+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 388 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: General Sonic the Hedgehog Thread (Feat. Douglass Robb from Hoobastank)

Default Re: Sonic Rush Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by tonitonichopper View Post
    I´ve read in a forum that this is fake...
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

I don't know how I feel about this new game. Rush was okey until I beat the final boss for the first time. I didn't touch the game after that (unless you count taking the cartridge out from my DS). I sorta liked the musics though.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoedward View Post
    Hmm....I didn't really like Blaze, but I do like the looks of that racoon character (looks like a racoon anyway)

But as nifty as the racoon looks, the amount of main characters in the Sonic universe is getting ridiculous.

We've already got: Sonic, Tales, Knuckles, Metal Sonic, Charmy, Vector, Espio, Eggman, Amy, Cream, Big, Rouge, Chaos, Gamma, Emerl, Tikal, The Chao, Shadow, Omega, Blaze, Jet, Wave, Storm, Silver, Racoon girl.

Not to mention old characters who haven't been brought back yet. Like Ray, Mighty, and Fang. (I'm sure they'll pop up eventually though)
    Don't forget Gemerl, Mephiles, Metal Knuckles, the Tails Doll, Bean, Bark and beta character Honey the Cat. Anyway, I agree with you. With all these characters I fail to see why Sega has to make new ones every bloody game. I'd rather see Sonic, Tails and Knuckles as the main playable characters or the return of fan favourites (bar Shadow) in the next Sonic game then half a dozen new ones.

^ Does Honey actually count? Considering she never actually starred in a game.

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    I´ve read in a forum that this is fake...
    Nope it's legit, I read on that horrible Sonic Stadium forum that it was leaked from Sega of Europe.
    Quote Originally Posted by SSM View Post
    Toni, no offense, but you must be the most plain user on the forum. Your posts, your avatar, everything. You're like the Ishamaru of Arlong Park.

That totally came out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by tonitonichopper View Post
    ^ Does Honey actually count? Considering she never actually starred in a game.
    Valid point, though I believe a doll of her in her second costume could be seen in the intro to a game, possibly Fighting Vipers 2.

Nope it's legit, I read on that horrible Sonic Stadium forum that it was leaked from Sega of Europe.
    Damn -_-

Default Re: Sonic and Mario....at the Olympics? (Seriously...)

I found some pictures

Kamen Rider OOOs

It's hard to imagine that someone at Sega actually thinks this will outsell Halo 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter View Post
    Good thing that everytime I'm afraid I'll have the will to live I can browse Arlong Park have it utterly eliminated

Mario keeping up with Sonic is just wrong on so many levels. But the game doesn't look to bad tho.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Bowser is so at a disadvantage...

OH SHI-

Immoral Combat

I'm more worried about eggman there...

Eggman is fast.

In Sonic 2 for example, he easily outran Sonic.

OH SHI-

Duuuuuuuuude!! Those screens make me want to do bad things to my Genesis. I love it!

why isn't sonic triple lapping everybody?

That looks hilariously awful. Yeah, I'll be skipping this.

He was nerf'd.

The main problem with this game...is...well, it doesn't seem to have any Mario or Sonic characteristics besides the characters. If there aren't any mushrooms or rings...well...it seems like you could replace Sonic and Mario with Naruto and One Piece and no one could tell.

I mean...the game looks like all the characters might play exactly the same.

OH SHI-

That's true, it doesn't look to have any of the personality of either series. It kinda looks like a serious Olympics game, with these characters tacked on. A little TOO serious.
    ArticUNO ZapDOS MolTRES!!!!!!!!

Holy crap, I never noticed that!

How can you people say this is gonna suck? It's Sonic & Mario!! And it's an Olympic game. Those always rock!

This game looks really fun, if only because Dr. Eggman and Bowser can finally battle it out.

Even if Knuckles is ruining the scene by simply being the dumbfuck that he is.

Olympic-based video games have always been a collection of shallow mini-games, which both the Wii and DS have far too much of already. Plus, there's not even any attempt to represent each franchise in any way other than having the characters there.

Basically, it's what everyone expected it to be from when it was announced: a shoddy cheap cash-in.

Bowser vs. Eggman would be pretty entertaining though.

The Wii is about gameplay interaction, so of course it's going to have a lot of mini-game-based games. That's the entire point of the motion sensitive controls. A motion-based game where you're trying to run or jump over a hurdle makes much more sense than a motion-based RPG where you swing the Wiimote to do Squall's Renzokuken.

That, and this is the first Mario & Sonic game ever made, so its very existence is a milestone.

Was always kind of funny that Guilty Gear walked up and purchased Sonic. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information