+ Reply to Thread
Page 400 of 400 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 398 399 400
Results 7,981 to 7,998 of 7998

Thread: General Sonic the Hedgehog Thread (Now With Less Uncanny Valley Zone)

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Default Re: General Sonic the Hedgehog Thread (Now With More Uncanny Valley Zone)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    I haven't played a sonic games since I was in elementary school, I remember I used to love Shadow.... but then again I used to love Jar Jar binks, gremlins 2, the 1998 Godzilla movie, and the live action Mario movie when I was that old, all of which I loathe now, so I guess my question is, since I don't feel like going back a replay Sonic Adventure 2 and find out for myself... is he really that bad?
    In SA2, no. It's Sonic Heroes where they dial up the "edgy" attitude.

Default Re: General Sonic the Hedgehog Thread (Now With More Uncanny Valley Zone)

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Ahahahahahaha that Mountain King snippet.

To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Is that Jennifer Hudson on the left!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

I never thought I'd see the day when Jim Cummings would play Sonic's antagonist again:

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

If anyone's sleeping on the OK KO episode, definitely hit it up! It's filled to the brim with love for the source material, from the writing to the animation and even the background music! Also OK KO is just one of the best shows period? And took a lot of influence from the Sonic cartoons and comics.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Possible new movie design revealed: https://twitter.com/BestInTheGalaxy/...081044992?s=19

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?

Definitely better! But... that's not exactly hard to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post

Definitely better! But... that's not exactly hard to do.
    At least it looks like something that will trick kids into spending their parents' money now.

Just looking at the likes/dislikes, it's amazing how much the general opinion of this movie turned around.

Yeah, obviously Sonic looks better, and I'll admit some of jokes did get a laugh out of me (Sonic playing baseball by himself, the rubber band ball attraction, and Sonic throwing darts), but I still anticipate this largely being a hackneyed mess.

Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Look, all I want is to hear Jim Carrey talk about giving himself a prrrrromotion.

I might be in a small minority here but this movie actually looks pretty fun

I'm mostly sad that the first 10 seconds shows we could have had a gorgeous actually game inspired look but... that was probably only added after the backlash to the first design, and is probably not much longer than that in the actual movie. (Well ifg they went to the trouble of making it, it might be a couple minutes.)

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    I'm mostly sad that the first 10 seconds shows we could have had a gorgeous actually game inspired look but... that was probably only added after the backlash to the first design, and is probably not much longer than that in the actual movie. (Well ifg they went to the trouble of making it, it might be a couple minutes.)
    There was supposedly going to be some backstory of Sonic arriving to Earth as a baby and being raised by an owl. I guess that got scrapped so they could show him actually in that world before being brought to ours Sonic X style.

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?

Okay...they get a "most improved" award at least. It doesn't look awful anymore.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information