+ Reply to Thread
Page 402 of 402 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 400 401 402
Results 8,021 to 8,033 of 8033

Thread: General Sonic the Hedgehog Thread (Now With Less Uncanny Valley Zone)

Default Re: General Sonic the Hedgehog Thread (Now With Less Uncanny Valley Zone)

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    None hold a candle to Jaleel White, the one true Sonic voice.
    I can't argue with that. I did a little storyboarding work on the Sonic fan film that got him back in the role. The film didn't turn out great, but White was phenomenal, and from what I heard, really nice to work with.

Still, as far as the video games are concerned, Smith has done the best out of everyone, especially the guy who came before him, Jason Griffith. He's more than earned keeping the job as long as he's willing and able.

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

Default Re: General Sonic the Hedgehog Thread (Now With Less Uncanny Valley Zone)

Here is the teaser trailer for the new Sonic game.

Welp, time for another round of the Sonic Cycle

Those people can finally play Sonic 3 in a new collection after nearly a decade let them complain about that instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Is it by the Mania team?

No?

The Freedom Planet guys?

No?

Then I don't care.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Likes the way you smile =D Retro's Avatar

So all that for... some cameos in a few games, a port of Sonic the Fighters in another game, the umpteeth port for the classic games (least they added 3 and Knuckles this time, I don't know why it took them so long), add on for a mobile game, a Kart mobile game, an HD port, a long overdue cartoon short for said port, news on the new show which amounted to "Yep still working it on, no footage yet though, sorry" (Seriously not even concept art?), some admittedly nice looking merchandise And a teaser.

They do know when you do directs like that, fans kinda want something a little more then just announcements, right? Didn't even comment on the status of the move sequel.

EDIT: From what Twitter tells me, Sega isn't handling Sonic Colors Ultimate, that's another company. Interesting. Also on the matter of the Sonic Origins port, I hope these are the Christan Whitehead ones and not just direct roms. I heard Whitehead's version of Sonic CD is the definitive one.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Some folks on Twitter spotted Tails icon in some screencaps from Famitsu magazine. Is he playable?

https://twitter.com/SamsProStation/s...93741395750912
    Last edited by Retro; May 27th, 2021 at 07:18 PM.
    Get nuts or go crazy trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Retro View Post

EDIT: Also on the matter of the Sonic Origins port, I hope these are the Christan Whitehead ones and not just direct roms. I heard Whitehead's version of Sonic CD is the definitive one.
    Regarding Sonic Origins, I strongly suspect Whitehead's involvement considering the SEGA social media manager confirmed the wide-screen aspect ratio on Sonic 3 which is great news.

https://realotakugamer.com/sonic-3-k...-sonic-origins

Sega did a big Sonic concert for the 30th annviersary. Prague royal philharmonic.

PART 1: Orchestral Medleys
    15:10 - Sonic the Hedgehog Medley
    20:28 - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Medley
    25:12 - Sonic Game Gear Medley
    28:22 - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles Medley
    31:35 - Sonic Mania Medley
    36:15 - Sonic SEGA Saturn Medley
    39:20 - Believe In Myself ~ It Doesn't Matter
    43:03 - Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 Medley
    49:07 - Sonic Unleashed Medley
    53:59 - Sonic Lost World Medley
    57:30 - Sonic Forces Medley
    1:00:07 - Sonic Colors Medley

1:06:17 - Intermission (Chao Garden)

PART 2: Vocal Themes:
    1:17:03 - Reach for the Stars
    1:21:19 - Speak With Your Heart
    1:26:13 - Endless Possibility
    1:30:30 - Open Your Heart
    1:34:17 - Sonic Heroes
    1:37:49 - Green Light Ride
    1:40:00 - Sonic Boom
    1:42:41 - I Am... All of Me
    1:47:11 - Knight of the Wind
    1:51:40 - Escape From the City
    1:54:57 - Live and Learn

2:00:21 - Credits (Friends from Sonic Mania)

It's not exactly complete, but its a pretty solid showing. During the Saturn montage they even included the theme from Christmas Nights that Sonic cameoed in.
    Last edited by Robby; June 24th, 2021 at 05:10 AM.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I shouldn’t hope they made a longer arrangement of spring yard zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

It never stops being funny that whenever they show 06 footage for these kind of things, it always tries and fails to hide how dogshit every aspect of that game is.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Concert hit me in the feels multiple times.

Sonic 3 & K got shafted tho (I know WHY, still sucks)

Never heard Crush40 do Sonic Boom before, that was quite plesant.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

It seems Idris Elba has been cast to be Knuckles.

https://mobile.twitter.com/idriselba...74698007138305

Last edited by Desperado; August 14th, 2021 at 02:52 PM.
    "You either die a villain, or live long enough to see yourself become the hero." - Vegeta, Hero Slayer Garou, most MLP villains etc.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information