Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Banned?

Default Re: Banned?

upload your tools.php that came with vbulletin to your /install/ or /admincp/ folder and from there you can demote griffen and re-promote/unban yourselves.

in future be aware there's such a thing as admin permissions. you didn't have to enable him the ability to ban anyone.

Reverse the polarity! Senshi Mizaka's Avatar

Senshi's still here, brotha's and sista's of AP. Hopefully, we'll be able to withstand this ludricrous wave of stupidity. This Griffin cretin is banning people for absolutely no reason. If we're not all banned, we'll know we still have a chance. It's post together, get banned alone.
    Rappin' Chopper:

"Yo; I was a reindeer livin' out in 'da snow! But then this old geeza' doctor brought me into his home! After healin' my wounds, I felt real phat. Then, old docta' Hiruk gave me this blingin' hat! My family beat me, shunt me, but it's all tight. Because I'm doin' my doctor remedies all night. I look like freak with my Human Human fruit. But now I'm with some gangsta' pirates who like to steal loot! All the girls like my blue nose. Yeah; it's the way that I get the *Record scratching*. Usopp's the guy with all 'da glory. He's my main man with all his tight stories. Zolo's Santoryu skills are on ice. You betta' watch out, or you gonna get sliced! Sanji's the cook servin' up the main dish. Don't mess with him, unless that's your wish. Luffy's 'da captain with the straw hat! His Gum Gum skills are real real tight. Vivi's the princess of Alabasta. Now we gotta head there, and we betta' do it faster!"

Just can't take it anymore RomanGod's Avatar

Damn, so this is real? Luckly, he hasn't gotten to me yet. But this is indeed a problem.

How'd this guy become an administrator anyway? Matter of fact... Who is this guy?
    Last edited by RomanGod; March 29th, 2007 at 11:58 AM.
    Everything was all for nothing

Again, he's an old friend of Ocean, and he helped create the new layout, so he was promoted to admin.

Cindry-chan

Quote Originally Posted by RomanGod View Post
    How'd this guy become an administrator anyway?
    He created the background skin.

Which, now that I think about it, is rather odd. He created a skin...... that already existed. Not only that, but he gets promoted to admin for doing the skin. Does that make sense? And not to the rank of mod, he went all the way to the top. If creating a skin earns you the rank of admiral, how come Carly is still a mod? This seems fishy.

I dont' want to say that this is an April Fools Joke because I feel that the staff knows a lot better than this, but some things just don't add up.

BTW,
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin (another thread)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1
    Fucking Awesome, this gets my seal of approval.
    I don't need your approval.
    Foreshadowing?

Looks like this Grif guy fooled you guys BIG TIME.

Never trust anybody (it works for me).

All his threads were lame and stupid too. I would have thought of many different and better ways to abuse my status.

Just can't take it anymore RomanGod's Avatar

Wow... Then this Griffin is a freakin' moron. He's a person who created a skin from a long while back, and is actually promoted to administrator... just to blow it all up like this.

...Was...was he plannin' this for three years like Kuro did.

But in all seriousness, wow... This guy is pathetic.
    Everything was all for nothing

EvilgamerX was unfairly banned. I somewhat doubt this is real.

Bon Chan was banned too.
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Cindry-chan

This is a real life One Piece arc!

Return of the old skin, made by Griffin=Return of Koby and Helmeppo, trained by Garp
    Griffin betraying the staff=Water 7 CP9 agents betraying Iceburg
    Griffin overpower the entire staff=Eneru overpowering Gan Forr as God of Skypiea
    Griffin the ruling tyrant=Wapol
    A desire to bring back peace and prosperity=Pretty much every arc.
    No one will believe the mods because April Fools is coming up=No one believing Usopp when he said Kuro was going to attack.

EGX

So I woke up this morning to post hikari e and find only to be banned. Not giving a shit I left for class where I see what happened (cause I am bored in class).

Yes this all was due to real stupidity.

Oh yeah, he's back... kicking bottom.

Expect me to get banned in oh say 2 hours max.

Second is Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Cindry-chan View Post
    He created the background skin.

Which, now that I think about it, is rather odd. He created a skin...... that already existed. Not only that, but he gets promoted to admin for doing the skin. Does that make sense? And not to the rank of mod, he went all the way to the top. If creating a skin earns you the rank of admiral, how come Carly is still a mod? This seems fishy.

I dont' want to say that this is an April Fools Joke because I feel that the staff knows a lot better than this, but some things just don't add up.

BTW,

Foreshadowing?
    Which is why the adminstrators are suppose to think twice. Just because Griffin created the background does not mean he can become an Adminstrator.

And maybe Carly did not want to be an adminstrator

I'm surpise he hadn't gotten me yet. Even through I don't really do much to help here. But I agree we need to do something to stop him now.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

What about if there are spies on this site that report to Griffin...

this still sucks whether it be a joke or not.

To make it better, maybe a new banner should come...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what hes lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

In here, where else. My apparition is in KF signing in as an unknown user.

Quote Originally Posted by Cindry-chan View Post
    Rootbeer here.

Remember when Lorenzo said he wanted to hack in the forum for fun? That would be so helpful right now.
    Hey one thing's for sure. I'm not Griffin. I thought this was just a daily maintenance and that.
    ANd this thing is really pissing me off more than all of u do. Maybe we should do something about this? Like talk in msn.

Cindry-chan

Just getting hacking already, Lorenzo.

We'll shower you with love and admiration when you're done.

Immoral Combat

Wow, it's times like this I'm glad I'm not important.

Well I got all three aim, yahoo, and Msn... We all could meet and figure out a plan or something..

Lorenzo hack this bastard away. You'll be praised. You'll be a bigger hero then the mod/admin who banned Zazzen for the Oda Boss and Death Note stuff.

Sig made by AngelzRfalling.
    Gary "Iceman" Martin. RIP.

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

It's a pity only administrators can ban administrators. Otherwise, this situation would have been settled already.

There are a number of options available to us, but most of them are bad. As such, I should say we just wait things out until the server guy fixes the problem. ocean, please contact me through PM, I've got an idea of sorts.

Thread Information