using the more advanced version of Tobu Shigan, Shidan, in conjunction with the Hana Hana no mi’s hand sprouting abilities!
    • Kaika Shidan “Lotus Shotgun” (OB)(C)(HO)(M)(N) - A more powerful version of Shidan. It starts off with the user sprouting fingers out of two of her/his original fingers in the same way he/she did with the Shin Ouren technique, down to the exact same lotus flower-like pattern. However, rather than strike the target with the flower-like hand up close, the user insteads shoots a shockwave bullet out of the fingers of the hand from a distance. Due to the amount of fingers used in this technique, the shockwave bullet is much more powerful than a normal Shidan.
    Last edited by joesephes; March 24th, 2019 at 05:10 PM.

Minor Update:

The link to the Shin Ouren sketch wasn't working. I fixed it now.

Check out these awesome Rokushiki Robin sketch commissions that this fantastic artist named Bordin Marsinkul of Hyper Booster made for me at Kamehacon, a dragonball convention that was super fun imo! ;)

Spoiler:

To see more of his work, go here!

Edit: Just to clear things up in order to avoid confusion, I must point out that the techniques she is using with her powers in these sketches are Shigan (with haki) and Rankyaku respectively.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information