Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: I am amazing. All other threads are lie.

Reverse the polarity! Senshi Mizaka's Avatar

Default Re: I am amazing. All other threads are lie.

Who could abuse their power like this? This Griffin guy is acting really...childish. Seriously, it's not funny, brotha'.

So, the Others have finally come. I knew it was only a matter of time.
    Rappin' Chopper:

"Yo; I was a reindeer livin' out in 'da snow! But then this old geeza' doctor brought me into his home! After healin' my wounds, I felt real phat. Then, old docta' Hiruk gave me this blingin' hat! My family beat me, shunt me, but it's all tight. Because I'm doin' my doctor remedies all night. I look like freak with my Human Human fruit. But now I'm with some gangsta' pirates who like to steal loot! All the girls like my blue nose. Yeah; it's the way that I get the *Record scratching*. Usopp's the guy with all 'da glory. He's my main man with all his tight stories. Zolo's Santoryu skills are on ice. You betta' watch out, or you gonna get sliced! Sanji's the cook servin' up the main dish. Don't mess with him, unless that's your wish. Luffy's 'da captain with the straw hat! His Gum Gum skills are real real tight. Vivi's the princess of Alabasta. Now we gotta head there, and we betta' do it faster!"

Semi-Active, Enerette Fan! Pesola's Avatar
    Finland the contry of ice and snow, Kemi, the citiy of S*** at nowhere. Tough proud of it!

im really really getting annoyed by this..... even if it is april's fool or not.... ive lost all respect for this place now -.-;

Dark Complexity

What the fuck are you fools saying? Griffin has done such a baddass job with the forum. Plus, he's the administrator. You have to bow down to him.

I hail you, Griffin.

I'm not sure if this is joke anymore. I mean they can see that the members are pissed and still keep doing this and the language of Griffin is something the mods fought against since the creation of this forum. But on the other hand, if this is not a joke, none of the mods tried to defend themselves by saying that this is not a joke and that they are not responsible for this. Either way, this forum has lost a lot of respect today.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesola View Post
    im really really getting annoyed by this..... even if it is april's fool or not.... ive lost all respect for this place now -.-;
    Is that really fair? Just because a recently promoted crazy administrator screwed this place up, you shouldn't blame AP forums itself.
    It should be normalized eventually, so just come back later.

Do you all really think the administration would do something affecting so many members (the banning) and pissing off everybody on the forum just for a joke?

Dark Complexity

Don't normalize it! Griffin has made this place so badass! And Griffin is the leader, man! If you don't like it, then get outta here! Respect teh man or leave.

Ronaldinho, you must not have been here all night, after this happened several mods came back in particular carly and ocean and were not very happy with having been banned and were trying to get a hold of the people who were banned in order to get them back on the forums, they were also trying to get ahold of the server guy so they could subnet ban griffy.

Griffin, you asswipe, return control to the responsible! You childish wanker go to Gaia if you want to spam and stuff.

Sig made by AngelzRfalling.
    Gary "Iceman" Martin. RIP.

Okay people, listen, whoever is pissed by this situation like me, stop posting in this threads, just go to the OP section and have some serious discussions and I think some of the subforums are still accessible somehow. Whether this is a joke or not, you just give the person who is responsible what he wants with this posts. Just try to ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Festizio View Post
    Ronaldinho, you must not have been here all night, after this happened several mods came back in particular carly and ocean and were not very happy with having been banned and were trying to get a hold of the people who were banned in order to get them back on the forums, they were also trying to get ahold of the server guy so they could subnet ban griffy.
    I know that the did that but 3 things are strange.

1.Why didn't the hacker remove the OP section? That would piss more people off.

2.It's soon April Fools Day.

3. The admins did something but I can't see a post that this is not a joke. 50% of the people are thinkingthis is joke and the admins should advise them that this is not. But maybe I just overlooked a post where an admin stated that this is not a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldinho View Post

3. The admins did something but I can't see a post that this is not a joke. 50% of the people are thinkingthis is joke and the admins should advise them that this is not. But maybe I just overlooked a post where an admin stated that this is not a joke.
    http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=12418
    http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=12436

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Master View Post
    ...you know this just isn't funny anymore.
    It stopped being funny roughly 3 years ago.

Because he likes OP, probably, seeing as how Battle Franky's not banned because he brings RAWs.

A prank would be done ON April Fool's Day, not several days in advance. And if it takes more than a day, it's not really a joke, now is it?

3. The admins did something but I can't see a post that this is not a joke. 50% of the people are thinking this is joke and the admins should advise them that this is not. But maybe I just overlooked a post where an admin stated that this is not a joke.

It should be obvious, shouldn't it?

Though you're right in that, as far as I've seen, nobody's stated verbatim "This is a joke." But it doesn't need to be stated like that, does it? The mods are busy trying to solve the problem, not appease everybody who would still think it a joke after... well, after everything that's already been said.

It's most likely not a joke. I saw this threads already but there is no mention that this is not a joke, which should be stated to all members since most of the thing that it is a joke. I mean look at this tread This whole forum is an april fools joke.

What does it matter if people think it's a joke or not, at least while everything is still like this? Saying it's not a joke won't appease many, and the ones who were banned aren't saying it's a joke, only the ones not affected.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Not funny

"16 characters"

what the hell..........

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer AD-HD Pirate's Avatar

This is a joke, I'll tell ya.

But altough being a joke, it is getting boring.

Oh boy, we could make a lets try to guess Griffins password disscussion. At least that would make this less boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuber View Post
    What does it matter if people think it's a joke or not, at least while everything is still like this? Saying it's not a joke won't appease many, and the ones who were banned aren't saying it's a joke, only the ones not affected.
    The problem is that more people make threads and confuse everybody which is basically the goal of Griffin.

Thread Information