Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: I am amazing. All other threads are lie.

Wise Sage

Default Re: I am amazing. All other threads are lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Why am I not being praised? I thought you guys loved what I did. I got rid of stupid character limit, I shortened time between posts, and I got rid of all the craptacular board that we don't really need. As long as I have subs and RAWs with translation and good forum layout, I'm happy. Now you can all spam too. I hated tight ass staff here. Do you agree?
    NAZIS! We must save the whales!

I'll be happy once this whole incident has passed. I think, like most people, that this is a leadup to being an April Fools Day Joke. Besides, I liked the tight-ass stuff. It kept a level of civility in the boards.

Incedently Griffin, as well as Griffin warshippers, may I ask that you change your avatar? Your going to give somebody an epileptic seziure with that thing.
    If I think I'm insane, does it mean I'm not? Because a truly insane person wouldn't know that they are insane?

DougyDougyGiro!*

This is like those lame Adult Swim april fool's jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Onigumo View Post
    I'll be happy once this whole incident has passed. I think, like most people, that this is a leadup to being an April Fools Day Joke. Besides, I liked the tight-ass stuff. It kept a level of civility in the boards.

Incedently Griffin, as well as Griffin warshippers, may I ask that you change your avatar? Your going to give somebody an epileptic seziure with that thing.
    No

Lol I am epileptic and no problems if you have lights on. It's very stupid btw to have the lights off when you're epileptic and in the computer so those small pictures doesn't matter really.
    Just to rid your worries.

Fine, but they are still annoying. It's like going on a website filled with unrelated animated gifs all with different motion speeds. It is just not easy on the eye, and is distracting.
    If I think I'm insane, does it mean I'm not? Because a truly insane person wouldn't know that they are insane?

Thread Information