Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mod announcement

Default Re: Mod announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy O'Sullivan View Post
    Quit bitching and start breaking the rules. We have anarchy you unsexy beast/
    You call it anarchy when everyone jumps around posting "retard" "noob" comments and some unimaginative pics? Its just boring.

Well it certainly felt like a sick joke to begin with. Nice one guys. XD

Rai Lai

Carly here. We talked to the subnet guys and they're working on it, but they've come up with a few snags already. Nothing they can't work out (and stuff that probably needed to be fixed here anyway) but it'll take a bit longer than a day to get everything back to um, normal.

I feel naked. :|

Reverse the polarity! Senshi Mizaka's Avatar

Okay, seriously. What's going on here. The forum looked normal when I got up this morning. Now, it's turned into, well....this.
    Rappin' Chopper:

"Yo; I was a reindeer livin' out in 'da snow! But then this old geeza' doctor brought me into his home! After healin' my wounds, I felt real phat. Then, old docta' Hiruk gave me this blingin' hat! My family beat me, shunt me, but it's all tight. Because I'm doin' my doctor remedies all night. I look like freak with my Human Human fruit. But now I'm with some gangsta' pirates who like to steal loot! All the girls like my blue nose. Yeah; it's the way that I get the *Record scratching*. Usopp's the guy with all 'da glory. He's my main man with all his tight stories. Zolo's Santoryu skills are on ice. You betta' watch out, or you gonna get sliced! Sanji's the cook servin' up the main dish. Don't mess with him, unless that's your wish. Luffy's 'da captain with the straw hat! His Gum Gum skills are real real tight. Vivi's the princess of Alabasta. Now we gotta head there, and we betta' do it faster!"

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer AD-HD Pirate's Avatar

Admins are trying to pull April Fool-joke.

So how did it come to pass that someone like Griffin became an Admin?
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Quote Originally Posted by Rai Lai View Post
    Carly here. We talked to the subnet guys and they're working on it, but they've come up with a few snags already. Nothing they can't work out (and stuff that probably needed to be fixed here anyway) but it'll take a bit longer than a day to get everything back to um, normal.

I feel naked. :|
    Let me guess... it will take until April 1st, hm?

~~~A crew to beat them all~~~

mORE THAN A DAY! O.O
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Quote Originally Posted by Dahna View Post
    Let me guess... it will take until April 1st, hm?
    Except, well, you know. It's too early for it to be April Fools.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

I don't think that would stop them...

~~~A crew to beat them all~~~

What's even weirder is how old Griffin's ID thing is, saying he joined AP back in June 2006. If this is April Fools, this means it was planned nearly a year ago...

Robo Blue and Wanderer Zero are the only ones left. We're counting on you.
    Rappin' Chopper:

"Yo; I was a reindeer livin' out in 'da snow! But then this old geeza' doctor brought me into his home! After healin' my wounds, I felt real phat. Then, old docta' Hiruk gave me this blingin' hat! My family beat me, shunt me, but it's all tight. Because I'm doin' my doctor remedies all night. I look like freak with my Human Human fruit. But now I'm with some gangsta' pirates who like to steal loot! All the girls like my blue nose. Yeah; it's the way that I get the *Record scratching*. Usopp's the guy with all 'da glory. He's my main man with all his tight stories. Zolo's Santoryu skills are on ice. You betta' watch out, or you gonna get sliced! Sanji's the cook servin' up the main dish. Don't mess with him, unless that's your wish. Luffy's 'da captain with the straw hat! His Gum Gum skills are real real tight. Vivi's the princess of Alabasta. Now we gotta head there, and we betta' do it faster!"

this is really funny

If by funny, you mean "So pathetic, it's laughable.", then yes. I'm with you on that one, brotha'.
    Rappin' Chopper:

M'eh, wake me up when the other forums are back up. This is just bullshit. I really hope this isn't April Fool's, because it's not the least bit funny, just annoying.

Dark Complexity

Quote Originally Posted by GODA_8000 View Post
    What's even weirder is how old Griffin's ID thing is, saying he joined AP back in June 2006. If this is April Fools, this means it was planned nearly a year ago...
    See? That's why Griffin is a genius admin. The plans, baby. And he's waited so long to take over. He deserves to run this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Senshi Mizaka View Post
    If by funny, you mean "So pathetic, it's laughable.", then yes. I'm with you on that one, brotha'.

When I say funny I mean unexpected it's a nice way to break up the boredom of everyday life.

Guess people will have to go through a more rigorous background check when becoming a admin in the future to make sure this hilarious event doesn't happen again.

So will everything come back to normal?

Just can't take it anymore RomanGod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Complexity View Post
    See? That's why Griffin is a genius admin. The plans, baby. And he's waited so long to take over. He deserves to run this place.
    Lol
    Everything was all for nothing

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer AD-HD Pirate's Avatar

So will everything come back to normal?
    We don't know.

Thread Information