+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57
Results 1,121 to 1,136 of 1136

Thread: Konjiki no Gash Bell

Default Re: Konjiki no Gash Bell

I'm officially obsessed with this manga now... I can't believe more people don't know about it/talk about it...

Guaaaaaaaaaah everything was going so fine,

Spoiler:
    and then I got to volume 8 T__T Monoko whyyyyyyy gawe;iubhgjawe;ijubhawe I'm so broken right now.

Anyway, Thanks Kewl for the large batch trans. Finished reading it today and now I'm beside myself waiting for what happens next.

I really can't seem to put this Animal country down. It's made me a lot less productive today than I would've liked to be though

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

I need to get back into this I only watched the anime and that was way back when it was on toonami. I don't rmember exactly how far I got I know Zeno was around I think a temple of some sort was involved.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Gash Bell is also a favorite of mine. It's shounen perfectly done. I don't really mind friendship power, that is part of the deal when you read shounen.
    Like kewl said the mangaka is really good at describing the emotions of his characters.
    Now I'm in the marathon reading of Animal countries. I love the design of all these animals and there are some great panels. Damn when will I have time to read Pluto...

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Guaaaaaaaaaah everything was going so fine,

Spoiler:
    and then I got to volume 8 T__T Monoko whyyyyyyy gawe;iubhgjawe;ijubhawe I'm so broken right now.

Anyway, Thanks Kewl for the large batch trans. Finished reading it today and now I'm beside myself waiting for what happens next.

Spoiler:
    I know what you mean... I just got through that part and I nearly broke down... I can't believe that shit happened....

Oh look! More baby seals! Vermouth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Homezslice View Post
    I'm officially obsessed with this manga now... I can't believe more people don't know about it/talk about it...
    I love this series. Especially

Spoiler:
    Victoreem and the Very Melon song

Quote Originally Posted by Vermouth View Post
    I love this series. Especially

Spoiler:
    Victoreem and the Very Melon song
    I think Homezslice is talking about DnK right now actually, but yeah, Victoreem is amazing in Konjiki no Gash!!

Quote Originally Posted by Homezslice View Post
    Spoiler:
    I know what you mean... I just got through that part and I nearly broke down... I can't believe that shit happened....
    Spoiler:
    Yep, I too broke down. At that point in time my mind was formatted to think that Monoko was unbeatable. I completely forgot that she was just a simply Tanuki. But even though she got eaten she fought like a badass. Would any other Tanuki make such damage to a Wolf of that size?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    Spoiler:
    Yep, I too broke down. At that point in time my mind was formatted to think that Monoko was unbeatable. I completely forgot that she was just a simply Tanuki. But even though she got eaten she fought like a badass. Would any other Tanuki make such damage to a Wolf of that size?

Spoiler:
    I totally agree... Monoko was an excellent character and her death was handled so well... despite how devastating it was. I'm a little bummed this series is coming to end but I feel it's been an excellent ride. Makoto Raiku proves once again to be an excellent artist and writer who knows how to deal with characters on a deep and emotional level.

Well maybe you can make a thread for animal country if it doesn't exist yet. No need of spoiler tags and it will give more screen to a serie which deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdom View Post
    Well maybe you can make a thread for animal country if it doesn't exist yet. No need of spoiler tags and it will give more screen to a series which deserve it.

This is true, I apologize.

So after years of knowing about this show and watching it back when it was new, I finally finished it, I watched it back in 2010 but when It went to Japanese dub I stopped watching because I wasn't used to it, so after now that I am used to I watched all 150 episodes and then read the manga, who else is sad that they didn't animiate it to the end? It would of been really sad but seeing Tio, Umagon, and Kanchome, with everyone's else final moments animated would of been amazing, especially the graduation when Kiyo and Gash say goodbye to each other before the fight with Brago.

I just recently started to read this, and I think it's awesome. Folgore is hilarious.

Likes the way you smile =D Retro's Avatar

Oh I love this series, just really really hate that both the manga and anime never finished their runs down here, had to read the rest in scans. I love a series that isn't afraid to have the heroes get their butt kicked and know when to run to fight another day. Plus the rows upon rows of character developement for all characters. An underrated gem this series is.
    Get nuts or go crazy trying.

I started rewatching the anime earlier this year. The character development is so good and the use of strategy is amazing. I need to finish it when I can.

This series deserves more love.
    I'm gonna reach for the stars~~~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information